THE TRUMPINATOR IS AMONG US.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I thought it might be interesting to 'Change direction' right in the middle of a subject. What do you think of the NEW OP? Please feel free to offer up your impressions regarding the change? I sincerely hope, you approve?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Don't get mad, Grosnik; get smart. Stop believing everyone who tells you stuff you want to believe. It why you're so easy to manipulate.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Folks that disrupt the thread from it purpose will get kicked. There is just bee too much trolling going on on these threads saying the president did this and the president did that. You need to start your own thread on the topic. Not derail this one.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I find it difficult to believe that a 'Christian Forum' would allow posters to rant and rave about the supposed sexual escapades of a sitting President? Especially, when the thread has NOTHING to do with that subject? A few immature 'little boys' on TOL appear to have a one-track mind, based purely on SEX! I won't mention any names, however;

1) Arthur Brainless
2) Barbarian (Suffering from 'Napoleon Complex')
3) J-garden (The only thing his garden grows is contempt)

I only mention these particular moronic individuals because their motives are; SUSPECT?

I have removed these three for disrupting the thread.

glorydaz

It's the classic liberal shaming scam. When all else fails, and it has, they go for the "You follow Jesus but you voted for Trump" or "Trump is not a Christian" "like me." It's all they have and the USE the name of God to shame and belittle their imagined "opponents".

Yep. They don't understand we really don't care what they think of our faith.

Romans 14:22 Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.

glorydaz

I thought it might be interesting to 'Change direction' right in the middle of a subject. What do you think of the NEW OP? Please feel free to offer up your impressions regarding the change? I sincerely hope, you approve?

Well, you certainly couldn't say that about Obama. He was so high above us regular folks, and succeeded in convincing many he walked up there with the gods.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yep. They don't understand we really don't care what they think of our faith.

Romans 14:22 Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth, not himself in that thing which he alloweth.

Amen. AB, Barb, and J-garden are, in fact, "The Three Stooges" of TOL. All they can think about/focus on is the SUPPOSED sexual exploits of Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America. As Patriots of this great nation, we need to pray for our President and his Vice that they may make the right decisions and that they and their families might stay safe. Personally, Trump is MY favorite President of all the ones that have preceded him. There will NEVER be another Donald Trump. He speaks for the people and speaks like the people.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I heard it said; John Kerry might be throwing his hat in the ring for the 2020 presidential election? Isn't that the same John Kerry who made that sham of a deal with Iran over their Nuclear aspirations?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Three Stooges of TOL have been exiled from this thread, perhaps now, we can have free rein to discuss the Trump Presidency without being interrupted with all of the 'sexual accusations' being thrust on us; 'True Patriots?'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As I've stated before; Kamala Harris is being lauded as the female version of Obama. She has a few problems, however. One of her shortcomings is her 'quivvering nervous voice' and another shortcoming is, her habit of making people very angry at her. Take a look at a few of her 'interrogations of General John Kelly and others,' on YouTube.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Democratic Party might have about twenty or so Candidates running for the Presidency in 2020. They might have to add more, considering they're running against a 'Real Presidential Winner' such as Donald Trump. In order for the Dems to have a shot at the Presidency, they'd have to move towards the center. That far-left stance won't cut it with most American Voters.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In order for Elizabeth Warren to run, she'll have to be doing a lot of "Rain Dances" between now and 2020, if she hopes to get any traction going.