The Heart

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post

Are you going to Heaven after you die, Squeaky? If so, how and why?
I said
I don't know, I hope so. I agree with Paul there is no way we can know right now. That is why we must strive to enter until the end. Only the arrogant will claim it now. Which means they are self condemned.

I said
There is nothing about being saved in the original post. So yes you lied.

Gaining eternal life is ONLY for the saved, Squeaky. Try again?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Gaining eternal life is ONLY for the saved, Squeaky. Try again?

I said
lolo Gaining eternal life is only for those who have worked out their salvation. Saved is only a temporary state while one is working out their salvation.

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)

Your like a grade school kid, looking for a college deploma after passing the sixth grade.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lolo Gaining eternal life is only for those who have worked out their salvation. Saved is only a temporary state while one is working out their salvation.

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)

Your like a grade school kid, looking for a college deploma after passing the sixth grade.

Not a very good analogy Squeaks. You believe you must WORK your way to Heaven, just like Meshak.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Can you articulate how one inherits eternal life in this "Dispensation of the Grace of God" as Paul calls it?

I said
Dispensation is walking after the Holy Spirit that is found in the Grace of God. You haven't even found the Holy Spirit yet.And the grace of God is the law of Christ.

Gal 6:2-3
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
Dispensation is walking after the Holy Spirit that is found in the Grace of God. You haven't even found the Holy Spirit yet.And the grace of God is the law of Christ.

Gal 6:2-3
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
(NKJ)

You haven't PROVED anything yet. However, I'm willing to overlook your ineptness and humor you, if you so desire?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Not a very good analogy Squeaks. You believe you must WORK your way to Heaven, just like Meshak.

I said
lol One must have works to prove their love for Jesus.

John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. No works-no proof, no proof-no love.
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lol One must have works to prove their love for Jesus.

John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. No works-no proof, no proof-no love.
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

John was speaking to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, not to the Body of Christ.