The Burning of Jerusalem

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
He was "touched" alright.

People revered as infallible prophets that came after Jesus are always awesome...... said evil eye never!

Calvin was the spokesperson for the people the Catholic Church were pushing around.

As well as their very own liberator and prosecutor.

God laid down His wrath through him, you ought to be happy about that :thumb:

SonOfCaleb

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-hills-fire-threatened-to-consume-mountainside-village/

This has occurred and it is seen as a simple continuation of expected violence between the Jews and Arabs. However, we are witnessing the events that have been foretold in scripture!

Don't draw up your "END is NIGH" signs, but take heed that the land of Israel is being contested by the UN and a majority of the Western Academic front.

It only takes a simple review of "ALL" scripture in the OT and NT to see that this is important.

What is Zionism? The God of Abraham is the King of Zionist's. I know that this will be rebutted by many as false, but read the book of Zechariah and Ezekiel as well. Israel was likened unto a whore in the book of Hosea and it is true that many of the descendants of Abraham deny that Christ is Jesus. Regardless, pay close attention to the passages of scripture where the adulterous is forgiven.

Israel is the persistent widow and the time is coming that God will no longer tolerate her persecution.

Why did I write this and what is my point?

Let us lift up Israel in prayer! That's it. That's all I ask. Forget western bias and personal bias. Let us pray for the slice of land that is Gods. Israel is His tithe and He has allowed it to rise again!

As she is closed in on by all corners of the globe, I implore you to recognize her importance and the importance of every soul within her.

Wow the sheer lunacy of the Christian 'right wing' in the USA really is something else.... The current Nation state of Israel is ENTIRELY a political creation that has its roots firmly in USA/UK and European imperialism. It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the Bible. There are NO SCRIPTURES in the Hebrew or Greek scriptures that support let alone prophecy anything related to current Nation State of Israel.

In addition the [fleshly] Nation State of Israel DOES NOT figure in the outworking of Gods will nor does it figure in any of the 'End Time' prophecys in Daniel or Revelation.
Israel is nothing more than a secular quasi religious state that conviently uses extracts from the Bible/Torah as proof of its legitimacy/existence post WWII that was granted to it by the political machinations of UK/USA and the UN. If God really cared about the Nation of State of Israel he wouldnt have allowed it to lay barren for close to 2000 years. And he certainly wouldn't have filled it with a bunch of Europeans pretending to be Jews by lineage/blood. The whole existence of Israel is frankly ridiculous when you consider the twisted reasonsings and interpretations of scripture by nominal Christians and so called Jews alike.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Wow the sheer lunacy of the Christian 'right wing' in the USA really is something else.... The current Nation state of Israel is ENTIRELY a political creation that has its roots firmly in USA/UK and European imperialism. It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the Bible. There are NO SCRIPTURES in the Hebrew or Greek scriptures that support let alone prophecy anything related to current Nation State of Israel.

In addition the [fleshly] Nation State of Israel DOES NOT figure in the outworking of Gods will nor does it figure in any of the 'End Time' prophecys in Daniel or Revelation.
Israel is nothing more than a secular quasi religious state that conviently uses extracts from the Bible/Torah as proof of its legitimacy/existence post WWII that was granted to it by the political machinations of UK/USA and the UN. If God really cared about the Nation of State of Israel he wouldnt have allowed it to lay barren for close to 2000 years. And he certainly wouldn't have filled it with a bunch of Europeans pretending to be Jews by lineage/blood. The whole existence of Israel is frankly ridiculous when you consider the twisted reasonsings and interpretations of scripture by nominal Christians and so called Jews alike.

I'm not the CR. Your ideas are however.

And about 2000 years....

Read the OT about the cost of rejecting God. And again.... Jerusalem, Jerusalem..... I would have gathered you as a mother hen gathers her chicks.

Her re-emergence is a very important matter and to suggest otherwise is to trash the entire bible.

#Frustrated #Are you blind?

Last edited:

SonOfCaleb

I'm not the CR. Your ideas are however.

And about 2000 years....

Read the OT about the cost of rejecting God. And again.... Jerusalem, Jerusalem..... I would have gathered you as a mother hen gathers her chicks.

Her re-emergence is a very important matter and to suggest otherwise is to trash the entire bible.

#Frustrated #Are you blind?

You're delusional. You can read as much as you like into the political creation that is Israel but you're INCREDIBLY misinformed if you think any of that has anything to do with Gods will. The vindication of Gods soveringty and the freedom for mankind from Sin and Death is postively NOT tied up in the Nation State of Israel. To imply it is not only makes a mockery of the ransom sacrifice Jesus Christ but it also demonstrates a complete and willful misunderstanding of the Bible and its theme, namely the vindication of Gods name.
How on earth the secular nation of Israel [a quasi-religious state that doesnt even use Gods holy name] figures in this, bearing in mind the fleshly nation of Israel in 70CE rejected Jesus and suffered their fate at the hands of General Titus and the Roman armys is simply asinine.

