The Heart

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is what Squeaky said in post 111 of this thread yesterday: "I said
I don't know, I hope so. I agree with Paul there is no way we can know right now. That is why we must strive to enter until the end. Only the arrogant will claim it now. Which means they are self condemned."

He's saying he doesn't know if he's saved. He said I lied yet, here's the proof of what he said.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't know, I hope so. I agree with Paul there is no way we can know right now. That is why we must strive to enter until the end. Only the arrogant will claim it now. Which means they are self condemned."

He's saying he doesn't know if he's saved. He said I lied yet, here's the proof of what he said.

I said
That is another lie. You asked me if I knew I was going to heaven. That was my answer. Wait aminute. Do you think that saved means you have eternal life????????????? boy did you miss the truth.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[/B]
I'm fairly sure, I'm not. Are you exaggerating a wee bit?

I said
Well you never back up what you say with scripture so we know you don't have the Holy Spirit. You reject a lot of the books of the new testament. Jesus said your either for Me or against Me. And you have all the same qualities of the devil. So no.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
Well you never back up what you say with scripture so we know you don't have the Holy Spirit. You reject a lot of the books of the new testament. Jesus said your either for Me or against Me. And you have all the same qualities of the devil. So no.

Who is "WE?" Do you have a Mouse in your pocket?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Squeaky, since you seem to be in denial about that post I showed you, that makes you, a liar, right? Unless you have some form of mental block going on?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post

Are you going to Heaven after you die, Squeaky? If so, how and why?

I said
I don't know, I hope so. I agree with Paul there is no way we can know right now. That is why we must strive to enter until the end. Only the arrogant will claim it now. Which means they are self condemned.

Are you denying to have written that post?

I said
No. I'm denying the context that you twisting it into.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Squeaky, I don't know about you but, if I knew I was conversing with the devil, I'd instantly unplug my Laptop and give it to Goodwill or some other worthy cause.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I said
I don't know, I hope so. I agree with Paul there is no way we can know right now. That is why we must strive to enter until the end. Only the arrogant will claim it now. Which means they are self condemned.

I said
No. I'm denying the context that you twisting it into.

It's right in front of you. You wrote it. How did I twist it?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said

I said
There is nothing about being saved in the original post. So yes you lied.