The Heart

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The book of Luke was written for The House of Israel, not The Body of Christ. You best learn how to Rightly Divide the Bible.

I said
Your an idiot. Now you don't accept Luke, first you rejected James, now Luke.

Luke 18:9-14
9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
10 "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men-- extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector.
12 'I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.'
13 "And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!'
14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
Your an idiot. Now you don't accept Luke, first you rejected James, now Luke.

Luke 18:9-14
9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
10 "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men-- extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector.
12 'I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.'
13 "And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!'
14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
(NKJ)

:chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
Your an idiot. I asked you if there were other books you rejected. Now we the book of James, and Luke.
Even meshak accepts Luke. That puts her away ahead of you. And you have the gall to harass her. You just don't have any sense at all.

I want you to know that I really respect your unusually high degree of ineptness. It's very hard to find these days.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Squeaky doesn't know how to Rightly Divide the Bible. For that reason, he's confused beyond measure and keeps calling me an Idiot for his shortcomings.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
And I must say your high degree of ignorance doesn't impress me. Most that ignorant hesitate before they talk, but not you.

Also, people with a QUICK mind are able to answer swiftly. That's my case. I know instantly what my answer ought to be. It's a gift, no doubt.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Squeaky, you speak highly of the "Revelations" you receive yet, this particular post you answered shows a degree of uncertainty about your eternal destination after physical death:

Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
Are you going to Heaven after you die, Squeaky? If so, how and why?

I said
I don't know, I hope so. I agree with Paul there is no way we can know right now. That is why we must strive to enter until the end. Only the arrogant will claim it now. Which means they are self condemned.

1 John 5:13 states: "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."

Yet, Squeaky says, he doesn't KNOW. How do you explain that Squeaky?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul lets us KNOW that we can become a member of The Body of Christ after we hear The Grace Gospel and place our faith in Christ as our Savior. Yet, Squeaky denies that Paul teaches that. Isn't that curious? Evidently, Squeaky has a problem digesting the truth.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Paul lets us KNOW that we can become a member of The Body of Christ after we hear The Grace Gospel and place our faith in Christ as our Savior. Yet, Squeaky denies that Paul teaches that. Isn't that curious? Evidently, Squeaky has a problem digesting the truth.

I said
By your own admission you are an idiot. Because you reject the book of Luke, and the book of James. Paul told us how to believe and anyone that says different is the enemy of Christ.

Phil 3:12-18
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.
16 Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.
17 Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.
18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
By your own admission you are an idiot. Because you reject the book of Luke, and the book of James. Paul told us how to believe and anyone that says different is the enemy of Christ.

Phil 3:12-18
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.
16 Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.
17 Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.
18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
(NKJ)

You poor soul.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You poor soul.

I said
lolo If you really believe that the eliminating certain books in the new testament is rightly dividing you are the one that the devil uses to cause confusion. if you eliminate the book of Luke and the book of James you are eliminating part of your salvation. You should be pitied.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
You really don't understand the bible at all do you. Paul went to the Gentiles, and Peter went to the Jews. And they both were bringing everyone to Christ. There is only one Christ one Holy Spirit and one Gospel. The new testament. One body of believers. You didn't make it I see.

Acts 10:34-38
34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said: "In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.
35 "But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him.
36 "The word which God sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ-- He is Lord of all--
37 "that word you know, which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee after the baptism which John preached:
38 "how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, you speak highly of the "Revelations" you receive yet, this particular post you answered shows a degree of uncertainty about your eternal destination after physical death:

Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
Are you going to Heaven after you die, Squeaky? If so, how and why?

I said
I don't know, I hope so. I agree with Paul there is no way we can know right now. That is why we must strive to enter until the end. Only the arrogant will claim it now. Which means they are self condemned.

1 John 5:13 states: "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."

Yet, Squeaky says, he doesn't KNOW. How do you explain that Squeaky?

I said
You poor deceived misguided soul. You don't have the Son until your in the revelations of Jesus Christ. You cant be in the revelations of Jesus Christ when you reject some of the books of the new testament. Like Luke and James.

I Jn 5:10-13
10 He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself; he who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed the testimony that God has given of His Son.
11 And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.
(NKJ)

The first step in coming to Jesus is finding the Holy Spirit, you haven't done that yet. When you don't believe the book of Luke, you don't believe Jesus. And you don't have Jesus.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
You poor deceived misguided soul. You don't have the Son until your in the revelations of Jesus Christ. You cant be in the revelations of Jesus Christ when you reject some of the books of the new testament. Like Luke and James.

I Jn 5:10-13
10 He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself; he who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed the testimony that God has given of His Son.
11 And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.
(NKJ)

The first step in coming to Jesus is finding the Holy Spirit, you haven't done that yet. When you don't believe the book of Luke, you don't believe Jesus. And you don't have Jesus.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

I hope you don't mind but, you were told to cut back on your name calling by one of the Mods, so, I reported you to the Woodshed. Please don't hold that against me, friend. For conscience sake, I had to do it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
You really don't understand the bible at all do you. Paul went to the Gentiles, and Peter went to the Jews. And they both were bringing everyone to Christ. There is only one Christ one Holy Spirit and one Gospel. The new testament. One body of believers. You didn't make it I see.

Acts 10:34-38
34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said: "In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.
35 "But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him.
36 "The word which God sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ-- He is Lord of all--
37 "that word you know, which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee after the baptism which John preached:
38 "how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.
(NKJ)

Poor Squeaky just doesn't get it. There were two Gospels being preached back then. The Kingdom Gospel to the lost sheep of the House of Israel and The Grace Gospel to the Gentiles. Peter and the other Apostles preached to the House of Israel and Paul preached The Grace Gospel to the Gentiles. One of your myriad of problems is, you don't KNOW how to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God, the Bible. That's why you're confused and feel you must name call those you disagree with. You poor soul. You said yourself, "I hope I'm saved?" A true believer would KNOW they're saved.