The Burning of Jerusalem

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I know of NO Presbyterians who teach of a supposed "rapture" of the church.

Genuine Presbyterians still faithfully hold to the Westminster Confession of Faith, and other Reformers hold to the Three Forms of Unity, which confessions deny all that you assume wrongly.

John Calvin found a rapture stupid and childish- nonetheless, it developed among predestinarians, and among these MADist retards.

:AMR:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
John Calvin found a rapture stupid and childish- nonetheless, it developed among predestinarians, and among these MADist retards.

:AMR:

The "rapture" was not taught until the 19th century, by J. Darby, so I do not know what Calvinist teaching you refer to in that regard, and please do not lump predestinarian beliefs in with MADist theories. They do not match or accord at all!!!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The "rapture" was not taught until the 19th century, by J. Darby, so I do not know what Calvinist teaching you refer to in that regard, and please do not lump predestinarian beliefs in with MADist theories. They do not match or accord at all!!!

He spoke to all forms of Millennielism, which are all ridiculous- where the rapture doctrines comes from. It wasn't brought up until Barby in the 19th Century, you are absolutely right about thst- they are godforsaken heretics and I'm tired of being condemned for stating the obvious_

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
He spoke to all forms of Millennielism, which are all ridiculous- where the rapture doctrines comes from. It wasn't brought up until Barby in the 19th Century, you are absolutely right about thst- they are godforsaken heretics and I'm tired of being condemned for stating the obvious_

Hmm, and all this time I thought it was Ken. :idunno:

Gurucam

And seriously? You're mixing consciousness videos with anti Israel rant and KJV is the only version rhetoric?

You never fail to disappoint, my spamming friend.

To deny the blatant biblical struggle going on now is a complete closing of spiritual eyes!

At least the people In those video are seeking truth and not promoting anti-Holy KJV N.T. and Antichrist proper-gander, like you.

Those video present a far more reasonable prospective than you and yours who denied, persecuted, tortured and killed Jesus and went on to pretend that you are in the inner circle with Jesus and He has or will save you all and you love Jesus:

1 Thessalonians 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Not only did you all 'turn away from Grace (i.e. reject Jesus and Truth and Grace which He brought), you all continued to deny and persecute Jesus for the past 2000 odd years.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

You all continued to deny and persecute Jesus for the past 2000 odd years, by coming among innocent and unsuspecting aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' as unawares, false spying brethren.

And you all corruptly return these vulnerable Christians to bondage under the curse of your temporal ten commandments.

You all actively and corruptly orchestrated the fall from Christ and grace of these innocent, unsuspecting vulnerable aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ, by returning them to bondage under your temporal and cursed ten commandments.

And you all did this while self-servingly and deceptively claiming Jesus and claiming that He forgive you all and pretending love for Jesus:

You all did not 'fall from truth and grace'. You never had truth and grace. You all kicked your only opportunity. You all totally denied, persecute, torture and kill Jesus who sought to bring truth and grace to you, And you deliberately and totally 'turned away from truth and grace'.

Then you all orchestrate the 'fall from grace of many innocent, unsuspecting and vulnerable 'babes in Christ and aspiring Christians by returning them to bondage under the ten commandments. There cannot be forgiveness for you guys, what you soweth you will reap.

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into [highlight]bondage[/highlight]

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of [highlight]bondage[/highlight].
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

No body escapes his/her actions:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

. . . only 7000 Jews who ceased being Jews and became Christians are saved. The rest are in the cast-out, section:

Romans: 11 KJV N.T.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men (Jews), who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Jews): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Christians).

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he (cast out, i.e.) say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

. . . wake-up and smell the truth, ah la Holy KJV N.T.

Go back to Moses who simply gave the law and did not speak with great plainness of speech and did not bring truth and grace . . . and find out what he has prepared for you and yours. Fact is Jesus prepared a place in heaven for only Christians:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

On the other hand, Moses did not use great plainness of speech:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

. . . no doubt you will foolishly and corruptly continue to call authentic and literal Holy KJV N.T. revelations, anti-Jew sentiments.

Face the fact. According to the Holy KJV N.T., the Jews were and continue to be bad and not at all pleasing to God. They killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted Christians and they please not God, and are contrary to all men . . . and they (you guys) continued, covertly, as unawares spying false brethren, to do these thing for the past 2000 odd years.

How are you all going to be redeemed for those really bad deeds. Seems that from among you guys, only 7000 are or will be saved.

Lying, twisting and distorting the facts will not help you. Lying, twisting and distorting the facts will only keep you and yours, peacefully, in a fool's paradise, until you and yours are dealt with fairly . . . and that ain't a bad idea.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
National Israel was elect, and still is even though they are enemies of the gospel.

Romans 11:28 KJV
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Promises were made to National Israel (ie. earthly Israel), and to Israel's seed (plural).
GOD will keep His promises to them.

