The Heart

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Please site your source for this.

Show where I have EVER gossiped or retract your accusation.

why do you even pay attention to GM who has been trolling many of his enemies?

He does not have Christion attitude.

spreading twisted witnessing is so ungodly and unchristian.

You don't seem to how to discern who are sincere Christians.

theophilus

why do you even pay attention to GM who has been trolling many of his enemies?

He does not have Christion attitude.

spreading twisted witnessing is so ungodly and unchristian.

You don't seem to how to discern who are sincere Christians.

Thanks for the dodge.

You are the first contestant on my ignore list.

Have fun with your lies.

:wave:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Good day to you Sir.

I said
You still haven't become a man yet I see. You still follow little old ladies around trying to insult them.

1 Cor 13:11
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Meshak believes:

1) The Apostle Paul is an anti-Christ.
2) Trinitarians are just awful.
3) Church attendees are no good.
4) Only Matthew through John is to be trusted.
5) The Jehovah Witnesses are godly people.
6) She hates the U.S. military.
7) She's trying her best to earn her way to Heaven through good works.

I said
How are you going to get to heaven, by insults?

James 3:8-10
8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If that's all true she has the wrong Jesus.

I said
There are a couple she is right on. And as long as she is trying to learn more she is in the brotherhood.

James 4:11
11 Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I'm merely telling posters what you believe.

I said
Have you ever read the bible?

Rom 14:1

1 Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 2:17
17 Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.
(NKJ)

James 3:13
13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom.
(NKJ)

James 3:8
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
Have you ever read the bible?

1 Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 2:17
17 Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.
(NKJ)

James 3:13
13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom.
(NKJ)

James 3:8
(NKJ)

I say:

Have you ever used your Brain for thinking?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
There are a couple she is right on. And as long as she is trying to learn more she is in the brotherhood.

James 4:11
11 Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.
(NKJ)

The book of James was written to the Twelve Tribes of Israel. James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
How are you going to get to heaven, by insults?

James 3:8-10
9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
(NKJ)

Why do you consider what Meshak believes to be MY insult?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The book of James was written to the Twelve Tribes of Israel. James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

I said
Your an idiot. Everything in the new testament is written for each one of us. And after seeing you abuse the Word of God I can see why it is that it is in there for you.

Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
(NKJ)

I guess it would be ok with you if she posted the Grossnik Marowbe doesnt believe in the book of James. He blasphemes it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Little Meshak is getting upset.

I said
There is something very evil about any man who goes around harassing little old ladies. And enjoys it.

(NKJ)

Gal 5:15
15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
(NKJ)