The Hebrew Epistles: Where Do They Fit?

john w

Hall of Fame
Apparently not enough for you.

You're determined to defend Darby's false teachings to your grave.

As I predicted.

What a clown-even you know it, Gomer. That's all you have in your holster-your "Darby" spam bullets. Weighty, Craigie the Clown.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I will slow it down for you, Jeff

You missed his "argument," Jeff-pay attention, or put down your bong:

"The only way one can answer you is for both of us to recognize what exactly is IN the Bible as far as what Jesus says himself in the New Testament. "-him

Here, let me slow it down for you son.

Yer original post to the guy was about his opinions.

Mine to you was about yers.

Now let's hear yer Dispensational opinion on where Paul got the idea Jesus said it is more blessed to give than to receive.

Sitting by patiently waiting.........

Jerry Shugart

I don't understand how the rest of the theology you offer is pertinent to an evaluation and history of the Book of Hebrews.

The subject of this thread is a discussion as to whether or not the doctrine found in the Hebrew epistles (or General epistles) is doctrine for those in the Body of Christ.

And the evidence which I present proves that it is for those in the Body:

Those who received Hebrews had access into the heavenly sphere, a blessing that just applies only to those in the Body of Christ:

"Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh" (Heb.10:19-20).​

"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need" (Heb.4:16).​

It is only those who are in the Body of Christ who dwell in the very presence of God because only those in the Body have been raised up and made to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

"Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved); And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" (Eph.2:5-6).​

"If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God" (Col.3:1).​

From this we can know that it is impossible that the book of Hebrews, which tells all "to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus," is for the future tribulation when only the high priest will have access to God. Instead, these words are speaking of the access into the heavenlies which members of the Body of Christ enjoy now. Cornelius Stam, the founder of The Berean Bible Society, wrote:

"The Holiest place of the tabernacle, still closed to Jewish believers at that time, except representatively through the High Priest once each year, reminds us of our free entrance into 'the holiest of all' in heaven itself. By grace we enter the presence of God, '. . . by the blood of Jesus . . . a new and living way, which He hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, His flesh' (Heb. 10:19,20). Think of it! The old dead way replaced by 'a new and living way,' specially consecrated to our use through the blood of Christ! This is the great Pauline doctrine of our access to God (Rom. 5:2)" [emphasis mine] (Stam, The Berean Searchlight, Volume L, Number 2).​

Of course this destroys the teaching within the Neo-MAD community that the doctrine found inn the book of Hebrews is not for those in the Body of Christ.

And not even one of those who deny that the doctrine found in the book of Hebrews is for those in the body has even attempted to address these facts.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Because they were poor.

Nice try.

You do know the church of God at Corinth didn't exist in Acts 2?

Why would Paul give Timothy instructions about a "kingdom church"?

There are many poor people that need $'s, Craigie.

Since you assert that all scripture is written to everybody, for their obedience, do it.

Tell us the AD 70/Preterist "thinking process," "interpretive method,"for determining what is written to members of the boc, for their obedience, and what is not. Lay it out for us, Craigie. You know the "dispie" interpretive method, for understanding the book. Spell out yours.

Let me guess:

1. Darby....Darby....

2. Fulfilled in AD 70-from:

51AzkRtO6dL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

$(KGrHqR,!hgE6Z+zQ0RGBOyt2wfJPg~~60_12.JPG

3. You're in denial...Figurative...I was a dispensationalist for 25 years....No one taught dispensationalism until Wyatt Earp did, at "The OK Corral"...........Allegory....Why don't you believe the bible/"Jesus"/Paul?............

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

And tell us who taught you the above, Gome? No scripture says that. Go ahead, Craigie, and assert that you learned that all on your own, from reading your fake "modern" bibles. Go ahead.

john w

Hall of Fame
Let me know if you ever buy that one, saint john. Cause George Strait has some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

You're in denial, Mayor.

"We now live in a new heaven and a new earth. .... we now live in the new heavens and new earth...Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now."- Craigie

"....we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth"-Big Top Tettie the Clown

john w

Hall of Fame
Last count there were 83 death knells to MAD. How many does it take?

Well, Mayor, I'm waiting for Gomer Tet. to "resurrect" his "MAD can't even agree on..............(fill in the blank)" "argument," to baffle us, so much so, that we are "speechless." Of course, this satanic ploy of his, automatically means that Christianity is false, as is Preterism(Full Preterism, Partial Preterism................)

"Darby" is due...."Wait for it.."

saint "Radar" John W

Danoh

You're in denial, Mayor.

"We now live in a new heaven and a new earth. .... we now live in the new heavens and new earth...Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now."- Craigie

"....we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth"-Big Top Tettie the Clown

And the likes of Tet, is all that we have left to look forward to...

john w

Hall of Fame
Here, let me slow it down for you son.

Yer original post to the guy was about his opinions.

Mine to you was about yers.

Now let's hear yer Dispensational opinion on where Paul got the idea Jesus said it is more blessed to give than to receive.

Sitting by patiently waiting.........

