THE TRUMPINATOR IS AMONG US.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump has shown a massive amount of Charisma and likeability over the past year. That combined with his achievements, will make it difficult for the Dems to win the Presidency in 2020.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The 'libs' won't ever accept the Trump Presidency, however, at the same time, Trump voters and supporters will NEVER be tricked into dropping support of Trump and going over to the Dark-side, that being, the far-left lib side.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This whole bit about tearing down the president gets old really fast. Love him or hate him, the bible says we should pray for our leaders, not constantly tear them down. I was not a fan of Obama or his policy making, but I prayed for him when he was office. I didn't make thread after thread or post after post tearing him down. Same goes for Trump. Instead of tearing him down, we should be lifting him up in prayer.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This whole bit about tearing down the president gets old really fast. Love him or hate him, the bible says we should pray for our leaders, not constantly tear them down. I was not a fan of Obama or his policy making, but I prayed for him when he was office. I didn't make thread after thread or post after post tearing him down. Same goes for Trump. Instead of tearing him down, we should be lifting him up in prayer.
:thumb:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

AMEN!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Barbarian is creating copious amounts of threads attacking the President, both personally, and professionally. His 'black heart' knows no bounds. Barbarian has surrounded himself with a few 'fans' which include; Arthur Brain (The angry/hateful, Brit) and J-garden (Whoever that is?) Together, they make up a group who I've designated as; TOLs, 'Three Stooges.'

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
How’s Johnny jihad the mayor of London working out for you guys bane?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian is creating copious amounts of threads attacking the President, both personally, and professionally. His 'black heart' knows no bounds. Barbarian has surrounded himself with a few 'fans' which include; Arthur Brain (The angry/hateful, Brit) and J-garden (Whoever that is?) Together, they make up a group who I've designated as; TOLs, 'Three Stooges.'

Ah, I see you have learned 5th grade tactics from your favorite.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, likeability if you like lying 5th graders.

Are YOU calling him a 5th grader? Have YOU amassed a fortune of many billions of dollars, been a TV star, and been the President of the United States? I'm kinda thinking, you're lucky if you can earn minimum pay. Perhaps you're just a little jealous, huh?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Are YOU calling him a 5th grader? Have YOU amassed a fortune of many billions of dollars, been a TV star, and been the President of the United States? I'm kinda thinking, you're lucky if you can earn minimum pay. Perhaps you're just a little jealous, huh?

No, but my Daddy didn't leave me millions, I don't abuse women

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, likeability if you like lying 5th graders.

:think: I have worked in both private and public schools and have NEVER witnessed any fifth grader who behaves in such an uncouth and immature manner. Apparently, students are held to a higher standard than Putin's pick for the US president.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
:think: I have worked in both private and public schools and have NEVER witnessed any fifth grader who behaves in such an uncouth and immature manner. Apparently, students are held to a higher standard than Putin's pick for the US president.

Actually, Trump's need to belittle and call people names is more like middle school girls--at least based on my daughters' experience.