The GOOD news is God's power unto salvation

Doom

Oh, there's tons of good news but that's not the same as THE Gospel message.

The gospel Paul preached in 1 Cor 15, and received from Jesus, is NOT the same gospel the 12 preached, and received from Jesus, in Luke 9. Not possible.

john w

Hall of Fame
You can't divorce His Person from what He does amen...therefore believing on Him is the essential part and what He does to save is comprehended in our believing on Him....

You are a mess-even you know it.

"The good news is the same throughout the whole bible dearest john, acknowledged apostle of humility.....s all the same"-you

Made up.

Last edited:

IMJerusha

The gospel Paul preached in 1 Cor 15, and received from Jesus, is NOT the same gospel the 12 preached, and received from Jesus, in Luke 9. Not possible.

It is the same Gospel, that being that Yeshua is Mashiach, the Way, the Truth and the Life, that no man could go to the Father but by Him from that time forward. Why? Because His coming was the beginning of the New Covenant God had established with mankind and the Old was passing away, hence the message "the Kingdom of Heaven is near" because He was and is the only means to the Kingdom of Heaven. Most definitely possible...most definitely the Truth.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you equate the kingdom of God with only the earthly kingdom?

I believe in the earthly kingdom, but there is the heavenly part too.

Our real point of difference is whereas you see ALL the Jews in the earthly part I see the church Jews in the heavenly part and we Gentiles brought in with them.

The earthly part will be ethnic Israel not church Israel.

Nice "present a moving target" technique.

"The good news is the same throughout the whole bible dearest john, acknowledged apostle of humility.....s all the same"-you

Made up.

"Our real point of difference is whereas you see ALL the Jews in the earthly part I see the church Jews in the heavenly part and we Gentiles brought in with them."-you

Irrelevant to the topic, your "argument," my argument.

I stay on topic-

Made up.

Doom

It is the same Gospel, that being that Yeshua is Mashiach, the Way, the Truth and the Life, that no man could go to the Father but by Him from that time forward. Why? Because His coming was the beginning of the New Covenant God had established with mankind and the Old was passing away, hence the message "the Kingdom of Heaven is near" because He was and is the only means to the Kingdom of Heaven. Most definitely possible...most definitely the Truth.

Romans 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Rom 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began

Rom 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith

1 Corinthians 9:17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.

Gal 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Gal 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

1 Timothy 1:11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

IMJerusha

Such brilliance. You've said nothing, as usual.

No such thing as a "THE Gospel message." You talk like a humanist. They talk like you.

Ah yes, the John W put down. Predictable. What I talk like/post like, John, is one who believes in Yeshua and His Word. Do I agree with your doctrinal take on His Word?...No. That doesn't make me a humanist any more than your doctrine makes you a pagan.

john w

Hall of Fame

Correct, Doom-ster. It's not, if we have a "reasonable" LORD God-Isaiah 1:18 KJV.

Alleged members of the body of Christ, some of which probably are doctors, lawyers, scientists.............i.e., rational, "wordly intelligent," are shown, chapter and verse, that the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, has, at its core foundation, the ............

Death
Burial
Resurrection.........

....of the Lord Jesus Christ, that even a "Jethro Bodine" type, with a 6th grade eggeeekashun, Uncle Jed, can understand,..... are further shown that the 12, while preaching "the gospel of the kingdom" for almost 3 years, had no clue that the Saviour was going to die, and be raised, as it was hid from them, and also satan, and his minions,.... are further shown that all of them initially did not believe that the Master had risen from the dead,...... are shown that Peter, twice, attempted to prevent the Lord Jesus Christ's death, the very death that would reconcile him, and the very death that was part of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and, thus, the 12, including Judas, who were told to preach "the gospel of the kingdom," were not preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and thus, this good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, is not equivalent to the good news of the approaching kingdom of heaven upon the earth, "the days of heaven upon the earth"(survey Deuteronomy),="the gospel of the kingdom,"........what happens to their brain? It melts down, or smoke starts coming out of it, resembling what happened to the robot that Captain James. T. Kirk outsmarted on an episode of "Star Trek," as they log in, and lose their mind/go insane.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
How Dare Anyone blaspheme God like That!!! - That's IMPOSSIBLE; that cannot be Done!!
( God "ONLY" Spoke to a Woman "Personally" (( TWICE //// "TWICE" )) in All the Scriptures ); the Word that God has Ever SPOKE!!! - ONLY Twice, and Both tTmes God Commanded the Woman to be in Subjection of Her Own HUSBAND, and That's ALL!!!!!
And YOU Call Yourself a Christian!!, That Can't be SOO, Prove that the Woman Has "ANY Say" of GOD about ANYTHING!!! - Prove IT with the S'-Word!!!!

