The Heart

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

This one is even better. AMR posted it originally. The only thing missing is no mention of how to become a child of God. Because it is not arbitrarily appointed.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are you going to Heaven after you die, Squeaky? If so, how and why?

I said
I don't know, I hope so. I agree with Paul there is no way we can know right now. That is why we must strive to enter until the end. Only the arrogant will claim it now. Which means they are self condemned.

Phil 3:12
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
(NKJ)

Luke 13:23-27
23 Then one said to Him, "Lord, are there few who are saved?" And He said to them,
24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.
25 "When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,'
26 "then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.'
27 "But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.'
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Quite a few on TOL think they rate better that other people. The "cleanest rat in hell" syndrome.

There is some nonsense at the end of the video, but the message in the first 4 minutes or so is correct.

I said
I know , they are self condemned.

Luke 18:9-14
9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
10 "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men-- extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector.
12 'I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.'
13 "And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!'
14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
I don't know, I hope so. I agree with Paul there is no way we can know right now. That is why we must strive to enter until the end. Only the arrogant will claim it now. Which means they are self condemned.

Phil 3:12
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
(NKJ)

Luke 13:23-27
23 Then one said to Him, "Lord, are there few who are saved?" And He said to them,
24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.
25 "When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,'
26 "then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.'
27 "But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.'
(NKJ)

At least you have admitted to not being a member of The Body of Christ. Therefore, at this point in your life, if you were to die, you would stand before God someday, be judged by your works and cast into The Lake of Fire for eternity. How does that make you feel? Revelation 20:12 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
At least you have admitted to not being a member of The Body of Christ.

Therefore, at this point in your life, if you were to die, you would stand before God someday, be judged by your works and cast into The Lake of Fire for eternity. How does that make you feel? Revelation 20:12 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

I said
lololo Where did I admit I was NOT a part of the body of Christ??? Or was that just some more of your guile?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
"I am saved" people seems so insecure of their faith.

that's why they try so hard to mock His true followers.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"I am saved" people seems so insecure of their faith.

that's why they try so hard to mock His true followers.

You have claimed that you don't know if you're saved. You call Paul an anti-Christ, and you hate Trinitarians and Church goers. What does that say about you? Also, you only trust in Matthew through John and reject the rest of the Bible.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, you most numerous Scripture verses yet, you don't have a clue what they mean and how they affect you personally.

I said
lololol You just make all this stuff up as you go. Really does it help camouflage your guilt? Or bury it some where in your imagination?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have claimed that you don't know if you're saved. You call Paul an anti-Christ, and you hate Trinitarians and Church goers. What does that say about you? Also, you only trust in Matthew through John and reject the rest of the Bible.

I said
lolol Your a cyber bully. Does that camouflage your guilt? Its obvious your self condemning.

Rom 2:1-4

1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lolol Your a cyber bully. Does that camouflage your guilt? Its obvious your self condemning.

Rom 2:1-4

1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
(NKJ)

You really don't know what you're talking about.