The Heart

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. Look at your own logic. Are you saying you don't have to be a doer of the Word?

James 1:22
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
(NKJ)

James 5:12
12 But above all, my brethren, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or with any other oath. But let your "Yes," be "Yes," and your "No," "No," lest you fall into judgment.
(NKJ)

James 4:17
17 Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.
(NKJ)

All of that doesn't change the fact of who the book of James was written to/for.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Squeaky, are you gonna inherit eternal life? Do you know for certain? I know that Meshak says, she doesn't know if she's saved and she's on a "Wait and see" program. If her good outweighs her bad, she's in. If not, well, she's got an eternal problem.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lololo Help me out here. Do you think that rightly dividing the Word is just to throw some of it out?

No! We, at least the true believers need to read/study the entire Bible. However, we need to know what is written only to The House of Israel and what was written to The Body of Christ. You can't just mix it all together and hope for the best.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
For example, Matthew through John was written to The Lost Sheep of the House of Israel only. Jesus said so Himself. Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." This was Jesus "Earthly Ministry."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, are you gonna inherit eternal life? Do you know for certain? I know that Meshak says, she doesn't know if she's saved and she's on a "Wait and see" program. If her good outweighs her bad, she's in. If not, well, she's got an eternal problem.

I said
I have studied self condemning people for years.Help me out here. If you mock and criticize Meshak for not believing in the book of James and you don't believe in the book of James. Why would you mock her?
Are there any other books in the new testament that you have discarded?

Rom 2:1-5
1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When Christ died for the sins of ALL humanity and rose from the grave, He ascended to the Father. Later, The Ascended Christ met paul on the road to Damasus and gave Paul a new Gospel to take to the Jews first and eventually to the Gentiles. It was called The Grace Gospel. Whereas, The Kingdom Gospel was being preached by Christ, during His earthly ministry, and by His Diciples/Apostles, thereafter. Paul became The Apostle to the Gentiles.

Today, there's only one Gospel being preached and that's The Grace Gospel given to Paul by The Ascended Jesus Christ. The Grace Gospel includes both Jew and Gentile alike. This is called The Body of Christ. (The Church)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
I have studied self condemning people for years.Help me out here. If you mock and criticize Meshak for not believing in the book of James and you don't believe in the book of James. Why would you mock her?
Are there any other books in the new testament that you have discarded?

Rom 2:1-5
1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
(NKJ)

Do you have a point?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By the way Squeaky, Meshak ONLY accepts Matthew through John and basically rejects the rest of the Bible. She has made it abundantly clear that The Apostle Paul is an anti-Christ, as well.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Meshak is hoping her good works/deeds outweigh her bad works/deeds. Then, maybe she'll make it into Heaven?? Maybe?

Quite a few on TOL think they rate better that other people. The "cleanest rat in hell" syndrome.

There is some nonsense at the end of the video, but the message in the first 4 minutes or so is correct.