The Heart

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You're avoiding my question. How does one gain eternal life today?

I said
Through the only guarantee in the whole bible.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
Through the only guarantee in the whole bible.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Well, I guess you don't know the answer. Okay, never mind.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
:kookoo::rotfl::baby:

I said
Grosmick I refuted everything you said with scripture. Usually someone as arrogant as you gets some parts right. you didn't get one part right. Now all you can do is make faces at me. I can help you, but it would take some humility on your part. And I don't think you can humble yourself. You have away to much pride in you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
Grosmick I refuted everything you said with scripture. Usually someone as arrogant as you gets some parts right. you didn't get one part right. Now all you can do is make faces at me. I can help you, but it would take some humility on your part. And I don't think you can humble yourself. You have away to much pride in you.

The day I NEED your help will never come to fruition. Like you said about yourself: "I HOPE I'm saved?" A true believer KNOWS they're saved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
i SAID
Your lying again. I never said that. You seem to have a bad comprehension problem.

Here's what you said in post 111 of this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
Are you going to Heaven after you die, Squeaky? If so, how and why?

I said
I don't know, I hope so. I agree with Paul there is no way we can know right now. That is why we must strive to enter until the end. Only the arrogant will claim it now. Which means they are self condemned.

That's what you wrote, so, how can you call me a liar?

marhig

The day I NEED your help will never come to fruition. Like you said about yourself: "I HOPE I'm saved?" A true believer KNOWS they're saved.

No, they think they are saved, no one knows who's saved only God. If you belong to God, the thing that you will be being saved from now is your sins, and you'll know this, because you should be overcoming them, you should be overcoming willful sinning and the lusts of the flesh, as the holy spirit shows you daily where your going wrong, and he'll be helping you to overcome if your heart is right before God.

As for eternal salvation no-one knows that only God. And Jesus taught us that we're to not to worry about tomorrow as tomorrow will take care of itself, there's enough trouble in the day we're in. I Just thank God that I'm blessed that he's given me food, drink and shelter and clothing and I'm blessed with a family, and I know that I'm to do what's right in my heart before him, and i leave my eternal salvation his hands.

If anyone believes that they can carry on living by the will of the flesh and they are still willfully sinning and God will be ok because Jesus had done it all for them, then they're badly mistaken. That's a false teaching from false churches!

We are being judged every day and we have Jesus as our example. God wants our heart right, and he wants us to deny sin, and this can only happen through Jesus he showed us the way and by the holy spirit who strengthens us.

And seeing as you only believe Paul

Titus 1

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began

Romans 11

Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.*Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

No, they think they are saved, no one knows who's saved only God. If you belong to God, the thing that you will be being saved from now is your sins, and you'll know this, because you should be overcoming them, you should be overcoming willful sinning and the lusts of the flesh, as the holy spirit shows you daily where your going wrong, and he'll be helping you to overcome if your heart is right before God.

As for eternal salvation no-one knows that only God. And Jesus taught us that we're to not to worry about tomorrow as tomorrow will take care of itself, there's enough trouble in the day we're in. I Just thank God that I'm blessed that he's given me food, drink and shelter and clothing and I'm blessed with a family, and I know that I'm to do what's right in my heart before him, and i leave my eternal salvation his hands.

If anyone believes that they can carry on living by the will of the flesh and they are still willfully sinning and God will be ok because Jesus had done it all for them, then they're badly mistaken. That's a false teaching from false churches!

We are being judged every day and we have Jesus as our example. God wants our heart right, and he wants us to deny sin, and this can only happen through Jesus he showed us the way and by the holy spirit who strengthens us.

And seeing as you only believe Paul

Titus 1

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began

Romans 11

Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:*For if God spared not the natural branches,*take heed*lest he also spare not thee.*Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in*his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

I said
Grosnick Marowbe has been lieing about me for years now. He is of his father, and his father has always been a liar.

John 8:44-45
44 "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
45 "But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
(NKJ)

marhig

Do you know your heart?
I don't believe that any if us can know what we would do in certain situations, Peter said he would rather die than deny Jesus. Yet he denied him 3 times. Although he didn't have the strength of the spirit then. But none of us can say what we will and won't do, we are just flesh, we can only pray to God to help us and keep us from evil and live right before him and following Jesus as he lived it out perfectly.

To say that we know what we will and won't do would be foolishness, because we can fall at anytime, and those who are sure of themselves and think that they are above others and saved whilst everyone who doesn't believe as they do have already fallen, because they are lifting themselves up and looking down at others, just look at those who say people are going to hell for not believing in the trinity, and they speak in such a condescending manner, they are so self righteous, they have the same spirit as the pharasees. I truly hope that God forgives them.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that we have to believe in the trinity, Satan has blinded them into a false security with the false triune teachings made up by man, and their false once saved always saved doctrine. Those who truly belong to God should be looking at ourselves (me included) and what we are doing wrong first, and we should be servants hoping that others will listen and have a heart to want to know God when they hear his word.

How can we being just flesh condemn others to hell and call them unsaved? Whilst seeing ourselves as saved, that is so self-righteous it's unreal.

We are just unprofitable servants who should be grateful that God has looked at us, and pray that he cleanses our hearts so that we can be a useful vessel to him, to be used by him to bring his love to others and show them the life and love of Christ and have the hope that whoever that are and whatever they believe in, that they will hear the truth and turn their hearts toward God and love him and do his will and he will pull them out of the pit of darkness into his amazing light through his son Jesus Christ.

marhig

I said
Grosnick Marowbe has been lieing about me for years now. He is of his father, and his father has always been a liar.

John 8:44-45
44"You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
45"But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
(NKJ)
Have no fear squeaky, they can say what they want about us, only God knows our hearts not them. They can stick us on their Satans Inc list and condemn us to hell. But i hope that they remember that they are being judged too. I just live my life right before God and live day by day, praying always for him to keep me and also those around me from falling and to give me the strength to overcome my sins daily, and I have the hope of eternal salvation.

By the way, Grosnick never knows who's help he will need one day, we never know what will happen in the future! And he'd probably be shocked at who would help him and others also, even though they look at them as nothing!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Have no fear squeaky, they can say what they want about us, only God knows our hearts not them. They can stick us on their Satans Inc list and condemn us to hell. But i hope that they remember that they are being judged too. I just live my life right before God and live day by day, praying always for him to keep me and also those around me from falling and to give me the strength to overcome my sins daily, and I have the hope of eternal salvation.

By the way, Grosnick never knows who's help he will need one day, we never know what will happen in the future! And he'd probably be shocked at who would help him and others also, even though they look at them as nothing!

I said
That is very insightful.