The Hebrew Epistles: Where Do They Fit?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A pattern is first 1 Timothy 1:16 KJV! Paul was saved in Acts 9!

A pattern yes, the first person in the BOC, no.

Paul made it clear there were others in Christ before he was:

(Rom 16:7 KJV) Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Paul was specially chosen by God to preach to the Gentiles:

(Acts 9:15 KJV) But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

Notice the above says "to bear my name before the Gentiles"? It doesn't say "to preach a different gospel to the Gentiles"

Also, Christ Jesus said to Paul "I am Jesus whom thou persecutest". Paul (Saul) had been persecuting believers, that you claim were "kingdom" believers. Jesus Himself refers to the persecution of these believers as Himself, which once again proves these believers were part of the Body of Christ.

Your Dispensationalism is a mess.

heir

TOL Subscriber
A pattern yes, the first person in the BOC, no.

Paul made it clear there were others in Christ before he was:

(Rom 16:7 KJV) Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Paul was specially chosen by God to preach to the Gentiles:

(Acts 9:15 KJV) But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

Notice the above says "to bear my name before the Gentiles"? It doesn't say "to preach a different gospel to the Gentiles"

Also, Christ Jesus said to Paul "I am Jesus whom thou persecutest". Paul (Saul) had been persecuting believers, that you claim were "kingdom" believers. Jesus Himself refers to the persecution of these believers as Himself, which once again proves these believers were part of the Body of Christ.

LOL

In Christ is not synonymous with in the Body of Christ. You're a joke.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LOL

In Christ is not synonymous with in the Body of Christ. You're a joke.

(Rom 12:5 KJV) So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

There's only One Body heir.

Why do you divide Christ?

(1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Is Christ divided?

Was Paul crucified for you?

Were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Stop dividing Christ!!!

heir

TOL Subscriber
There's only One Body heir.
I'm fully aware of the one Body and who's in it.
Why do you divide Christ?

(1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Is Christ divided?

Was Paul crucified for you?

Were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Stop dividing Christ!!!
Why do you stop reading, tetty bear?!

1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm fully aware of the one Body and who's in it.

No you're not.

You do know there are other metaphors in the gospel Paul preached besides the "body" metaphor?

(Eph 2:19-21 KJV) Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

Because you have chosen to follow men instead of believing what the King James Bible says, you have the apostles and prophets in a different building than believers today.

Are you a fellow citizen with the Saints?

Interplanner

Tet,
are you saying strangers, aliens are another metaphor? I don't think so. They are actual technical terms from the law dissolved by the Gospel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tet,
are you saying strangers, aliens are another metaphor? I don't think so. They are actual technical terms from the law dissolved by the Gospel.

No, I'm saying the "building" metaphor with the Apostles and prophets as the foundation, Christ Jesus as the cornerstone, and believers as lively stones is a metaphor the same as Christ as the head and believers as the body is a metaphor.

Dispensationalists like heir think the "body" metaphor trumps all metaphors, and the other ones are insignificant. It's why they call people in their two programs "kingdom" & "Body" believers.

They don't like the "building" metaphor because it doesn't work with their two programs (2P2P)

Darby followers such as heir claim the Apostle Paul was the first person in the "Body" program, but when it comes to the "building" metaphor, Paul being #1 doesn't work for them.

heir and her ilk have the Disciples/Apostles in a different program than Paul.