Get all the Help you want, No One can show that the Woman has Anything to DO With the Church / The Body of Christ / TRUTH / The WORD!!!!

I Just Proved that YOU ALL are not telling the Truth as Spoken by Christ / GOD!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615

Oh pipe down, goofball!

john w

Hall of Fame
Ah yes, the John W put down. Predictable. What I talk like/post like, John, is one who believes in Yeshua and His Word. Do I agree with your doctrinal take on His Word?...No. That doesn't make me a humanist any more than your doctrine makes you a pagan.

No, I'll slow it down for you.You are a humanist, and biblical buffoon, not studying the details of the book, like others do, and spam that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

That is satanic.

You're a clown, and most on TOL laugh at your "Prego/blender" bible "interpretation"(loosely employed here).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Again, Paul's words do not intimate a different Gospel, only that he had accepted THE Gospel for his own.
Oh, you want to see differences? Here are a few.

These are clearly differences

At Pentecost (a Jewish holy day) Peter preached:

Acts 2:38 KJV Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Paul preached:

1 Corinthians 15:3 KJV For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Peter preached that Jesus Christ was raised from the dead to sit on David’s throne:

Acts 2:30 KJV Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

Paul preached that Jesus Christ was delivered for our offences and raised again for our justification:

Romans 4:25 KJV Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Peter preached the blotting out of sins at the second coming of the Lord

Acts 3:19-20 KJV Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

Paul writes that we have NOW received the atonement:

Romans 5:11 KJV And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Peter said it was spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began:

Acts 3:21 KJV Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Paul says it was a secret since the world began

Romans 16:25 KJV Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Peter said to Cornelius:

Acts 10:35 KJV But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Paul writes:

Titus 3:5 KJV Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

heir

TOL Subscriber
Still not a different Gospel nor a different faith simply because Paul was making it known to Gentiles.
Again:

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

If something was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest, was it made manifest before that? The answer is a simple one for the Bible believer.

heir

TOL Subscriber
This isn't about observing the Law for salvation. That can not be done any longer as Yeshua is the New Covenant and the Old has passed away.
First you say the Lord Jesus Christ (which you refuse to utter) is the good news and now you say He is the NC. :kookoo:

He will make a NC with the house of Israel and the house of Judah (FUTURE) Hebrews 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

That's not TO any of us in the Body of Christ!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Really, you KJVO'ers need to get out more. That's not saying what you want it to say, as though Paul was the first of many and there were no believers (Jew or Gentile) before him. "First" as the KJV has it, refers to him considering himself the chief of sinners, foremost of sinners. In other words he was owning his sin, describing himself as unworthy just as we all are.
It means what it says.

1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Paul could not have been forgiven under the kingdom program (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV) unless God was going to do something different and sure enough that's what we see in Paul first and in Romans through Philemon!

heir

TOL Subscriber
You just keep telling yourself that.
You don't even know what it means to rightly divide. You don't even know what the word of truth is! You think it's "Genesis through Revelation!

Genesis through Revelation just like yours but with the help of Ruach HaKodesh. You might wish to give Him a nod.

:chuckle:

I'm not dogging Paul either. I'm just not putting him up there with Yeshua.
There is nothing wrong with magnifying Paul's office (Romans 11:13 KJV).
And the dispensation of Grace God gave Paul is the same as He gave to Adam and Eve and every one of us sinners, Jews and Gentiles alike.
:nono:

bold my emphasis

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Nor am I ashamed of the Lord. Paul, however, is not on the same level as the Lord and he would be the first to say so.
I'm neither ashamed of my Lord nor of His prisoner Paul!

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

2 Timothy 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

I know that Christ died for my sins, was buried and rose again the third day and that I am saved by trusting the Lord having believed that event took place.

I also know that Paul filled up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in his flesh for Christ's body's sake.

IMJerusha

Romans 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Rom 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began

Rom 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith

1 Corinthians 9:17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.

Gal 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Gal 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

1 Timothy 1:11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

None of these verses bring one to the doctrine of division you espouse with the blessing of Yeshua. Anything that divides Yeshua and the Body is off...totally.