THE TRUMPINATOR IS AMONG US.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:think: I have worked in both private and public schools and have NEVER witnessed any fifth grader who behaves in such an uncouth and immature manner. Apparently, students are held to a higher standard than Putin's pick for the US president.

Can YOU prove that accusation or are you just PRETENDING to know something? Actually, being an atheist and a Communist, as is YOUR reality, makes me kinda think, you're just imagining things.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Actually, Trump's need to belittle and call people names is more like middle school girls--at least based on my daughters' experience.

Actually, we 'intelligent voters' who had the good sense of voting against Hillary, not only support our President, we love his speeches, rally's, tweets and everything else he does, thinks and says. Whatever, you "people have to say or think is inconsequential.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
To be honest, I kinda have a no respect for opinions coming from communists and atheists. That's just my EXTREMELY intelligent and noteworthy opinion,

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why should anyone respect what they have to say? The answer is, no one of sound mind ought to even pretend what those 'people' have to say or think, has any value whatsoever. Again, just my humble opinion.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've told this story before, however, it's worth another telling. When I was a kid in the 1950s, a guy came to our home and began preaching Communism, well, my Dad, who happen to be a Marine during WW2, picked the guy up by the nape of the neck and seat of the pants and literally, threw him out of our house.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you've ever seen the movie; Dr. Strangelove, you'll remember a character in the film, played by Sterling Hayden. (who was also in the first Godfather movie, as well) The 'character' Hayden played was anti-Communist, to say the least. Anyway, there was a little irony for our family, in that, Sterling Hayden was in the Marines the same time my Father was, so, my Dad knew him. My Dad was also in the Marines the same time Actor; Glenn Ford was. My Dad knew both of these guys.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Rusha may be a nice person in real life, however, the ideology she's chosen is, just plain, WRONG in so many ways. That, combined with being an Athiest, is really detrimental to her. However, that's her personal choice and she's welcome to it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There are a 'few' of these types of posters on TOL. They're all just, full of good news. Is my sarcasm, leaking through? Just to be clear, not all of these 'types' are admitted, Communists.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No matter what the 'Leftists' say, what's been going on since Trump has been the President, never occurred when Obama was in office. What's been going on is, obstructionism, angry, violent riots in the streets, vicious name-calling, property damage, lies, unfounded false accusations, and unpatriotic behavior. All of it, coming from the far-left Dems.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When 2020 rolls around, the 'Leftists' better be careful what they wish for, they may end up regretting their votes if a 'far-left-wing Candidate' should win? Personally, I believe Trump will win a second term, having said that.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
th

No collusion found.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Happy MAGA Thursday everyone. Each day gets sweeter than the day before
21eb56b33f30176aea05eb7d09d76d01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk