The GOOD news is God's power unto salvation

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
NO You Are NOT!!!

The Body of Christ IS His WIFE, and He IS The "HEAD" of His WIFE, Not YOU!!!

Mary M. was the Person in Life who was Jesus' WIFE, (( NOT YOU ))!!!

You Are Not the Word of God either, the Woman has NO S'-WORD!! and the Non-Christian doesn't Know what the (( S'-WORD /// SWORD of God IS!!! ))!!!

BLIND So-called-Christians!! What IS THAT!!!!

((((( S'-WORD // SWORD ))))) IS ((((( SAVIOR'S WORD ))))) /// Sword of the "S" / Spirit!!!

You All Are Heavenly Geniuses Ain't You!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011715

I am the body of Christ...are you?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That has nothing to do with You / the Woman's Duty to God.

Mary Magdalene was Jesus' WIFE. That's what everyone has Missed.
(( Song of Solomon 2:6 KJV )) -- 6- "His left hand ((( IS ))) under my head , and His right hand ((( DOTH ))) embrace me. -//---
That's "BEFORE" Jesus Died; - --- BUT "AFTER" Jesus Died, ( THIS ):>>
(( Song of Solomon 8:3 KJV )) -- 3- "His left hand ((( SHOULD ))) be under my head , and His right hand ((( SHOULD ))) embrace me". --//----
Those are the Song Prophesies of Jesus and His WIFE by DAVID!!
Prove that Wrong; - I just Proved You Wrong!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615

Jesus was unmarried. Get off the sauce.

glorydaz

NO You Are NOT!!!

The Body of Christ IS His WIFE, and He IS The "HEAD" of His WIFE, Not YOU!!!

Mary M. was the Person in Life who was Jesus' WIFE, (( NOT YOU ))!!!

You Are Not the Word of God either, the Woman has NO S'-WORD!! and the Non-Christian doesn't Know what the (( S'-WORD /// SWORD of God IS!!! ))!!!

BLIND So-called-Christians!! What IS THAT!!!!

((((( S'-WORD // SWORD ))))) IS ((((( SAVIOR'S WORD ))))) /// Sword of the "S" / Spirit!!!

You All Are Heavenly Geniuses Ain't You!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011715

Hey, Paul, are you one of those gullible ones who jump on every bandwagon that comes along? Or, are you just starved for attention? That I can understand. I've met a few....especially of late.

glorydaz

That has nothing to do with You / the Woman's Duty to God.

Mary Magdalene was Jesus' WIFE. That's what everyone has Missed.
(( Song of Solomon 2:6 KJV )) -- 6- "His left hand ((( IS ))) under my head , and His right hand ((( DOTH ))) embrace me. -//---
That's "BEFORE" Jesus Died; - --- BUT "AFTER" Jesus Died, ( THIS ):>>
(( Song of Solomon 8:3 KJV )) -- 3- "His left hand ((( SHOULD ))) be under my head , and His right hand ((( SHOULD ))) embrace me". --//----
Those are the Song Prophesies of Jesus and His WIFE by DAVID!!
Prove that Wrong; - I just Proved You Wrong!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615

Sorry, but I just can't hold this one in.... :rotfl:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He does look like homeless bum in back alley dumpster. All unkempt like a hobo reject of society.

(((((((((((((((and he is a raging (((((((((((((LUNATIC)))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!))))))))))))))))

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I did not ask that:

Now, again-defend your "argument"-

Was that the same "GOOD news" that Judas was told to preach?

Judas Iscariot was commissioned to preach the Kingdom at hand, to prepare souls for the fullness of Truth which would be accomplished by their King, under the Law, and in His death and resurrection, for their salvation.

IOW's, the power of the message of grace, forgiveness, and promise of everlasting life, never resides within the messenger, but strictly in the propositional Truth revealed by the Holy Spirit of Almighty God.

Homer Gyle could preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, but the saving power of Homer Gyle's message, would not reside in his person as messenger, or his words, but the power of God's will to extend saving grace and salvation to whom HE willed.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I did not ask that:

Now, again-defend your "argument"-

Was that the same "GOOD news" that Judas was told to preach?

The good news is the same throughout the whole bible dearest john, acknowledged apostle of humility.

Jesus who is called the Christ

He is the good news. He is preached in the old and new testaments. The only thing that changes is the FULNESS of revelation concerning Him and His way.

I have always fully granted that Paul had the fullest understanding of Christ and His gospel as touching the Gentiles...he is our divinely appointed apostle.

Same gospel, fuller revelation.

Here is where I differ from you. You say the Jews who joined Christ in the regeneration are not in the body, that their inheritance is the earthly one. I say their inheritance is the heavenly one and we are brought into it with them.

It is ethnic Israel who will inherit the earthly portion not church Israel.....that is our point of difference.

john w

Hall of Fame
Judas Iscariot was commissioned to preach the Kingdom at hand, to prepare souls for the fullness of Truth which would be accomplished by their King, under the Law, and in His death and resurrection, for their salvation.

You satanic deceiver, asserting that, since there is just one piece of "good news" in the book, that Judas, your saint Judas, preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, the gospel of Christ. Judas was never commissioned to preach...

"Christ died for our sins...was buried...raised again for our justification...Believe this good news to be saved..."

