THE TRUMPINATOR IS AMONG US.

glorydaz

I'm 'hear' disrupting another thread? Not that much to listen to GD. I realize that these Trump fawning threads don't like any sort of derisory input but it's valid comment. You zealots go on and on about 'sexual misconduct' and when a question is raised as to whether your president will do something about it you get all antsy. Heck, of course Trump ain't gonna implement any sorta laws that Tambora would have in place as as much of a clown as he is he ain't gonna commit that type of political suicide. PJ recognizes that much...

Poor boy....I had no idea you stuttered. :sigh:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Trump hating dems/libs can only gripe and complain, they just can't stop. It's an obsession and a daily routine now. They wake up in the morning and think about Trump and his supporters until they turn in for the night. Then they dream about Trump and his amazing achievements thus far, thereby fueling the next day's "routine" - It's a sight to behold.

glorydaz

How Christian of you "Comrade Marowbe" - which of the other 10 Commandments are you willing to dismiss as "DISRUPTING" on a TOL Forum which is supposed to be promoting Christian values?

The rest of the members of the TOL Forum will be watching to see if "Grosnick Marowbe" and his fellow conservatives can make good on their threats to ban anyone who does not subscribe to their agenda - including those of us who have chosen not to ignore basic Christian values!

Golly, and here I thought this was politics.

Jesus said to render to Caesar the things that are Caesar, but you Trump haters don't seem to understand something that simple.

glorydaz

Grosnik wants it both ways. He wants to be considred a good Christian, but wants to support Trump more. And he's furious at being called out on it.

I doubt GM cares what you consider him. I certainly don't give a rip what you think of me. Who I support politically has no effect on my faith, or anyone else's that I know of.

You libs hate that, don't you? We cannot be shamed into swallowing the hate you have for the President.

glorydaz

The Trump hating dems/libs can only gripe and complain, they just can't stop. It's an obsession and a daily routine now. They wake up in the morning and think about Trump and his supporters until they turn in for the night. Then they dream about Trump and his amazing achievements thus far, thereby fueling the next day's "routine" - It's a sight to behold.

Yep, it's truly amazing. To be so eaten up with hate has got to have an effect on their families and friends. I know, I see it affecting people I have known well for years. :nono:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump does neither of those things. Did he in the past? Could have.

But, I have done things in my past I'm not proud of now? Haven't you?
It's the classic liberal shaming scam. When all else fails, and it has, they go for the "You follow Jesus but you voted for Trump" or "Trump is not a Christian" "like me." It's all they have and the USE the name of God to shame and belittle their imagined "opponents".