ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Agreed

All that Paul wrote was inspired by God and is therefore part of the Gospel

Telling you that there is much more about God's Gospel of Jesus Christ, than just 4 verses from Paul, is not wicked on our parts. It is standing for the entirety of the Holy Scriptures. For there is much to learn about why and what Jesus Christ accomplished for His own, that is not covered in I Corinthians 15:1-4 alone.

You claim this small portion of Truth is the only truth, and that all the rest of scripture is of a different truth, that cannot save! All this wrong testimony is meant to achieve, is to discourage others from reading and being blessed by every word spoken by God.

You promote yourself as a messenger because you limit yourself to preaching a Gospel message of 4 verses only? And call others unsaved because they tell you there is more to the message, you refuse to acknowledge?

You just do not get it, do you?

Rather you accuse those of us who believe Paul gave the Gospel in those 4 verses, but encourage more study of the bible to learn, appreciate, and know the full Gospel message, as being unsaved and teaching other gospels. You imply we are not genuine Christians, like yourself. That is pure vanity on your part.

But that is only the beginning of your motives to disassemble the rest of scripture, demean the words and message of salvation of Jesus Christ Himself, in order to promote a false teaching never known in the church of Christ until the 19th century. Put all together, you evidence the spirit of a Jezebel in the midst of God's faithful.

Then why do you brag that you are saved, apart from so few others? And how can you think you glory in the cross, when you refuse the majority of the scriptures that reveal the promises, purposes, and Person who died on the cross.

You have deceived yourself in all these matters, and try to deceive others, to follow your way, rather than learning of Jesus Christand serving Him and His righteousness.

IOW's you are "Heir-centered" and "Paul-centered" and "MAD-centered" rather than Christ-centered, which is a false religion through and through.

Four Verses May Be The Beginning To Someone Seeking God. The Truth, The Way And The Life. There Are Many More Than 4 Scriptures, None Of Which You Seem To Fully Comprehend. I Cannot "Teach" You. Old Dogs ? That's Me. New tricks ? No. It Is Written. Go Fetch

IMJerusha

Hi,

Justification by faith in the shed blood of Christ is common to all views.

The difference is that Christians have received the Holy Spirit to dwell in them as at the first of the 3000 on the day of Pentecost, not necessarily in that order as the account of Cornelius shows.

Whereas MAD claims to have received the Holy Spirit by an act of believing the doctrine of the cross without obeying Acts 2:38, which is the way believers are to receive the Holy Spirit as Paul did and taught.

MADists argue that they have received the Holy Spirit and to prove it they call pentecostalists of Acts ch 2 such things as "unsaved, liars, children of the devil " etc. which of course is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, thus proving themselves to be not Christians at all, that is those who do that.

Mat 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
Mat 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Mat 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
Mat 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Mat 12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Mat 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

LA

It's one thing to disagree with ones doctrinal understanding and a whole other thing to drive a wedge between members of the Body. You don't care for that coming from MAD so why take up the practice yourself? No one can make a case for Yeshua using means which divide the Body. We're either for Him or against Him.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's one thing to disagree with ones doctrinal understanding and a whole other thing to drive a wedge between members of the Body. You don't care for that coming from MAD so why take up the practice yourself? No one can make a case for Yeshua using means which divide the Body. We're either for Him or against Him.

OK so you judge me being against Him.

That is what MAD says often.

So what is the Bible definition of a Christian.

LA

DAN P

OK so you judge me being against Him.

That is what MAD says often.

So what is the Bible definition of a Christian.

LA

It is in 1 Cor 11:1 , You become IMITATORS of me , just as I am of Christ ,

We are TO imitate Paul as he IMITATES Christ !!

dan p

Cross Reference

Everything is proceeding exactly as foretold. Don't look down. Don't look around. Keep looking up (Titus 2:13).

. . . . and you will soon find yourself in a hole you can't get out of.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Everything is proceeding exactly as foretold. Don't look down. Don't look around. Keep looking up (Titus 2:13).

. . . . and you will soon find yourself in a hole you can't get out of.
I love that part of musty's sig Titus 2:13 KJV!

Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Colossians 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Colossians 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Why do you have a problem with it?

Cross Reference

I love that part of musty's sig Titus 2:13 KJV!

Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Colossians 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Colossians 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Why do you have a problem with it?

If I believe I am seated with Christ in Heavenly places then, from that perspective, one can only look down, doncha think?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Answered for Muserions sake.

MADists claim I am not not in the body of Christ, not saved, child of the devil, brother of Cain and Judas.

Yet when I endeavor to show the errors of MAD , you want to defend MAD as being ligitimate members of Christ Body.

Why not make a study on the beliefs of MAD for yourself, and then you will discover why they can claim they love Christ, yet speak like devils.

LA

Nang

TOL Subscriber

MADists have no desire to be obedient to the will and words (commandments) of the Father, therefore they are not part of the spiritual body redeemed and known by Jesus Christ, and fall under the prophesy found in Matthew 7:21-23.

There is no "dividing" what is already not One in Christ.

musterion

This is an interesting development. Nang once said she did not deny that MADs are saved. Now the truth is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.