And neither did any of the apostles, at least prior to the DBR. The bible never says that-you winged it, from your "the church" SOF, your final authority.

Homer Gyle could preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ,

You made that up, child of the devil, as Judas was told to preach "the gospel of the kingdom," which included healing the sick, raising the dead...as were the other 11, and this "good news" of the approaching, impending kingdom of heaven upon the earth, "...the days of heaven upon the earth.."(Deuteronomy)is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. You fabricated that.

You satanic drone, clueless as to the meaning the word "gospel," and yet you claim she is one of these "roll the dice" "the elect?" No, the LORD God is going to roll you into hell.

Watch her grunts, snorts....bah.......Watch.

Wolf-ette.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You satanic deceiver, asserting that, since there is just one piece of "good news" in the book, that Judas, your saint Judas, preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, the gospel of Christ. Judas was never commissioned to preach...

"Christ died for our sins...was buried...raised again for our justification...Believe this good news to be saved..."

And neither did any of the apostles, at least prior to the DBR. The bible never says that-you winged it, from your "the church" SOF, your final authority.

You made that up, child of the devil, as Judas was told to preach "the gospel of the kingdom," which included healing the sick, raising the dead...as were the other 11, and this "good news" of the approaching, impending kingdom of heaven upon the earth, "...the days of heaven upon the earth.."(Deuteronomy)is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. You fabricated that.

You satanic drone, clueless as to the meaning the word "gospel," and yet you claim she is one of these "roll the dice" "the elect?" No, the LORD God is going to roll you into hell.

Watch her grunts, snorts....bah.......Watch.

Wolf-ette.

Have you ever met a preacher, who taught the gospel message, who was sinless?

I have met many, who did not practice what they preached, but their failures did not change the gospel message, or its power to save those who are given ears to hear it.

john w

Hall of Fame
The good news is the same throughout the whole bible dearest john, acknowledged apostle of humility.

Jesus who is called the Christ

He is the good news. He is preached in the old and new testaments. The only thing that changes is the FULNESS of revelation concerning Him and His way.

I have always fully granted that Paul had the fullest understanding of Christ and His gospel as touching the Gentiles...he is our divinely appointed apostle.

Same gospel, fuller revelation.

Here is where I differ from you. You say the Jews who joined Christ in the regeneration are not in the body, that their inheritance is the earthly one. I say their inheritance is the heavenly one and we are brought into it with them.

It is ethnic Israel who will inherit the earthly portion not church Israel.....that is our point of difference.

Made up. The 12, including Judas, at least prior to the DBR, never preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, the gospel of Christ. The 11/Judas, at least prior to the DBR, were never commissioned to preach...

They did not even know that The Master would die, be raised, until after the fact. They initially denied the resurrection. The DBR was hid from them, prior to its occurrence. And yet, when it was hid, they, for almost 3 years, preached "the gospel of the kingdom." This good news of the approaching kingdom of heaven upon the earth,that good news, is not equivalent to the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news.

You, like Naggie, made up this "the good news is the same throughout the whole bible." Fabricated. There is plenty of good news in the book.

Have a seat.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
"And some of the Pharisees called to Him from the crowd, 'Teacher, rebuke Your disciples!'

But He answered and said to them, 'I tell you that if these should keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out.'" Luke 19:39-40

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Made up. The 12, including Judas, at least prior to the DBR, never preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, the gospel of Christ. The 11/Judas, at least prior to the DBR, were never commissioned to preach...

They did not even know that The Master would die, be raised, until after the fact. They initially denied the resurrection. The DBR was hid from them, prior to its occurrence. And yet, when it was hid, they, for almost 3 years, preached "the gospel of the kingdom." This good news of the approaching kingdom of heaven upon the earth,that good news, is not equivalent to the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news.

You, like Naggie, made up this "the good news is the same throughout the whole bible." Fabricated. There is plenty of good news in the book.

Have a seat.

Nor did Peter prior to the dbr afterwards he did, the proof is that multitudes got saved, Gentiles got saved. But Christ preached His dbr....they preached Christ....He is the good news

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
That isn't what he asked, so why would you say this? He asked a very explicit question, what did Judas preach?

I explicitly answered him...pay attention.

Jesus Christ IS the good news, ever since God first announced Him in the garden, the seed of the woman who would bruise the serpent's head at great cost to Himself. This is what the church believed, what Abel believed but Cain didn't.

It was not the full gospel doctrinally as preached by Peter after the facts but it was the full gospel in as much as Christ IS the full gospel.

The good news that the long awaited seed of the woman was here. That is all comprehended in the kingdom of God message. The kingdom comes when the King comes.

Jesus saves today on the same basis He always has.....we understand the fullness of it doctrinally after we are saved.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
I explicitly answered him...pay attention.

Jesus Christ IS the good news, ever since God first announced Him in the garden, the seed of the woman who would bruise the serpent's head at great cost to Himself. This is what the church believed, what Abel believed but Cain didn't.

It was not the full gospel doctrinally as preached by Peter after the facts but it was the full gospel in as much as Christ IS the full gospel.

The good news that the long awaited seed of the woman was here. That is all comprehended in the kingdom of God message. The kingdom comes when the King comes.

Jesus saves today on the same basis He always has.....we understand the fullness of it doctrinally after we are saved.
what a load