The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
False. I've already addressed this many times. Go here. (See all linked commentary).

If you want to debate this intelligently, be properly informed. If you have facts to refute my commentary and resource links on this subject then provide your evidence.

Adding an excerpt from Wikipedia's 'UFO Religion Talk network' about removing the Urantia Movement from 'UFO Religion' page -

Rightfully, the Urantia Foundation is not listed on wiki's 'UFO Religion' page. It is however still listed in the list of UFO Religions....but this is a misnomer. These are the facts.

~*~*~

UFOs can be discussed in another thread.

I had a charter-thread here on 'ET Theology', quite extensive dealing mostly with spiritual teaching and metaphysical principles given thru extraterrestrial contact (physical or telepathic) some with ufos involved. UFOlogy is a seperate study....if any are interested in 'exopolitics' and space brother contacts they can research the data on my 'Disclosure Project' thread....hilighting Dr. Steven Greer's work in disclosing extraterrestrial contact and the implications thereof, many government officials and military coming forward giving their accounts. Since its in the 'Politics' section....keeping it in context of exopolitics.

pj

You should have been a used car salesman? Why? because, nobody
can trust anything you say!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Misrepresentation

Misrepresentation

You're right. Common sense actually gets in the way for the urantia UFO cult.

How many times do you have to be told that the UB has no association with UFOs and is not a cult? (2 strikes) see my previous posts to you and the evidence provided in them. See my last 2 posts specifically. You are misrepresenting the facts. Thats dishonest.

Review my commentary and evidence and look at the facts which support my statements. Then if you have the intellectual honesty and moral fortitude to weigh the evidence objectively, you can then provide your evidence of the Urantia Foundation being a UFO cult. You will find none. The challenge has been presented.

A disapprove of your error in this matter shown to you repeatedly.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Bullyism is a crime. Report at http://bullystoppers.com

bullying.jpg

Do you really think the "Swat team" will converge on certain posters
on TOL, cuff them, cart them off to prison for life, for saying something
against the "Urantia Book?" I'll bite! Report me first!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How many times do you have to be told that the UB has no association with UFOs and is not a cult? (2 strikes) see my previous posts to you and the evidence provided in them. See my last 2 posts specifically. You are misrepresenting the facts. Thats dishonest.

Review my commentary and evidence and look at the facts which support my statements. Then if you have the intellectual honesty and moral fortitude to weigh the evidence objectively, you can then provide your evidence of the Urantia Foundation being a UFO cult. You will find none. The challenge has been presented.

A disapprove of your error in this matter shown to you repeatedly.

pj

Perhaps, nobody trusts your word for it? You're not exactly a, "Reliable Source?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It looks to me like you can say anything you want on this thread, too. The fact remains, what you're saying should be confined to Hollywood....might make a good movie. ;)

Here's some good titles;

"PLAN 9 FROM PLANET URANTIA!"

"INVASION OF THE URANTIANS!"

"ATTACK OF THE 50 FOOT URANTIAN!"

"THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING URANTIAN!"

"FRANKENSTEIN MEETS THE URANTIAN CREATURE!"

"THE URANTIANS VS. THE FLYING SAUCERS!"

"THE URANTIAN FROM 20 THOUSAND FATHOMS!"

"THE URANTIAN FROM THE BLACK LAGOON!"

"THE NIGHTMARE ON URANTIA STREET!"

"2001 A URANTIAN ODYSSEY!"

"URANTIA, THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS!"

"COUNT URANTIA, VAMPIRE!"

"THE ABOMINABLE URANTIAN OF THE HIMALAYAS!"

"INDIANA URANTIA AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM!"

"RAIDERS OF THE LOST URANTIA!"

"GONE WITH THE URANTIA!"

"COOL HAND URANTIA"!

"THE GRAPES OF URANTIA!"

"THE PIT AND THE URANTIA!"

"PLANET OF THE URANTIANS!"

"WHEN HARRY MET URANTIA!"

"ONE FLEW OVER THE URATIAN NEST!"

"THE NUTTY URANTIAN!"

"THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE URANTIAN!"

"CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE URANTIA KIND!"

"THE OMEGA URANTIAN!"

"THE URANTIAN THAT STOLE CHRISTMAS!"

"BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE URANTIAN KID!"

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Looks as if both Freelight and Caino are making a habit of
turning GM into the "Woodshed!" Well guys, stop adding
to the Bible, your "false doctrine and UFO cultist materials,"
and I'll stop making comments about your fictional religion!

Stop using the Bible and just stick to your "cults" teachings!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You should have been a used car salesman? Why? because, nobody
can trust anything you say!

