The Hebrew Epistles: Where Do They Fit?

john w

Hall of Fame
Sure, many good things happened and are promised in the Bible. THE Gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation. The Gospel preached by Jesus was preached by the disciples was preached by Paul and is what Abraham rejoiced of.

"You didn't get many gospels from the Bible. You get one from the Bible."

No, you assert only one piece of good news(plural) in the bible, and thus, that Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

That is satanic.

john w

Hall of Fame
Judas was never saved. However belief in the death, burial and resurrection is how people are saved. Period. No one is saved by anything else. Period. In the OT, they believed the LORD and looked forward and rejoiced over Christ's work. In the NT, we have beheld his glory.

"However belief in the death, burial and resurrection is how people are saved"-you

No, you assert, on record, per....

.... that saint Judas preached "belief in the death, burial and resurrection," "Christ died for our sins....was buried...Rose again for our justification....Believe this good news to be saved!!!!"

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Wolfie.

Satanic.

Daniel1611

"However belief in the death, burial and resurrection is how people are saved"-you

No, you assert, on record, per....

.... that saint Judas preached "belief in the death, burial and resurrection," "Christ died for our sins....was buried...Rose again for our justification....Believe this good news to be saved!!!!"

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Wolfie.

Satanic.

I fail to see your point about Judas. Check your Scofield Bible and get back to me.

john w

Hall of Fame
I fail to see your point about Judas. Check your Scofield Bible and get back to me.

It's very simple. You are either a deceiver/satanic/child of the devil, or stupid. You "argued:"

So, you satanically argue that saint Judas preached "belief in the death, burial and resurrection," "Christ died for our sins....was buried...Rose again for our justification....Believe this good news to be saved!!!!"

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Which is it?

Daniel1611

It's very simple. You are either a deceiver, or stupid. You "argued:"

Som you satanically argue that saint Judas preached "belief in the death, burial and resurrection," "Christ died for our sins....was buried...Rose again for our justification....Believe this good news to be saved!!!!"

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Wolfie.

Satanic.

Did Judas preach

Please make your point. You're boring me.

john w

Hall of Fame
Please make your point. You're boring me.

Confirmed-you're too stupid to see it. Pay attention.

Did Judas preach this "one gospel"(your words) of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?

Yes, or no?

And quit copying my "boring me"-you can't pull it off, as I can.

Daniel1611

Did Judas preach this "one gospel"(your words) of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?

Yes, or no?

And quit copying my "boring me"-you can't pull it off, as I can.

I didn't know you owned the copyright on being bored by long winded and pretentious drivel. Where do I send your royalty check?

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus hadn't given them the commission to go out and preach the gospel yet, so probably not.

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Luke 18

31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:

33 And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

They, including Judas, weren't preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and yet, for 3 years, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom."

Daniel1611

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Luke 18

31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:

33 And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

They, including Judas, weren't preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and yet, for 3 years, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom."

Semantics

john w

Hall of Fame
I didn't know you owned the copyright on being bored by long winded and pretentious drivel. Where do I send your royalty check?

Translated: You've been caught, not being able to support your own "one gospel" "argument," and you are left mumbling, grunting, above. I've picked you apart, on this "one piece of good news" satanic assertion.

Did Judas preach this "one gospel"(your words) of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?Yes, or no?

Not a peep.

Daniel1611

Translated: You've been caught, not being able to support your own "one gospel" "argument," and you are left mumbling, grunting, above. I've picked you apart, on this "one piece of good news" satanic assertion.

Not a peep.

Lol. He may have when they were traveling with Jesus. I asked for the point. Several times. You won't state it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Semantics

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Luke 18

Vs.

You:"one gospel"

john w

Hall of Fame
Lol. He may have when they were traveling with Jesus. I asked for the point. Several times. You won't state it.

Not a peep, as he does not even know that the 12, including Judas, did preach "the gospel of the kingdom."

john w

Hall of Fame

May have? That's it?

No, he did not:

34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken

"I asked for the point"-you

"one gospel"-you

The 12, including Judas, weren't preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and yet, for 3 years, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom."

I give you, chapter, and verse, and what do we get from you?: "Well, uh, urr, you see, he may have, uh, urr, you see......."

Daniel1611

Not a peep, as he does not even know that the 12, including Judas, did preach "the gospel of the kingdom."

He probably did. They were out helping Jesus preach. It's possible he didn't. He probably did.

Daniel1611

May have? That's it?

No, he did not:

34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken

"I asked for the point"-you

"one gospel"-you

The 12, including Judas, weren't preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and yet, for 3 years, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom."

I give you, chapter, and verse, and what do we get from you?: "Well, uh, urr, you see, he may have, uh, urr, you see......."

So what is your definition of the gospel of the kingdom?