The Hebrew Epistles: Where Do They Fit?

Ben Masada

The Hebrew Epistles: Where do they fit?

The Hebrew Epistles: Where do they fit?

In the gospel of Paul. I have no doubt at all that the Epistle to the Hebrews was written by Paul. Perhaps he wrote anonymously in order not to harm his few disciples in Israel who were forbidden to raise a Christian church in the land of Israel, especially Jerusalem, wherefrom Paul was banished from ever return. But the style and the message could not be of any one else but Paul.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You missed his "argument," Jeff-pay attention, or put down your bong:

"The only way one can answer you is for both of us to recognize what exactly is IN the Bible as far as what Jesus says himself in the New Testament. "-him

Sit.

So this verse isn't in the bible?

Put yer thinkin' cap on big boy and explain it away.

Acts 20:35 KJV I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Danoh

Then you're both wrong.

The church of God has always been believers in Christ Jesus, who are members of the Body of Christ

Why did Paul tell Timothy the following:

(1 Tim 3:5 KJV) (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

According to you "the church of God" is another name for your "kingdom church". If so, why is Paul giving instructions about the church of God to Timothy?

Fool, you don't even know what our differences within Mid-Acts are, just as you don't know your Partial differences between you and your fellow Partialist: Interplanner.

And you have no answer as none us are Partailists.

john w

Hall of Fame
Don't you ever get tired of making things up over and over again?

Do you even keep track of the things you make up?

Good one, Gomer-like your made up "invention," punk, that the Roman army was the second coming, eh, Gome?

Don't you ever get tired of making things up over and over again, and then lying about what you said?

Do you even keep track of the things you lie about, habitual liar of TOL? Like this one, sweetie?:

"Tet: "The LORD Jesus Christ returned in the form of a Roman Army." "-STP

"Never said that."-Tet.

That is your MO/"ministry" on TOL-habitual lying.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

You are so obsessed with us meanie MAD-ists, you can't keep track of all your lies, spin.

Made up:

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Who taught you that, Gome? No scripture says that. Go ahead, Craigie, and assert that you learned that all on your own, from reading your fake "modern" bibles. Go ahead.

Fraud-you learned that "AD 70" "invention," from J. Stuart Stewart Russell's books, from which you plagiarize/copy'npaste.

You're a Russellite, and Hank Hanegraaf groupie. You're in denial. Why do you follow the teachings/"inventions" of "fallable" "men," Craigie.

He taught all of TOL that spam-we learned it from him.

Once again, he won't touch this post, nor dual the great saint John W, as he knows I'll pick him apart, along with his satanic AD 70/Preterist "invention."

Come on, Craigie-gives us another "Darby" spam/debate ender. Please?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course.

Unbelievable.

You are claiming that Paul is instructing Timothy about the "kingdom church"?

Who are "them that have not" in the Corinthian letters?

They were people who didn't have houses to eat or drink in.

(1 Cor 11:22 KJV) 2 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? what shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.

SaulToPaul 2

They were people who didn't have houses to eat or drink in.

(1 Cor 11:22 KJV) 2 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? what shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.

Why?

Sell all thou hast.

john w

Hall of Fame
Everything I wrote musta zinged right over yer head.

Try believing what is written, then apply some common sense.

:)

"Try believing what is written,.."-Jeff

Wow! Neither I, nor any other member of TOL, nor anyone, in the history of the world, had ever thought of that.

Thanks for unpacking that for us, Jeff. I've filed that one, in an envelope, that has been hermetically sealed, and kept it, in a #2 mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnalls' back porch. I'll zing everyone with that stumper, when I'm bamboozled-it's a real groovy "sales close."

Hi Yo!!!

Thanks for checkin' in.

SaulToPaul 2

"Try believing what is written,.."-Jeff

Wow! Neither I, nor any other member of TOL, nor anyone, in the history of the world, had ever thought of that.

Thanks for unpacking that for us, Jeff. I've filed that one, in an envelope, that has been hermetically sealed, and kept it, in a #2 mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnalls' back porch. I'll zing everyone with that stumper, when I'm bamboozled-it's a real groovy "sales close."

Hi Yo!!!

Thanks for checkin' in.

It's throwing me off how you're calling this fella Jeff.
You're not talking to a jerk, you know.

john w

Hall of Fame
So this verse isn't in the bible?

Put yer thinkin' cap on big boy and explain it away.

Acts 20:35 KJV I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

I will slow it down for you, Jeff

You missed his "argument," Jeff-pay attention, or put down your bong:

"The only way one can answer you is for both of us to recognize what exactly is IN the Bible as far as what Jesus says himself in the New Testament. "-him

SaulToPaul 2

Apparently not enough for you.

You're determined to defend Darby's false teachings to your grave.

I will have to answer to God for it.

Be prepared to answer for how that Roman army was the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ.

I hope I get to watch.

Jerry Shugart

Jerry, would you rather have fellowship with those whom you agree with on probably 90%, or be right about everything and try to force everyone else to agree with you?

I have fellowship with the truth found in the Bible. And on the subject of what epistles are for those in the Body of Christ your teaching couldn't be further from the truth.

Besides that, it is impossible to "force" anyone to believe anything. But I post on this subject in the hope that those who might consider following the misguided teaching of the Neo-MADS will see that your teaching is in error.