The Heart

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
some of you acts like kids. Kids bully other children. But grown ups are suppose to be beyond that childish stuff.

1 Cor 13:11
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
some of you acts like kids. Kids bully other children. But grown ups are suppose to be beyond that childish stuff.

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
(NKJ)

You, on the other hand, act like you,'re "not all there!"

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus gospel isn't something you can earn through hard work.

"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost."

Purchasing salvation with works (money) is wrong. This is based on a reply to theo and one of the bulletins said you try to work to get to heaven.

I said
I think you miss the point. One doesn't have works to earn heaven. One has works to be obedient to Christ.
We have works to prove our faith. We have works to prove we love God and Jesus. And by that we obtain mercy. And that is what gets us to heaven.
John 14:15-16
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You mean the Watchtower Society and the "group-think" and "peer-pressure".

I said
Now that is childish. I think their called internet bullies. You should try to become a Christian.

(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no, it isn't

you're lying

you're a liar

I said
Now your an idiot. I have shown you in scripture and given you the definition from the best bible dictionary out there.

1 Cor 14:16
16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
Now your an idiot. I have shown you in scripture and given you the definition from the best bible dictionary out there.

16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
(KJV)

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

you're a liar

and a troll

and a fraud

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you're a liar

and a troll

and a fraud

I said
You have an evil heart. You see the truth and refuse it.

(KJV)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
You have an evil heart. You see the truth and refuse it.

here's the truth, liar

scripture says:

(KJV)

unlearned

not "idiot"

that's you - you say "idiot"

to sow contention and division

just like your father, the father of all lies

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus gospel isn't something you can earn through hard work.

"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost."

Purchasing salvation with works (money) is wrong. This is based on a reply to theo and one of the bulletins said you try to work to get to heaven.

So you believe Jesus gave you license to sin.

Jesus says to be faithful to Him until the end. You need to know being faithful to Him is all work.

He gave all kinds of work for His followers.

Jesus says "if you love Me, keep my commandments".

You need to read Jesus' word, friend.