The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Freelight is one of the most respected members on this forum, his kindness, patience, integrity and intellect speaks for itself. He adds to the quality of TOL. These kinds of inaccurate personal insults speak more to the truth about the false accuser and the administration that encourages it. Grosnick Marowbe degrades the experience of forum users and the value of Knights asset.

REALLY? Are you being facetious and didactic? Please tell GM that
you're just being sarcastic? Otherwise, I fear for your mental
stability?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:) Right here, on TOL, the greatest theology forum in the history of the world!!!

Actually, there's a few small ones and a bunch of FB forums.

You've been gracious to us Knight, if it has become a distraction for your site then I wont post here, just let us know.

Thanks

It's a distraction alright! The Urantia has become a "laughing stock!"
A thread of amusement and satirical worthlessness!

Aimiel

That's a cop out, but you are more aligned with the Pharisees so honesty isn't your strong suit.
Liar. You are against Christ, His Blood and all who believe in Him. You're a child of hell promoting the lies of the enemy.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Liar. You are against Christ, His Blood and all who believe in Him. You're a child of hell promoting the lies of the enemy.

Jesus tried to reach the Jews, he taught his original gospel in the temple courts directly to them. They killed him and were punished by God for it, yet you claim killing him was the gospel all along. :liberals:

There are 2 different gospels blended together in the NT, you were born into the second confused version.

The original gospel of The Kingdom of Heaven will eventually be taught, the Kingdom will prevail. You won't be able to stop it.

journey

The urantia UFO cult takes the Holy Bible and twists it into something that is unrecognizable that contradicts the Holy Bible in nearly all points. Worse, they claim all their distortions are from God in the form of a revelation. In short, the urantia UFO cult is anti-Christ, anti-Bible, and anti-Christian. It even denies the purpose and result of the Cross.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
A call for integrity, rightful representation.....

A call for integrity, rightful representation.....

Is there a Urantia forum on the internet somewhere?

Hello Knight,

Thanks for allowing this thread here, since the UB is primarily a book on 'Religion' itself, which includes essentially mans relationship to God while theology expounds on the dynamics and dimensions interacting within that relationship. My recent revision of the OP describes and clarifies the objectives of discussion on this religious text or 'revelation' since it has epochal significance, and is extraordinary as a tome of information by itself on a cosmological level integrating religion, science and philosophy. Introductory resource links and other media are shared to stimulate respectful discussion informed by the text itself and not misnomers, disinformation or misinterpretations of it by those unfamiliar or biased against it since such only perpetuates misrepresentation.

The main issue here now is 'misrepresentation' and erroneous identification of the UB (or Urantia Foundation) being a UFO Cult, when this has been corrected many times. It is not a UFO cult technically so cannot be rightfully called such as wiki no longer includes it in that catagory for reasons shown here. (Follow all linked commentary.) So all derogatory or ridiculing accusations of the Urantia Movement being a formal UFO Cult are false, therefore unjustified. At least 4-5 posters are promoting this misrepresentation based on presumption, some philosophical association and ignorance.

The theology of the UB in its universal import culturally and its specific religious-philosophical concepts are pertinent for discussion within the context of Christendom. It presents an opportunity for traditional Christian apologetics to engage the doctrinal implications in a civil respectful manner. The trolling behavior of which GM represents on an extreme end is childish, idiotic and non-productive which he does for sport, disrespecting at least 3-4 forum rules and recommendations continually.

An open religious forum presents all points of view, religious-philosophical perspectives, aspects of theology, while participants are free to explain and expound on the logic and rationale of such particulars while remaining flexible to research, learn and discover. All this can be done respectfully, allowing agreement and disagreement in point of view, expanding dialogue to explore such. I submit these points for your consideration.

pj

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The urantia UFO cult takes the Holy Bible and twists it into something that is unrecognizable that contradicts the Holy Bible in nearly all points. Worse, they claim all their distortions are from God in the form of a revelation. In short, the urantia UFO cult is anti-Christ, anti-Bible, and anti-Christian. It even denies the purpose and result of the Cross.

The authoritative Urantia revelation validates many of the truths contained in the Bible, it even tells us more about Adam & Eve, Enoch, Elijah, Melchizedek, Abraham, Moses, the true history of the Hebrews, the lost years of Jesus, his work and travels before the baptism, where we go when we leave earth and much, much, more.

journey

Jesus tried to reach the Jews, he taught his original gospel in the temple courts directly to them. They killed him and were punished by God for it, yet you claim killing him was the gospel all along. :liberals:

There are 2 different gospels blended together in the NT, you were born into the second confused version.

The original gospel of The Kingdom of Heaven will eventually be taught, the Kingdom will prevail. You won't be able to stop it.

You've been allowed to attack the Gospel of the Grace of God and deny the blood atonement of Jesus Christ on the Cross. You are LOST and you want others to follow in your footsteps. Your science fiction urantia UFO cult stuff is junk. It's very sad that seekers and babes in Christ may read this garbage and be confused. The TRUTH that you and others need is in the Holy Bible:

Romans 10:17 KJV So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 10:8-10 KJV But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ephesians 2:8-10 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Titus 3:4-7 KJV But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Salvation is not on the installment payment plan because Jesus Christ has already paid it all on the Cross. We have nothing worthy to add to the perfect Sacrifice of Jesus Christ, so works are not required for Salvation or to maintain Salvation:

Romans 4:4-5 KJV Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Zeke

Hello Knight,

Thanks for allowing this thread here, since the UB is primarily a book on 'Religion' itself, which includes essentially mans relationship to God while theology expounds on the dynamics and dimensions interacting within that relationship. My recent revision of the OP describes and clarifies the objectives of discussion on this religious text or 'revelation' since it has epochal significance, and is extraordinary as a tome of information by itself on a cosmological level integrating religion, science and philosophy. Introductory resource links and other media are shared to stimulate respectful discussion informed by the text itself and not misnomers, disinformation or misinterpretations of it by those unfamiliar or biased against it since such only perpetuates misrepresentation.

