The Heart

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It's true. You post a lot of Scripture yet, you're uncertain of your eternal dwelling place.

I said
You criticizing the wrong person. I'm just following Paul's example. You should be hollering at him not me. Or you could holler at Jesus for choosing Paul. Or you could holler at God for choosing Jesus. Just don't forget to come back and tell me how all that went. So that I can learn from you. lololololo

1 Cor 11:1-2
1 Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you.
(NKJ)

Phil 3:12
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It's easy to cut/paste dozens of Scripture verses, however, it appears your ability to understand those same verses is "Null and Void."

I said
lolol You cant camouflage your ignorance. It sticks out there wide open for all to see. If it were easy you would do it. It takes the Holy Spirit. Which you don't have.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
You criticizing the wrong person. I'm just following Paul's example. You should be hollering at him not me. Or you could holler at Jesus for choosing Paul. Or you could holler at God for choosing Jesus. Just don't forget to come back and tell me how all that went. So that I can learn from you. lololololo

1 Cor 11:1-2
1 Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you.
(NKJ)

Phil 3:12
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
(NKJ)

You're the one who said, you were hoping you were saved. A True Believer would "KNOW" they're saved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Grace Gospel is being preached on TOL. Most posters don't have any interest in it, at least at this moment in time. Hopefully, someday, they'll come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and become a true child of God?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, are you gonna inherit eternal life? Do you know for certain? I know that Meshak says, she doesn't know if

You're the one who said, you were hoping you were saved. A True Believer would "KNOW" they're saved.

I said
lolol You never asked me if I was saved. You asked me If I was going to inherit eternal life. You seem to have a bad problem with remembering what you have said. Maybe you should get professional help.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You're such an angry and spiteful fake preacher

I said
lolol Fake preacher. Your the one that looks angry.

Luke 18:9-14
9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
10 "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men-- extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector.
12 'I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.'
13 "And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!'
14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky is a poor soul.

I said
lolol Your loosing any crediblility with God you might have had.

9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
10 "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men-- extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector.
13 "And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!'
14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lolol Your loosing any crediblility with God you might have had.

(NKJ)

The book of Luke was written for The House of Israel, not The Body of Christ. You best learn how to Rightly Divide the Bible.