The Gospel That Makes All Religions Worthless

Robert Pate

Banned
Notice you just ignored all the scriptures I gave that say we do not nullify the law we uphold it.

Notice that you ignore all the scriptures that say Jesus' blood sanctifies us.

You don't understand the Gospel and justification by faith.

In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5.

In the Gospel Jesus reconciles us and the whole world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

In the Gospel Jesus makes us complete in himself, Colossians 2:10.

All that are "IN CHRIST" are the epitome of God's holy law. God sees all that are "IN CHRIST" as justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30.

All that you are trying to accomplish in your flesh is already yours in Jesus Christ.

If you would receive it and believe it by faith.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

In the Gospel Jesus reconciles us and the whole world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

All that are "IN CHRIST" are the epitome of God's holy law. God sees all that are "IN CHRIST" as justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30.

All that you are trying to accomplish in your flesh is already yours in Jesus Christ.

If you would receive it and believe it by faith.
AMEN!

God's Truth

Only in your wild imagination.
The ungodly are the UNcircumcised Gentiles. God did not make them get circumcised in the flesh before He would save them.

Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

See that, they were ungodly, without God in the world.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

See that, God did not make them get circumcised first.
No one enters that grace unless they have faith that Jesus' blood washes their sins away, the sins they repent of.

He chooses whom he saves. He chooses those who believe and obey. See John 14:23 and Acts 5:32.

After he saves them.

All that you are trying to accomplish in your flesh is already yours in Jesus Christ.If you would receive it and believe it by faith.
Faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone. See James 2:14, 17, 20, 22, and 24.

Robert Pate

Banned
Only in your wild imagination.

The ungodly are the UNcircumcised Gentiles. God did not make them get circumcised in the flesh before He would save them.

Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

See that, they were ungodly, without God in the world.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

See that, God did not make them get circumcised first.

No one enters that grace unless they have faith that Jesus' blood washes their sins away, the sins they repent of.

He chooses whom he saves. He chooses those who believe and obey. See John 14:23 and Acts 5:32.

After he saves them.

Faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone. See James 2:14, 17, 20, 22, and 24.

Salvation is by faith alone, because it is by Christ alone. You will probably have to find that out in the judgment.

God's Truth

Salvation is by faith alone, because it is by Christ alone. You will probably have to find that out in the judgment.

Jesus saved me when I started to obey.

I have a powerful testimony and you saying I will find out I did wrong by obeying and preaching obedience is pathetically sad.

Jesus reconciles us to God.

That means we are not back with God unless Jesus puts us in him and puts God in us.

Do you really want to keep preaching that Jesus is going to put himself in you and you not repent of your sins first? Jesus didn't even come for the lost sheep of Israel until they repented first.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus saved me when I started to obey.

I have a powerful testimony and you saying I will find out I did wrong by obeying and preaching obedience is pathetically sad.

Jesus reconciles us to God.

That means we are not back with God unless Jesus puts us in him and puts God in us.

Do you really want to keep preaching that Jesus is going to put himself in you and you not repent of your sins first? Jesus didn't even come for the lost sheep of Israel until they repented first.

Holiness doctrine is of the devil because it places the burden of salvation on the believer.