Couldn't have said it better!

Disclaimer,

The Calvinist scales over eyes might cause misunderstanding of factual words assembled in a clear fashion to convey an indisputable idea.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
As soon as someone uses "Replacement Theology" when discussing covenantalism, it is a signal they don't know what they are talking about.

Covenantalists reject "replacement theology", and I don't think anyone can find a single covenantalist that would accept the term. Covenantalists follow grafted theology. One vine: Christ, one Israel, the people of God. From Ephesians 2:15, Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Persons tossing out the "replacement theology" term say so because they have already decided to keep the two distinct. Thus, you will read them saying, "Covenantalists have taken over the promises made to Israel". Error! They should be saying "Covenantalists have joined the true Israel, Christ, along with Old Testament believers, who were 'of Israel'." (Romans 9:6).

Contrary to Paul's clear teachings, the persons who toss out "replacement theology" do not believe Christ is the goal of the law (Romans 10:4), that in Him it is finished. These same persons think the goals of the Old Testament have not been accomplished, that the Temple is returning, and that God has two intentions for different "peoples". Sigh.

Dig deeper:
http://rscottclark.org/2003/09/the-israel-of-god/

AMR

Seventh DAY adventists are strong with replacement theology and the verbiage "Spiritual Israel".

Just an idea to consider.

The concept makes an elect number of people out of humanity and condemns the rest, but hey, why not.

Who doesn't want to claim favor in God's eyes?

Last shall be first..... baaaaaa.... who needs those silly ideas?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
At least the people In those video are seeking truth and not promoting anti-Holy KJV N.T. and Antichrist proper-gander, like you.

Those video present a far more reasonable prospective than you and yours who denied, persecuted, tortured and killed Jesus and went on to pretend that you are in the inner circle with Jesus and He has or will save you all and you love Jesus:

1 Thessalonians 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Not only did you all 'turn away from Grace (i.e. reject Jesus and Truth and Grace which He brought), you all continued to deny and persecute Jesus for the past 2000 odd years.

You all continued to deny and persecute Jesus for the past 2000 odd years, by coming among innocent and unsuspecting aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' as unawares, false spying brethren.

And you all corruptly return these vulnerable Christians to bondage under the curse of your temporal ten commandments.

You all actively and corruptly orchestrated the fall from Christ and grace of these innocent, unsuspecting vulnerable aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ, by returning them to bondage under your temporal and cursed ten commandments.

And you all did this while self-servingly and deceptively claiming Jesus and claiming that He forgive you all and pretending love for Jesus:

You all did not 'fall from truth and grace'. You never had truth and grace. You all kicked your only opportunity. You all totally denied, persecute, torture and kill Jesus who sought to bring truth and grace to you, And you deliberately and totally 'turned away from truth and grace'.

Then you all orchestrate the 'fall from grace of many innocent, unsuspecting and vulnerable 'babes in Christ and aspiring Christians by returning them to bondage under the ten commandments. There cannot be forgiveness for you guys, what you soweth you will reap.

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into [highlight]bondage[/highlight]

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of [highlight]bondage[/highlight].
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

No body escapes his/her actions:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

. . . only 7000 Jews who ceased being Jews and became Christians are saved. The rest are in the cast-out, section:

Romans: 11 KJV N.T.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men (Jews), who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Jews): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Christians).

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he (cast out, i.e.) say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

. . . wake-up and smell the truth, ah la Holy KJV N.T.

Go back to Moses who simply gave the law and did not speak with great plainness of speech and did not bring truth and grace . . . and find out what he has prepared for you and yours. Fact is Jesus prepared a place in heaven for only Christians:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

On the other hand, Moses did not use great plainness of speech:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

. . . no doubt you will foolishly and corruptly continue to call authentic and literal Holy KJV N.T. revelations, anti-Jew sentiments.

Face the fact. According to the Holy KJV N.T., the Jews were and continue to be bad and not at all pleasing to God. They killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted Christians and they please not God, and are contrary to all men . . . and they (you guys) continued, covertly, as unawares spying false brethren, to do these thing for the past 2000 odd years.

How are you all going to be redeemed for those really bad deeds. Seems that from among you guys, only 7000 are or will be saved.

Lying, twisting and distorting the facts will not help you. Lying, twisting and distorting the facts will only keep you and yours, peacefully, in a fool's paradise, until you and yours are dealt with fairly . . . and that ain't a bad idea.

No issue there.

Billions of Muslims agree with your ideas about Israel and you have full Calvinist support.

If you don't see a red flag now, then you probably never will.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Hmm, and all this time I thought it was Ken. :idunno:

So he meant to type Darby, and this is also false. Jesus referenced that Israel would be surrounded by many nations as an ultimate sign of the times, but hey... Crucible doesn't really need Matthew through Rev. He and his crew have lord high Calvin.

: )