Deception. You did not argue "Yer original post to the guy was about his opinions" in your initial "post,"you puffed up like a bullfrog in heat blowhard, so stuff your rabbit trail/misdirection, as I stayed on topic-his, and not your emotional blubberings, and "tough guy" routine.

"Sitting by patiently waiting........"-Jeff

Another "original" stunner/cliche. Please teach us....Please?

Now, I told you to have a seat. Be a dear, and I might just recognize you in the future.

Dig, Jeff? Cool.

"Yer ...yers"-Jeff

This is a theology site, not a "dating/relationship" site, Jeff.

SaulToPaul 2

Well, Mayor, I'm waiting for Gomer Tet. to "resurrect" his "MAD can't even agree on..............(fill in the blank)" "argument," to baffle us, so much so, that we are "speechless." Of course, this satanic ploy of his, automatically means that Christianity is false, as is Preterism(Full Preterism, Partial Preterism................)

"Darby" is due...."Wait for it.."

saint "Radar" John W

My favorite was skittles and cockroaches.
I hope he resurrects that line.

john w

Hall of Fame
When you gonna learn to read what is written.

Those at Jerusalem sold their extra possessions and land.

They continued to break bread from house to house.

:noway:

"When you gonna learn to read what is written."-Jeff

One more time, Jeff? Please? Give us "The Trifecta!" Are you "gonna?" You taught us such eloquence.

"gonna learn"

Is that like "dry water?"

Imafixinta file that one, also.

SaulToPaul 2

"When you gonna learn to read what is written."-Jeff

One more time, Jeff? Please? Give us "The Trifecta!" Are you "gonna?" You taught us such eloquence.

"gonna learn"

Is that like "dry water?"

Imafixinta file that one, also.

Next he will be telling us, "This isn't your class. This is our class, Mr Hand."

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
There are many poor people that need $'s, Craigie.

Since you assert that all scripture is written to everybody, for their obedience, do it.

Tell us the AD 70/Preterist "thinking process," "interpretive method,"for determining what is written to members of the boc, for their obedience, and what is not. Lay it out for us, Craigie. You know the "dispie" interpretive method, for understanding the book. Spell out yours.

Let me guess:

1. Darby....Darby....

2. Fulfilled in AD 70-from:

51AzkRtO6dL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

$(KGrHqR,!hgE6Z+zQ0RGBOyt2wfJPg~~60_12.JPG

3. You're in denial...Figurative...I was a dispensationalist for 25 years....No one taught dispensationalism until Wyatt Earp did, at "The OK Corral"...........Allegory....Why don't you believe the bible/"Jesus"/Paul?............

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

And tell us who taught you the above, Gome? No scripture says that. Go ahead, Craigie, and assert that you learned that all on your own, from reading your fake "modern" bibles. Go ahead.

So then yer admitting that Dispensationism has no footing in the letters to Corinth?

Jerry Shugart

Danoh ought to change his title to "Not Interested in the Truth."

That explains why he just ignores what I wrote here:

This evidence proves that the doctrine contained in the book of Hebrews is for those in the Body of Christ:

Those who received Hebrews had access into the heavenly sphere, a blessing that just applies only to those in the Body of Christ:

"Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh" (Heb.10:19-20).​

"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need" (Heb.4:16).​

It is only those who are in the Body of Christ who dwell in the very presence of God because only those in the Body have been raised up and made to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

"Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved); And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" (Eph.2:5-6).​

"If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God" (Col.3:1).​

From this we can know that it is impossible that the book of Hebrews, which tells all "to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus," is for the future tribulation when only the high priest will have access to God. Instead, these words are speaking of the access into the heavenlies which members of the Body of Christ enjoy now. Cornelius Stam, the founder of The Berean Bible Society, wrote:

"The Holiest place of the tabernacle, still closed to Jewish believers at that time, except representatively through the High Priest once each year, reminds us of our free entrance into 'the holiest of all' in heaven itself. By grace we enter the presence of God, '. . . by the blood of Jesus . . . a new and living way, which He hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, His flesh' (Heb. 10:19,20). Think of it! The old dead way replaced by 'a new and living way,' specially consecrated to our use through the blood of Christ! This is the great Pauline doctrine of our access to God (Rom. 5:2)" [emphasis mine] (Stam, The Berean Searchlight, Volume L, Number 2).​

Of course this destroys the teaching within the Neo-MAD community that the doctrine found inn the book of Hebrews is not for those in the Body of Christ.

And not even one of those who deny that the doctrine found in the book of Hebrews is for those in the body has even attempted to address these facts.

Since Danoh has no interest in the truth found in the Bible he just closes his eyes to this truth.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Deception. You did not argue "Yer original post to the guy was about his opinions" in your initial "post,"you puffed up like a bullfrog in heat blowhard, so stuff your rabbit trail/misdirection, as I stayed on topic-his, and not your emotional blubberings, and "tough guy" routine.

"Sitting by patiently waiting........"-Jeff

Another "original" stunner/cliche. Please teach us....Please?

Now, I told you to have a seat. Be a dear, and I might just recognize you in the future.

Dig, Jeff? Cool.

"Yer ...yers"-Jeff

This is a theology site, not a "dating/relationship" site, Jeff.

Still patiently waiting.......... :rotfl: