The Gospel That Makes All Religions Worthless

God's Truth

Could you please give Book, Chapter and Verse pertaining to being made perfect by the blood?

Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

Hebrews 10:14 is satisfactory for me. Thank you very much.

God's Truth

Hebrews 10:14 is satisfactory for me. Thank you very much.

I like that, it only takes one scripture.

I look for more than one scripture because it never ceases to amaze me how a person can change a scripture to mean something else. If you haven't noticed, I put a scripture from Paul too about washing us, because many here don't accept Hebrews for Gentiles.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I like that, it only takes one scripture.

I look for more than one scripture because it never ceases to amaze me how a person can change a scripture to mean something else. If you haven't noticed, I put a scripture from Paul too about washing us, because many here don't accept Hebrews for Gentiles.

One scripture that speaks truth is all it should take.

Robert Pate

Banned

We have not arrived yet. We are still here on this sinful planet in our Adamic bodies waiting for the return of Jesus. All that Jesus did and all that Jesus was is to our account. We don't posses any of it. You are trying to bring the not yet into the now.

"For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen IS NOT HOPE: for what a man sees, why does he yet hope for? But if we hope for that which we do not see, then we with patience wait for it" Romans 8:24, 25.

God's Truth

We have not arrived yet.
The scriptures plainly say that the saved are cleaned, made perfect, and holy.

We are still here on this sinful planet in our Adamic bodies waiting for the return of Jesus. All that Jesus did and all that Jesus was is to our account. We don't posses any of it. You are trying to bring the not yet into the now.

The Bible says we are made perfect and holy, and there are scriptures that tell us to LIVE UP TO THAT. Would you like those scriptures?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The scriptures plainly say that the saved are cleaned, made perfect, and holy.

The Bible says we are made perfect and holy, and there are scriptures that tell us to LIVE UP TO THAT. Would you like those scriptures?

I think he needs to read them.

God's Truth

When people are saved, Jesus cleans them, makes them perfect and holy. After someone is saved they are to live their new life living up to that.

2 Peter 1:10 Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election.

Philippians 3:16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Ephesians 4:1 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.

Colossians 1:10 so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,

Colossians 2:6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him,

1 Thessalonians 2:12 encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.

1 Thessalonians 4:1 As for other matters, brothers and sisters, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we ask you and urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more.

Robert Pate

Banned
When people are saved, Jesus cleans them, makes them perfect and holy. After someone is saved they are to live their new life living up to that.

2 Peter 1:10 Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election.

Philippians 3:16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Ephesians 4:1 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.

Colossians 1:10 so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,

Colossians 2:6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him,

1 Thessalonians 2:12 encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.

1 Thessalonians 4:1 As for other matters, brothers and sisters, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we ask you and urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more.

There is no doubt about it, we are called to live holy lives because the Gospel calls for it. We are to be witnesses for Christ and his Gospel. You cannot be an effective witness if you living like the devil. However, there is nothing in the Bible that says our Christian lives will justify us or make us pleasing to God. The only one that God accepted back into heaven was Jesus Christ. He is the one that lived a perfect life. He lived a perfect life for us. It was his life that was lived for our justification, Romans 3:26.

God's Truth

There is no doubt about it, we are called to live holy lives because the Gospel calls for it. We are to be witnesses for Christ and his Gospel. You cannot be an effective witness if you living like the devil. However, there is nothing in the Bible that says our Christian lives will justify us or make us pleasing to God. The only one that God accepted back into heaven was Jesus Christ. He is the one that lived a perfect life. He lived a perfect life for us. It was his life that was lived for our justification, Romans 3:26.

I said Jesus makes us perfect and holy, you went against me for saying that. I then gave you the scriptures that say that. I then said we are to live up to that and gave you scriptures that say that, and you still go against it.

Robert Pate

Banned
I said Jesus makes us perfect and holy, you went against me for saying that. I then gave you the scriptures that say that. I then said we are to live up to that and gave you scriptures that say that, and you still go against it.

You have a lot of trouble with the scriptures. There are multiple scriptures that say that your righteousness falls short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23 is just one of them. You have the righteousness of man, but you do not have the righteousness of God.

God's Truth

You have a lot of trouble with the scriptures. There are multiple scriptures that say that your righteousness falls short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23 is just one of them. You have the righteousness of man, but you do not have the righteousness of God.

My righteousness falls short, meaning I have sinned and cannot save myself. It does not mean I don't have to obey Jesus who is God.

Robert Pate

Banned
My righteousness falls short, meaning I have sinned and cannot save myself. It does not mean I don't have to obey Jesus who is God.

Until you admit that your righteousness falls short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23. You are under the law and will be judged by the law.

God's Truth

Until you admit that your righteousness falls short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23. You are under the law and will be judged by the law.

I have explained it to you many times that ALL have to admit they are sinners and they have to repent of those sins.