The Hebrew Epistles: Where Do They Fit?

john w

Hall of Fame
So what is your definition of the gospel of the kingdom?

No, I stay on topic-that "present a moving target" won't work with me. You "argue" "one gospel:"

The 12, including Judas, weren't preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per the Luke passage, and others, and yet, for 3 years, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom."

Thus, your "one gospel," one piece good news, is made up.

Or, you're just stupid.

Which is it?

Daniel1611

No, I stay on topic-that "present a moving target" won't work with me. You "argue" "one gospel:"

The 12, including Judas, weren't preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per the Luke passage, and others, and yet, for 3 years, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom."

Same thing. They were preaching faith in Christ for salvation. The Gospel of Christ is the Gospel of the kingdom.

john w

Hall of Fame
Same thing. They were preaching faith in Christ for salvation. The Gospel of Christ is the Gospel of the kingdom.

1."Same thing." There you go, folks- a version of "all the bible says the same thing." He can "prove" anytig.

The Gospel of Christ is the Gospel of the kingdom-you

Made up.

The 12, including Judas, weren't preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, DEATH/BURIAL/RESURRECTION,per Luke 18 KJV(and others)...

33 And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

...and yet, for 3 years, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom."

Or, you're just stupid.

Which is it?

3.Satanic-he, on record, asserts that Judas preached this "one gospel"(your words) of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?

Daniel1611

1."Same thing." There you go, folks. a version of "all the bible says the same thing."

2. Made up.

The 12, including Judas, weren't preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, DEATH/BURIAL/RESURRECTION,per Luke 18 KJV(and others)...

33 And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

Or, you're just stupid.

Which is it?

3.Satanic-he, on record, asserts that Judas preached this "one gospel"(your words) of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?

They preached faith in Christ alone. It's the same thing. Salvation has ALWAYS been by faith alone from Adam to Revelation.

john w

Hall of Fame
They preached faith in Christ alone. It's the same thing. Salvation has ALWAYS been by faith alone from Adam to Revelation.

Made up.

Or, you're just stupid.

Satanic.

Daniel1611

Made up.

Or, you're just stupid.

Satanic.

It hadn't always been by faith alone?

john w

Hall of Fame

He is on record-he asserts that Judas, part of "They," i.e., the 12,preached:

"Christ is going to die for our sins...be buried....raised again for our justification....Believe this good news to be saved!!!!!!!"

Satanic-made up. The 12 had no clue re. the dbr, while they were preaching the good news of the kingdom. Your father the devil, and his minions/demons, did not even know.

Daniel1611

He is on record-he asserts that Judas, part of "They," i.e., the 12,preached:

"Christ is going to die for our sins...be buried....raised again for our justification....Believe this good news to be saved!!!!!!!"

Satanic-made up.

They preached faith i n Christ alone even if they didn't understand all of the details. Abraham looked forward to Christ even though he didn't know all the details. Next you'll tell me that people in the OT had to follow the commandments to go to heaven.

john w

Hall of Fame
It hadn't always been by faith alone?

Yes-progressive revelation, as the content of faith did change, being progressively revealed.

But quit changing the subject, your "argument," that there is just one piece of good news in the bible. You made it up-satanic.

Now, answer my question-let's see what you have:

Did Judas preach this "one gospel," "the gospel of Christ," the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV? And none of this , "Well, maybe, perhaps..........." Give us the scripture. I have, and will.

Daniel1611

Yes-progressive revelation, as the content of faith did change, being progressively revealed.

But quit changing the subject, your "argument," that there is just one piece of good news in the bible. You made it up-satanic.

I'd like to know your alternative.

john w

Hall of Fame
They preached faith i n Christ alone even if they didn't understand all of the details. Abraham looked forward to Christ even though he didn't know all the details. Next you'll tell me that people in the OT had to follow the commandments to go to heaven.

I did not ask about Abraham-diversion.

You are on record-you assert that Judas, part of "They," i.e., the 12,preached, this just "one piece of good news"/"one gospel":

"Christ is going to die for our sins...be buried....raised again for our justification....Believe this good news to be saved!!!!!!!"=1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news/gospel

Satanic-made up.

Daniel1611

I did not ask about Abraham-diversion.

You are on record-you assert that Judas, part of "They," i.e., the 12,preached:

Satanic-made up.

I've read this same statement you keep copying and pasting over and over. I'm bored. Good day.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'd like to know your alternative.

And I'd like to have a Miller Light now, and live on "Gilligan's Island."

And? I stay on topic, the opponent's "argument." And yours is just "one piece of good news" in the book. The reasonable(Is. 1:18 KJB), logical, inescapable conclusion, of your "argument," then, is that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJB, as you assert "the bible reference to 'gospel,' is always talkin' about the same good news," and thus, you assert that he preached:

"Christ is going to die for our sins...be buried....raised again for our justification....Believe this good news to be saved!!!!!!!Well, I gotta go, as I'm bullish on the silver market....."

Satanic-made up.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I've read this same statement you keep copying and pasting over and over. I'm bored. Good day.

Translated: I picked you apart, chapter, and verse, for all of the TOL audience to witness, leaving you bloodied, on the mat, conceding "No Mas."

Stay down, on the mat.

john w

Hall of Fame

You are on record-you assert that Judas, part of "They," i.e., the 12,preached:

Satanic-made up.

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...............

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is all the same one gospel with many parts.

Preaching one part of the gospel does not make that part another gospel.

Isa 58:4 Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.
Isa 58:5 Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD?
Isa 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
Isa 58:7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
Isa 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.
Isa 58:9 Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;
Isa 58:10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:
Isa 58:11 And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
Isa 58:12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.
Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
Isa 58:14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

john w

Hall of Fame
It is all the same one gospel with many parts.

Preaching one part of the gospel does not make that part another gospel.

Isa 58:4 Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.
Isa 58:5 Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD?
Isa 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
Isa 58:7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
Isa 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.
Isa 58:9 Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;
Isa 58:10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:
Isa 58:11 And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
Isa 58:12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.
Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
Isa 58:14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

"It is all the same one gospel with many parts."-LALost

=it's all the same good news

No rational person asserts that. But you've never claimed rationality.
Made up.

Luke 9:6 KJB

Jerry Shugart

Thanks, Lon!

So you believe like I do, that all the epistles, beginning at Romans and continuing through Jude, are all addressed to members of the Body of Christ?

I cannot see how anyone can believe otherwise, especially when what Paul says at 1 Corinthians 1:2 and 12:13 is examined.

Last edited:

Danoh

Thanks, Lon!

So you believe like I do, that all the epistles, beginning at Romans and continuing through Jude, are all addressed to members of the Body of Christ?

I cannot see how anyone can believe otherwise, especially when what Paul says at 1 Corinthians 1:2 and 12:13 is examined.

Oh, so that's what that was - asserting those two passages are connected because you say they are, together with what you assert about each of them, and one or two external writers thrown in towards bolstering your assertion...is... examining them.

Got it...

:bang: