ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
Everyone knows that the message of saving Grace was first brought to us by Yeshua and prophesied about many years before He actually came to earth and that Paul did not preach anything different than what Yeshua preached.
Instead of the typical vague generalities. Show us some SPECIFICS.

IMJerusha

Instead of the typical vague generalities. Show us some SPECIFICS.

John 14:6 That's the only specific that counts.

Will you state that Paul taught differently than Yeshua or that Yeshua taught one thing to one person and something else to another? You want to use Yeshua's death and resurrection to cast a division (and call it right) between Yeshua's teaching to Jews and His teaching to Gentiles. That would make Yeshua two-faced and undependable especially in light of the fact that He knew of the diaspora. Even in Yeshua's day there were people considered Gentile who weren't but they could not prove their heritage upon their return from captivity. You don't know what your heritage is and it's not important because in Yeshua there is no Jew or Gentile.

God said there is One Law for the Jew and the Gentile who reside in Him. There is One Mashiach for all and He doesn't speak out of two sides of His mouth. Yeshua said "What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them." To declare that what came out of Yeshua's mouth was not good for all is to defile Him, IMO, and perhaps in God's. That is why I can not accept your doctrine.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Everyone knows that the message of saving Grace was first brought to us by Yeshua and prophesied about many years before He actually came to earth and that Paul did not preach anything different than what Yeshua preached.
Show it.

No more vague generalities. SHOW DETAILS.

IMJerusha

God sends messengers. Jesus sent Paul. It's not hard to follow.

I don't believe there is any debate of that. Ananias and Peter confirmed Paul's conversion. It is important to note that there were Gentile converts by Yeshua Himself before Paul's conversion.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Agreed.

The Gospel of Messiah has been proclaimed since God promised Eve a Seed that would destroy the power of Satan. Genesis 3:15

This is exactly what MADists deny and disallow as being the same gospel message as I Corinthians 15:1-4, which is just nuts.

As you have already read in a MADist's posts to you above.

Go for what...loving my neighbor as myself?

Only if you consider heretics, cultists, and proponents of more than One True Gospel of Jesus Christ, to be "neighbors."

You can't justify, in Yeshua, this vehemence you're exhibiting. You can't. You can put forth Scripture and discuss your doctrine, etc. but as soon as you start declaring that believers aren't because they don't hold with your doctrinal understanding, you've chosen to usurp the authority that was given to Yeshua alone.

I am not arguing my doctrines against theirs. I am arguing my beliefs against theirs. I have judged no one to hell, but have scripturally pointed out what sends disobedient souls to hell.

You're not warning, you're attacking and doing what only God has the right to do....you're deciding who is a believer and who is not. That's not your place or mine or anyone's but God's. No group of believers goes before the throne corporately. We go individually and we are responsible individually for our actions. So while we may not agree with the MAD doctrine, we aren't released from our own accountability.

Anyone who holds MAD doctrine is a heretic and in danger of hellfire on several counts. That does not mean I judge or declare them reprobates, for God might open any of their eyes to His biblical truth tomorrow.

Not like they continually and daily judge and condemn me to hell. . .

Right Divider

Body part
I don't believe there is any debate of that. Ananias and Peter confirmed Paul's conversion. It is important to note that there were Gentile converts before Paul's conversion by Yeshua Himself.
That's no mystery.
Exo 12:48-49 KJV And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the LORD, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof. (49) One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.
There are both Israelites and Gentiles in the kingdom and in the body.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I don't believe there is any debate of that. Ananias and Peter confirmed Paul's conversion. It is important to note that there were Gentile converts by Yeshua Himself before Paul's conversion.

Indeed, but MAD denies this is so.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That's no mystery.
Exo 12:48-49 KJV And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the LORD, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof. (49) One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.
There are both Israelites and Gentiles in the kingdom and in the body.

