The GOOD news is God's power unto salvation

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The Back alley gets so cluttered up with rubbish sometimes, it is worth remembering that we don't HAVE any bad news for anybody, we are only sent to announce GOOD news.

This good news is God's power unto salvation. Like when Jesus came across the five times married woman and said " the water which I will give you will become a well of water in you springing up into everlasting life" That's GOOD news, wow that woman dropped her water pots and ran into the village to tell everyone.

Letsargue

The Back alley gets so cluttered up with rubbish sometimes, it is worth remembering that we don't HAVE any bad news for anybody, we are only sent to announce GOOD news.

This good news is God's power unto salvation. Like when Jesus came across the five times married woman and said " the water which I will give you will become a well of water in you springing up into everlasting life" That's GOOD news, wow that woman dropped her water pots and ran into the village to tell everyone.

(((( O-K!!! ))))!!!!
"YOU" Brought Your WOMAN'S "Pile of Lying Doctrine" to the, -- Back Alley, (( THE PLACE OF "BATTLE" ))!!!!!!!

(( Not a Word you say there is the Truth ))!!! - It's ALL A LIE, and Is Condemned by GOD!!!
(((((( 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV ))))))

Your Lies Teach NOTHING True, and Answered Nothing At ALL!!!! -- And Is the teaching of a Woman in (( "A" )) CHURCH!!!
(((((( 1 Corinthians 14:35 KJV ))))))!!!!!

You are Lying and I AM not!!!

Now, - Prove "ME" Wrong before I GET BANNED, for JUST Disagreeing with YOUR LIES!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I don't want you to be banned, certainly not on my account. I can take a bit of stick.

But you say "Go ye into the all the world and preach the GOOD news to EVERY creature" is a lie?

Letsargue

I don't want you to be banned, certainly not on my account. I can take a bit of stick.

But you say "Go ye into the all the world and preach the GOOD news to EVERY creature" is a lie?

WELL; - Maybe you're not as Wonderful as the "Most Wonderful Christian" on TOL!!!

((( GOD Didn't SAY That !!)))!!!
The Whole Bible of GOD IS "Good News", and "IT" IS Filled with "Every Good / Godly News" there IS!! -- Tell Us "Stupid -- "INSANE" -- People", WHICH WORD in the Bible IS Not A GOOD / GODLY NEWS!!!! -- The WORD ( "THE" ) Anywhere in the Bible IS NOT the SAME As the word "The" on TV!!!!

(( OOOKKKKKK!!! ))!!! - God didn't say the Word "THE" That You Hear on TV!!!!

PAUL, DAVID!! -- 011615

False Prophet

Matthew 28
[16] And the eleven disciples went into Galilee, unto the mountain where Jesus had appointed them. [17] And seeing him they adored: but some doubted. [18] And Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying: All power is given to me in heaven and in earth. [19] Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. [20] Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world.

heir

TOL Subscriber
WELL; - Maybe you're not as Wonderful as the "Most Wonderful Christian" on TOL!!!

The Whole Bible of GOD IS "Good News", and "IT" IS Filled with "Every Good / Godly News" there IS!! -- Tell Us "Stupid -- "INSANE" -- People", WHICH WORD in the Bible IS Not A GOOD / GODLY NEWS!!!! -- The WORD ( "THE" ) Anywhere in the Bible IS NOT the SAME As the word "The" on TV!!!!

PAUL, DAVID!! -- 011615
It would not be good news to you that you have to show your faith by your works to be saved. Yet this is what countless so called Christians tell us is required of us by quoting James who was not speaking to anyone in the dispensation of the grace of God (James 1:1 KJV).

James 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

James 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Our good news is that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

gospel=good news

We aren't saved by works, but by grace through the faith and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ in our place!

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I do hope you've had a moment in your life when you've trusted the Lord believing the gospel of Christ for salvation before you went off the deep end, Paul.

OCTOBER23

TOTTIN ,

STAY OUT OF BACK ALLEYS OR YOU MIGHT GET MUGGED.

IF YOU WANT SOME LIVING WATER - GET BAPTISED AND FOLLOW JESUS UNTIL YOU DIE.

AFTER THAT YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN BUDDY.

glorydaz

(((( O-K!!! ))))!!!!
"YOU" Brought Your WOMAN'S "Pile of Lying Doctrine" to the, -- Back Alley, (( THE PLACE OF "BATTLE" ))!!!!!!!

