The Heart

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I think you miss the point. I said that there's nothing we can do to get to heaven by our own merit. One practicing their faith is a given - that doesn't mean we're saved by that.

I said
Do you know the difference between saved and salvation? Because if you want salvation your going to have to work for that.

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
An apostle was also taxed with this question because of this same topic.

Romans 6:1-2

Of course they all pay the taxes. This is just another responsibility for all His followers.

Jesus made that clear too.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Meshak is hoping her good works/deeds outweigh her bad works/deeds. Then, maybe she'll make it into Heaven?? Maybe?

I said
Your a cyber bully. There is nothing more despicable than a man who picks on little old ladies. That is evil. And you use the book of James as your excuse that it was written to someone else. Rather than you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
Your a cyber bully. There is nothing more despicable than a man who picks on little old ladies. That is evil. And you use the book of James as your excuse that it was written to someone else. Rather than you.

Why? Are you a little old lady? The book of James tells us who it was written to. James 1-1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I said

I said
good post

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's nothing despicable about posting what posters have already stated they believe. Meshak believes in works that will hopefully be enough to gain her entrance into Heaven. That's what she believes. Believe me, Meshak might be old like old GM but, she can surely speak up for herself and does.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said

You meant to say: "You're a cyberbully." Perhaps, you ought to contact the FBI and make a complaint?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why? Are you a little old lady? The book of James tells us who it was written to. James 1-1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. Look at your own logic. Are you saying you don't have to be a doer of the Word?

James 1:22
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
(NKJ)

James 5:12
12 But above all, my brethren, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or with any other oath. But let your "Yes," be "Yes," and your "No," "No," lest you fall into judgment.
(NKJ)

James 4:17
17 Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.
(NKJ)