So when did these Gentiles, who kept the Passover to the Lord, learn the (supposed hidden and mysterious) gospel of grace through Messiah? Or did they ever? Or will they ever?

IMJerusha

Agreed.

The Gospel of Messiah has been proclaimed since God promised Eve a Seed that would destroy the power of Satan. Genesis 3:15

This is exactly what MADists deny and disallow as being the same gospel message as I Corinthians 15:1-4, which is just nuts.

As you have already read in a MADist's posts to you above.

Only if you consider heretics, cultists, and proponents of more than One True Gospel of Jesus Christ, to be "neighbors."

I am not arguing my doctrines against theirs. I am arguing my beliefs against theirs. I have judged no one to hell, but have scripturally pointed out what sends disobedient souls to hell.

Anyone who holds MAD doctrine is a heretic and in danger of hellfire on several counts. That does not mean I judge or declare them reprobates, for God might open any of their eyes to His biblical truth tomorrow.

Not like they continually and daily judge and condemn me to hell. . .

Nang, Constantine was a heretic, incorporating pagan beliefs and practices into the faith of Yeshua and your denomination follows those. How can you point the finger of heresy in the direction of MAD and not recognize it in your own beliefs?

Please don't use my posts to further your hatred. I don't appreciate it.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nang, a simple yes or no would have sufficed. You are aware that there are Mid Acts Dispensationalists scattered throughout all denominations, are you not? Here's the problem. You are stating that MAD believe that Paul saved them, not Yeshua. That's a falsehood. Yes, I understand how they incorporate replacement theology into the faith and I don't agree with that because it divides the Body of Yeshua where there is no division but there is no way that they could possibly believe that salvation come to them through Paul. Paul is not God's Only Son; he does not fulfill any Messianic prophecy, was not sinless, and therefore can not supplant Yeshua.

MADists claim one is not saved except through the words of Paul.

LA

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang, Constantine was a heretic, incorporating pagan beliefs and practices into the faith of Yeshua and your denomination follows those.

Please don't use my posts to further your hatred. I don't appreciate it.

I am not advocating any belief or denomination at all. I am voicing opposition to a heresy.

And not with even a smidgeon of hate or curses, such as I receive daily, and continuously, from members of this cult . . . and now you take their side and show less than Christian love and understanding, to myself and LA, your very brethren!

Go figure . . .

IMJerusha

MADists claim one is not saved except through the words of Paul.

LA

The words of Paul, according to Paul, are the words of Yeshua. Do we not accept the words of Paul as God's Word? That is not to say that people don't twist Paul's or any of God's Word to their destruction.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It does when they claim Paul is the only messenger of saving grace, brought only to the Gentiles, and that Jesus and Peter came with a different Gospel for the Jews.

Madists do believe that as you say.

Madists claim the gospels were for the Jews alone, and that Jesus was a teacher of the law for the Jews.

madists claim the church established at Pentecost was a different church than the one established by Paul.

LA

Right Divider

Body part
So when did these Gentiles, who kept the Passover to the Lord, learn the (supposed hidden and mysterious) gospel of grace through Messiah? Or did they ever? Or will they ever?
There was a mystery given to Paul that YOU deny.
Rom 16:25-26 KJV Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, (26) But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
You simply will not listen to the Lord Jesus Christ as He speaks through Paul.
Eph 3:1-12 KJV For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, (2) If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: (3) How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, (4) Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) (5) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; (6) That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: (7) Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. (8) Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; (9) And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: (10) To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, (11) According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: (12) In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
It is you that rejects the truth. Paul, over and over again, explains the uniqueness of the message given to him by the Lord Jesus Christ. Paul was given a REVELATION what was HID IN GOD.

You guys keep saying that it was ALWAYS KNOWN, and yet Paul said that it was KEPT SECRET SINCE THE WORLD BEGAN.

I'm going to go ahead and stick with GOD'S MESSENGER, PAUL, on this one. I think that he knows a bit more than you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.