The Heart

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lolo If you really believe that the eliminating certain books in the new testament is rightly dividing you are the one that the devil uses to cause confusion. if you eliminate the book of Luke and the book of James you are eliminating part of your salvation. You should be pitied.

Pity all you want but the fact remains, you're a lost sinner headed for judgment and The Lake of Fire for eternity if you keep rejecting The Grace Gospel as taught by the Apostle Paul.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Poor Squeaky just doesn't get it. There were two Gospels being preached back then. The Kingdom Gospel to the lost sheep of the House of Israel and The Grace Gospel to the Gentiles. Peter and the other Apostles preached to the House of Israel and Paul preached The Grace Gospel to the Gentiles. One of your myriad of problems is, you don't KNOW how to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God, the Bible. That's why you're confused and feel you must name call those you disagree with. You poor soul. You said yourself, "I hope I'm saved?" A true believer would KNOW they're saved.

I said
You just get everything wrong. Peter taught the Gentiles also. You just make this stuff up don't you.
Or now do you reject the book of Acts?

Acts 10:34-35
34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said: "In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.
35 "But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him.
(NKJ)

Acts 10:45-48
45 And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also.
46 For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God. Then Peter answered,
47 "Can anyone forbid water, that these should not be baptized who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?"
48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then they asked him to stay a few days.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
You just get everything wrong. Peter taught the Gentiles also. You just make this stuff up don't you.
Or now do you reject the book of Acts?

Acts 10:34-35
34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said: "In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.
35 "But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him.
(NKJ)

Acts 10:45-48
45 And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also.
46 For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God. Then Peter answered,
47 "Can anyone forbid water, that these should not be baptized who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?"
48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then they asked him to stay a few days.
(NKJ)

You said yesterday: "I hope I'm saved?" If you fully trusted in Christ and His Gospel, you would KNOW you were saved.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Pity all you want but the fact remains, you're a lost sinner headed for judgment and The Lake of Fire for eternity if you keep rejecting The Grace Gospel as taught by the Apostle Paul.

I said
Now we see the wolf in sheeps clothing. You have already told me you reject the book of Luke and the book of James. What is wrong with you? You talk out of both sides of your mouth.

James 1:6-8
6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
Now we see the wolf in sheeps clothing. You have already told me you reject the book of Luke and the book of James. What is wrong with you? You talk out of both sides of your mouth.

James 1:6-8
6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
(NKJ)

You won't find the Grace Gospel in the book of Luke. Only the Kingdom Gospel for the House of Israel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The book of James was written to the twelve tribes of Israel. James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Allow me to admonish you to read/study Romans through Philemon, the writings of the Apostle Paul. In them, you will find the Grace Gospel for today. I'm speaking to Squeaky and Meshak.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Unless you KNOW who each writer is speaking to, you'll continue to be confused, see contradictions where there is none and continue to name call in anger.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The book of James was written to the twelve tribes of Israel. James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

I said
lololol Your ego is really getting out of hand. Do you really think all these little posts are going to impress anyone?

Matt 6:7
7 "And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lololol Your ego is really getting out of hand. Do you really think all these little posts are going to impress anyone?

Matt 6:7
7 "And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.
(NKJ)

Matthew was written to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, not to the Gentiles.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Unless you KNOW who each writer is speaking to, you'll continue to be confused, see contradictions where there is none and continue to name call in anger.

I said
ROFLOL I know the author of the book the whole book. That would be God. And until you learn that the writers were only acting as a go between. You will never see the truth. And I never get angry. I never got outside the Word of God. I only use biblical terms for names. If you would learn the bible you would see that.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The truth be told, both Meshak and Squeaky don't know if they're truly saved and have said so.

I said
Why do you keep lying. Never mind I know. Your dealing with that bitter envy spirit. He must be eating you up by now.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

James 3:14-16
14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic.
16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.
(NKJ)