Freelight is one of the most respected members on this forum, his kindness, patience, integrity and intellect speaks for itself. He adds to the quality of TOL. These kinds of inaccurate personal insults speak more to the truth about the false accuser and the administration that encourages it. Grosnick Marowbe degrades the experience of forum users and the value of Knights asset.

Aimiel

Freelight is one of the most respected members on this forum, his kindness, patience, integrity and intellect speaks for itself.
:rotfl:
He adds to the quality of TOL.
He promotes every false god there is. He is a child of hell, just as you are. :duh:

Freelight should change his name to: ChainedByDarkness, since that would be a much more accurate description of his personal spiritual condition. He is queer. He has departed from Truth. He promotes demonic doctrines in every form imaginable. He is anti-Christian. For all we know, he may even be THE Anti-Christ.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
A clarified gospel

That's really what the celestials brought to us in the records of the true Jesus, before Pagan Rome adopted the new gospel of Peter and Paul, a refocused after thought.

*Jesus tried repeatedly to carry the original gospel to the Jews, but they rejected that message; salvation by transforming faith.

*The Gentile worlds (and their beliefs) speculative after thought was that the rejection and death was supposed to happen, it fit their human sacrifice theology that predated Jesus.​

Everything changed, the new message of Pagan atonement replaced the old message that Jesus preached to the Jews, a message that they ultimately rejected, they broke the promise and purpose of the agreement with Abraham, they had become confused by their own scriptures. They still are today!

This makes people angry because they know its true, Just like Pharisees and Jewish citizens knew that Jesus spoke the truth to the establishment. It struck at the heart of their religious pride, their chosen people arrogance.

I will Just quote Jesus from the Bible:

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”​

So the Jews of Jesus' day did in fact tragically betray Abrahams calling, reject the original gospel and they did in fact murder him.

“You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.”

The Gentile world adopted Jesus and made him more to their liking, a human sacrifice, they had already been drinking blood and eating flesh as part of the ritual rites of the Mystery religion.

Aimiel

A clarified gospel... That's really what the celestials brought to us in the records of the true Jesus, before Pagan Rome adopted the new gospel of Peter and Paul, a refocused after thought.
Hogwash. They brought demonic doctrine, obviously.
I will Just quote Jesus from the Bible:

Jesus said to them...
You cannot quote Scripture if you don't believe or follow Scripture. If you cut out the parts you don't like, you're simply inventing your own cult by plagiarism. That's pathetic and obviously learned from your father (Satan). You can't comment on something you cannot even see.

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

You need Christ. You're lost. You're dead. Repent.

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Hogwash. They brought demonic doctrine, obviously.You cannot quote Scripture if you don't believe or follow Scripture. If you cut out the parts you don't like, you're simply inventing your own cult by plagiarism. That's pathetic and obviously learned from your father (Satan). You can't comment on something you cannot even see.

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

You need Christ. You're lost. You're dead. Repent.

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Matthew 7

7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Matthew 12:27

And if I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your people drive them out? So then, they will be your judges.

Aimiel

You cannot quote Scripture, since you don't believe it was inspired by God. You cannot cut out passages, chapters, books or any other parts you don't like and then use parts you do like to throw darts at others. You don't hold to Truth, so you cannot quote Scripture as if you do. You're anathema.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You cannot quote Scripture, since you don't believe it was inspired by God. You cannot cut out passages, chapters, books or any other parts you don't like and then use parts you do like to throw darts at others. You don't hold to Truth, so you cannot quote Scripture as if you do. You're anathema.

I believe scripture was inspired by the doings of God. I believe the scripture was written by holy men, some more holy than others. I do not believe men are perfect. The Bible books do not claim to have been written by God directly, rather inspired by the doings of God on this world over thousands of years. The Bible books contain beautiful, fantastic spiritual truths, parts and pieces of history written about by men as they understood it.

inspired adjective

: very good or clever

: having a particular cause or influence

Jesus rebukes you and your self righteous hypocrite friends!

49John answered and said, "Master, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name; and we tried to prevent him because he does not follow along with us." 50But Jesus said to him, "Do not hinder him; for he who is not against you is for you."​

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Is there a Urantia forum on the internet somewhere?

:) Right here, on TOL, the greatest theology forum in the history of the world!!!

Actually, there's a few small ones and a bunch of FB forums.

You've been gracious to us Knight, if it has become a distraction for your site then I wont post here, just let us know.

Thanks

Aimiel

Jesus rebukes you and your self righteous hypocrite friends!

49John answered and said, "Master, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name; and we tried to prevent him because he does not follow along with us." 50But Jesus said to him, "Do not hinder him; for he who is not against you is for you."
Doesn't apply, since you're against us. :duh:

Status
Not open for further replies.