(( Not a Word you say there is the Truth ))!!! - It's ALL A LIE, and Is Condemned by GOD!!!
(((((( 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV ))))))

Your Lies Teach NOTHING True, and Answered Nothing At ALL!!!! -- And Is the teaching of a Woman in (( "A" )) CHURCH!!!
(((((( 1 Corinthians 14:35 KJV ))))))!!!!!

You are Lying and I AM not!!!

Now, - Prove "ME" Wrong before I GET BANNED, for JUST Disagreeing with YOUR LIES!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615

So you think the Back Alley is your private domain? Have you set up a camp like the rest of the homeless do? Do you eat out of dumpsters and battle the rats who try to steal your food? Come out, Paul....being separate doesn't mean what you think it does.

IMJerusha

Of course it's the Truth and you believe it, right?

BTW, you left something out: "This good news is God's power unto salvation.".....through Yeshua. You also failed to mention if you believe the Samaritan woman racked up more "husbands" after that.

heir

TOL Subscriber
TOTTIN ,

There's, but one baptism today (Ephesians 4:1-6 KJV) for we in the Body of Christ and it happened simultaneously by one Spirit (not in water performed by man) when we believed the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

It is a baptism/identification into His (Christ's) death (Romans 6:3-4 KJV).

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

PAUL, DAVID!! -- 011615

Thar's plenty good news in the bible....but not a scrap in any of your threads

Is you a false prophet?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
There's a lot of good news in the Bible. Which good news is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth? The good news that is, is specific.

This is the good news.

"All power is given unto Me in heaven and on earth

...go ye therefore and announce the good news to everybody"

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Of course it's the Truth and you believe it, right?

BTW, you left something out: "This good news is God's power unto salvation.".....through Yeshua. You also failed to mention if you believe the Samaritan woman racked up more "husbands" after that.

Stop speckle-ating, the bible failed to mention if the woman shacked up with another lazy good for nothing male who treated her as a drudge.

Letsargue

So you think the Back Alley is your private domain? Have you set up a camp like the rest of the homeless do? Do you eat out of dumpsters and battle the rats who try to steal your food? Come out, Paul....being separate doesn't mean what you think it does.

((((( WOOOWWWWW )))))!!!!! -- (( MAN!! ))!!!!

That's NOT What I Said!!!!!!

The Back Alley Is What - "IT" SAYS "IT" IS!!!!! - READ IT!!!!

The Place WHERE (( "BATTLES" )) are Fought, not with a Bunch of snot like you just blew!!

((((( Fight the "BATTLE" of God WITH The Word of God , God's S'WORD.))))); (( GOD'S "SWORD" ///// GOD'S S'WORD ))!!!! - All You all use is Satan's Lying SNOT!!! - You Can't defend the True GOD with the S'Word of Christ!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615!!!!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
TOTTIN ,

...Living water which will become well springing up into everlasting life.

I'm not sure if it is not my favourite scripture. What good news for that poor bedrudged woman who had to fetch and carry water for the lazy menfolk.

Letsargue

This is the good news.

"All power is given unto Me in heaven and on earth

...go ye therefore and announce the good news to everybody"

((((( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV )))))!!!! - "THAT" can't happen in your "AGE" //// "WORLD"!!!!!
AND What is an "AGE"!!, and - YOUR "AGE" of Life, Not of the Earth. The "AGE" Of the Earth is Millions of Years!! - Worlds /// AGES without END!!! -- Read IT, and Spit of God's S'-WORD!!!!

I AM in My "AGE", and am 75. You are not in MY "AGE"!! - You are IN Your Own "AGE", and that IS Not 2,000 years AG'O / AG'E!!!

You-know-it-all's just can't SEE God's WORDS /// S'-WORD AT ALL!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615

IMJerusha

Stop speckle-ating, the bible failed to mention if the woman shacked up with another lazy good for nothing male who treated her as a drudge.

You stated she had been married five times but Yeshua seems to be suggesting that she had never been married. I've always wondered if perhaps she wasn't just a loose woman? Speaking of speckle-ating, Scripture also doesn't state that any of her relationships were with lazy good for nothing males who treated her as a drudge.