ECT The worm

I.S.I.T.

This is directed to the person that sent me a rep calling me an "idiot"

Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

SaulToPaul 2

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

1 Cor 15
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

DAN P

Hi and as usual Pentecostals do not understand the bible and here is another one example in Matt5:22 !!

The first verb " SAY " is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE , so by context is talking to those UNDER THE LAW !!

#2 , This not written to the Body of Christ , but I do understand why he is using this verse !!

3#3 Paul does say in Eph 4:26 Be angry and SIN not ! Do not let the SUN go down upon your IRRITATION !!

#4 Verse 23 is how the Jews escaped HELL FIRE !!

#5, So you believe that Grace believers can be judged , lose their salvation and go to HELL ?? I don't think so !!\\

#6 One verb is CONTROLLED by the SUBJECTIVE MOOD which means that anyone under the LAW had opportunty to escape JUDGMENT !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
"I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

That is still as true today as it ever was.

Lost refers to those who are perishing because of sin. Their sins can be wiped clean.

Sheep are those who know his voice and follow him.

House refers to family.

Israel is the Father's firstborn and has been translated into the kingdom of Christ.

You are welcome to become part of the family.

Right Divider

Body part

Lost refers to those who are perishing because of sin. Their sins can be wiped clean.

House refers to family.

Israel is the Father's firstborn and has been translated into the kingdom of Christ.

:dizzy:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

House refers to family.

Christ was ONLY preaching to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, not to the Gentiles. The Gentiles weren't being preached the Grace Gospel until Paul came into the picture. By the way, Peter and the other Apostles continued to preach "The Kingdom Gospel" after Christ went to sit at the right hand of the Father.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Christ was ONLY preaching to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, not to the Gentiles. The Gentiles weren't being preached the Grace Gospel until Paul came into the picture. By the way, Peter and the other Apostles continued to preach "The Kingdom Gospel" after Christ went to sit at the right hand of the Father.

In Christ there are no Gentiles. Paul explained how to become a person in Christ.

It's the kingdom gospel that counts. Are you a member of the Israel of God?

Right Divider

Body part
In Christ there are no Gentiles. Paul explained how to become a person in Christ.

It's the kingdom gospel that counts. Are you a member of the Israel of God?
The gospel of the grace of God is NOT the gospel of the kingdom. As long as you conflate the two, you'll be confused and preaching falseness.

P.S. Paul says that in the BODY of Christ, there is NEITHER Jew NOR Greek, NEITHER male NOR female, NEITHER bond NOR free. That is NOT the same as "no Gentiles".

Right Divider

Body part
jamie is one of those that thinks that all "believers" are "spiritual Israel". She won't listen to anything.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
jamie is one of those that thinks that all "believers" are "spiritual Israel". She won't listen to anything.

The NT is about Israel and the seed of Abraham instead of Jacob.

Galatians 3:29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.

Are you Abraham's seed?