THE TRUMPINATOR IS AMONG US.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Suddenly, within the confines of the darkest night, I awoke with a strange foreboding. I began to perceive that some brutish nightmare had beset my sub-conscious mind. I lay still for a brief moment, gathering my wits. My eyes sought a glimmer of light, gazing about the darkest of rooms. At last, I felt secure and began that short journey into the realm of imaginary vision.

I found myself awoken once more, by the harsh sounds of some ungodly, thrashing noise. I scarcely opened my fearful eyes and caught a glimpse of a shadowy figure moving mysteriously at the foot of where I lay my head. My frozen limbs became enslaved to the very structure that held the weight of my terrified body.

My eyes peered across the darkness that became my prison. My ears began to search for sounds both near and far. However, silence permeated the room and brought a false moment of security. Dare I seek the light that was close and yet beyond my mortal reach? I hesitated, and then with fine structured movement began to take action. Before I could secure, my deliverance, I felt the unholy weight of some…thing laying hold of the lower extremities of my already paralyzed body.

At that moment I felt a surge of self-preservation, and attempted to muster enough courage, to face that which sought to bring destruction to my very existence. I rose up and within a frenzied moment of time, peered into the eyes of a... To be continued.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yesterday, "The Trumpinator" had a rally in Pennsylvania and because of his presence, the rally was a total success. Even a former Hillary advisor gave him kudos for his ability to have an audience in the palm of his hand, and the former 'advisor' also said that "The Trumpinator" has a very good chance of winning the 2020 election. Thus far, "The Trumpinator" has revitalized the economy, brought back copious amounts of Jobs, and there's reason to believe, he 'broke-down' Kim Jong-un and now the leader of North Korea seems willing to, not only stop his nuclear program but to come and meet with "The Trumpinator," himself.

In only a matter of months into his Presidency, he has accomplished more than any other past President in the history of our nation. He stated at the Pennsylvania rally; "The Wall" is going to be built and I for one, believe him. The Trumpinator is a doer, not a talker, like the previous President, Barrack Obama. He's in our countries highest position in order to get things done and not just poke holes in the clouds over Washington with his index finger, while making grandiose empty speeches.
Yay!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yesterday, "The Trumpinator" had a rally in Pennsylvania and because of his presence, the rally was a total success. Even a former Hillary advisor gave him kudos for his ability to have an audience in the palm of his hand, and the former 'advisor' also said that "The Trumpinator" has a very good chance of winning the 2020 election. Thus far, "The Trumpinator" has revitalized the economy, brought back copious amounts of Jobs, and there's reason to believe, he 'broke-down' Kim Jong-un and now the leader of North Korea seems willing to, not only stop his nuclear program but to come and meet with "The Trumpinator," himself.

In only a matter of months into his Presidency, he has accomplished more than any other past President in the history of our nation. He stated at the Pennsylvania rally; "The Wall" is going to be built and I for one, believe him. The Trumpinator is a doer, not a talker, like the previous President, Barrack Obama. He's in our countries highest position in order to get things done and not just poke holes in the clouds over Washington with his index finger, while making grandiose empty speeches.
Great post and thread GM. I only saw part of that speech. I'll watch it here in a day or so. Maybe I'll post some short clips. I love it when Trump has a "rally" -