The main issue here now is 'misrepresentation' and erroneous identification of the UB (or Urantia Foundation) being a UFO Cult, when this has been corrected many times. It is not a UFO cult technically so cannot be rightfully called such as wiki no longer includes it in that catagory for reasons shown here. (Follow all linked commentary.) So all derogatory or ridiculing accusations of the Urantia Movement being a formal UFO Cult are false, therefore unjustified. At least 4-5 posters are promoting this misrepresentation based on presumption, some philosophical association and ignorance.

The theology of the UB in its universal import culturally and its specific religious-philosophical concepts are pertinent for discussion within the context of Christendom. It presents an opportunity for traditional Christian apologetics to engage the doctrinal implications in a civil respectful manner. The trolling behavior of which GM represents on an extreme end is childish, idiotic and non-productive which he does for sport, disrespecting at least 3-4 forum rules and recommendations continually.

An open religious forum presents all points of view, religious-philosophical perspectives, aspects of theology, while participants are free to explain and expound on the logic and rationale of such particulars while remaining flexible to research, learn and discover. All this can be done respectfully, allowing agreement and disagreement in point of view, expanding dialogue to explore such. I submit these points for your consideration.

pj

This is after all supposed to be a religious section, there is a exclusive Christian section, so I don't see the reason for the hand wringing over diverse beliefs being expressed here if one is so secure in ones Deity being all powerful etc...........! if it is such a fearful leaven to their dogmas then it should have never been created unless Knight just wanted to use it for a degradation of these other beliefs, the complaining about it should be pointed at Him he set it up this way yet they howl and whine like babies at other for posting such things here, stop being cowards and take it to the Boss man above and below.

Letsargue

You've been allowed to attack the Gospel of the Grace of God and deny the blood atonement of Jesus Christ on the Cross. You are LOST and you want others to follow in your footsteps. Your science fiction urantia UFO cult stuff is junk. It's very sad that seekers and babes in Christ may read this garbage and be confused. The TRUTH that you and others need is in the Holy Bible:

Romans 10:17 KJV So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 10:8-10 KJV But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ephesians 2:8-10 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Titus 3:4-7 KJV But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Salvation is not on the installment payment plan because Jesus Christ has already paid it all on the Cross. We have nothing worthy to add to the perfect Sacrifice of Jesus Christ, so works are not required for Salvation or to maintain Salvation:

Romans 4:4-5 KJV Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

( Attacking the Gospel / Christ ) IS Speaking things that are NOT TRUTH, and Disagreeing with each other AND GOD, not JUST what "YOU" Say To Yourself!!!

( "Where "2 or 3" are gathered together IN Christ's "name" //// ( "Authority" ) there Christ IS ALSO" )!!! -- Read IT!! - Not where everyone disagrees with each other!!!!

In the Church of the Lord, there can be NO Disagreement, OR Division!!! -- NONE!!!!

There can be No Place of God that IS NOT His Church, the Body of Christ!!!!!!

Prove Me Wrong!!!!!!!!

(( Watch your News ))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 012615

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
The authoritative Urantia revelation validates many of the truths contained in the Bible, it even tells us more about Adam & Eve, Enoch, Elijah, Melchizedek, Abraham, Moses, the true history of the Hebrews, the lost years of Jesus, his work and travels before the baptism, where we go when we leave earth and much, much, more.

That why Billy Graham changed his mind and taught inclusivism.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
OOOPPPSSS!!
Is there A Christian Forum Anywhere; - ( A True Christian Forum )?? -- Where there is at least (( 2 )) who agree to what God "Has Said"???

Paul -- 012615

I think TOL is a christian forum.

Wait a minute, it's GM's forum.

I better get off here.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Freelight is one of the most respected members on this forum, his kindness, patience, integrity and intellect speaks for itself. He adds to the quality of TOL. These kinds of inaccurate personal insults speak more to the truth about the false accuser and the administration that encourages it. Grosnick Marowbe degrades the experience of forum users and the value of Knights asset.

Kindness is a great value of Knights asset but the trolls just wanna be trolls. That's what they do.

Kindness always win.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

I believe the original gospel of salvation by faith and yes grace. Im saved regardless of your hatred.

Jesus never asked any of his apostles to kill him as a sacrifice to God for sins.

Knowing that he was not the Jewish Messiah, Jesus decided to let the Father work out the tangled mess, so he followed Gods will, the Jews lost their stewardship, the gospel was given to the Gentile world according to how they understood it.

journey

Does the urantia book teach that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for the sins of mankind, thus providing a blood atonement and means of Salvation? Is the following portion of Scripture from the Holy Bible TRUE and supported by the urantia UFO cult?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Does the urantia book teach that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for the sins of mankind, thus providing a blood atonement and means of Salvation? Is the following portion of Scripture from the Holy Bible TRUE and supported by the urantia UFO cult?

You've already been corrected about UFO cult associations and assumptions. Stop misrepresenting the UB. Its dishonest.

You'll likely find answers to your questions by searching the thread....use 'search this thread' feature......alot has already been covered, so to prevent redundancy. You've been given all resources and the text itself to liberally study....but do not afford yourself learning it, so no real dialogue can be had, just your pontificating, polemic adversarial antics which retards any real discussion. Part 4 contains an extensive record of Jesus teaching.....very clearly. Go to the source itself instead of being a tedious sock-puppet.

pj

Status
Not open for further replies.