Go to Gaza and tell that nonsense to the Palestinians who are suffering genocide under the yoke of an Israeli facist government that practices apartheid while the so called International Community stands watching while wringing their hands. When Jesus came to preach salvation that salvation was ALL of mankinds inheritance. I dont recall him saying the Palestinians were exempt from his ransom sacrifice.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In addition the [fleshly] Nation State of Israel DOES NOT figure in the outworking of Gods will
GOD is not done with His elected Israel, even though they are enemies to the gospel.

Romans 11:28-29 KJV
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
(29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Gurucam

No issue there.

Billions of Muslims agree with your ideas about Israel and you have full Calvinist support.

If you don't see a red flag now, then you probably never will.

You are not an accurate source for information.

However the Holy KJV N.T. is a totally accurate source for truth.

The idea of 'the elect' came with Jesus. Are you sure you want to rely on things related to the Lord Jesus, after:

1 Thessalonians 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

You so willingly agree/said the Jews were 'the elect' . . . and you are so willing to accept that particular 'favorable sounding' revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.. Although you says that the Holy KJV N.T. is plagued with errors??

At any event, where exactly is that stated?

I know the the disciples were the only 'elect'. However they were not 'the elect' to Christians. They were not given to deliver any thing to Christians. Paul was the only 'elect' to aspiring Christians and Christians.

Clearly the Jew and the various sects of Muslims all esteem the O.T./Mosaic traditions. However you guys are all fighting holy and other wars against each other. Why? Care to explain, how people who all esteem the same holy book all 'see' things so differently?

Clearly you have lots of problems among your own O.T./Mosaic kind. You should leave aspiring Christian and Christians alone and get your own story correct . . . before too late is your cry.

Seems very clear enough that the Lord Jesus is favorably concerned with only Christians, even if they were previously O.T./Mosaic Jews or Muslims etc.

The only extra privilege that the Jews had (from God and/or anyone else) was totally fulfilled when Jesus made his offer (of forgiveness and spirit and Spirit based, Christianity) first to the Jews, then to all others.

Of course the Jews totally reject both, God's offering of Jesus and righteousness of God that is spirit and Spirit based and Christianity.

What ever privileged the Jews had is all paid for and 'done away with', 2000 odd years ago. Since then no offer is outstanding or available to the Jews. They simply missed the boat.

You guys are riding on a very false assumption.

Jesus will not deny Christians (who soweth to spirit and Spirit) so as to favor Jews (who soweth to flesh and the ten commandments):

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
GOD is not done with His elected Israel, even though they are enemies to the gospel.

Romans 11:28-29 KJV
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
(29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

So true!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You are not an accurate source for information.

However the Holy KJV N.T. is a totally accurate source for truth.

The idea of 'the elect' came with Jesus. Are you sure you want to rely on things related to the Lord Jesus, after:

1 Thessalonians 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

You so willingly agree/said the Jews were 'the elect' . . . and you are so willing to accept that particular 'favorable sounding' revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.. Although you says that the Holy KJV N.T. is plagued with errors??

At any event, where exactly is that stated?

I know the the disciples were the only 'elect'. However they were not 'the elect' to Christians. They were not given to deliver any thing to Christians. Paul was the only 'elect' to aspiring Christians and Christians.

Clearly the Jew and the various sects of Muslims all esteem the O.T./Mosaic traditions. However you guys are all fighting holy and other wars against each other. Why? Care to explain, how people who all esteem the same holy book all 'see' things so differently?

Clearly you have lots of problems among your own O.T./Mosaic kind. You should leave aspiring Christian and Christians alone and get your own story correct . . . before too late is your cry.

Seems very clear enough that the Lord Jesus is favorably concerned with only Christians, even if they were previously O.T./Mosaic Jews or Muslims etc.

The only extra privilege that the Jews had (from God and/or anyone else) was totally fulfilled when Jesus made his offer (of forgiveness and spirit and Spirit based, Christianity) first to the Jews, then to all others.

Of course the Jews totally reject both, God's offering of Jesus and righteousness of God that is spirit and Spirit based and Christianity.

What ever privileged the Jews had is all paid for and 'done away with', 2000 odd years ago. Since then no offer is outstanding or available to the Jews. They simply missed the boat.

You guys are riding on a very false assumption.

Jesus will not deny Christians (who soweth to spirit and Spirit) so as to favor Jews (who soweth to flesh and the ten commandments):

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

If you would only read it from a historical perspective! Creation-Fall-Flood-Abraham-Isaac-Jacob to Israel-Mosaic Covenant.... all written by Moses so far.... Lots of Israel and Prophecy to Israel, empires that rise against Israel- Davidic Covenant - More Prophecy to Israel - Jesus and Revelation of Wonderful things - More Israel Prophecy and the expectations of the New / Old Covenant - God is Love - Jewish and Temple Symbolism with reference to literal Zion and new Zion after all is passed.... Notice how the Jewish / Israel part stays as strong a connecting thread as Jesus the Rock and Messiah?

Geographically speaking, Prophecy directly involves literal Israel in Zechariah, Ezekiel, Daniel, .... um... the whole book!

Are you for real?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Calvinism is the Gospel, namely Tulip- some of the greatest Protestant theologians have recognized Calvin's remarkable insight- you're all just a bunch of heretics, and proper Reformists have gotten tired of hearing you.

I don't mean to be the spokesperson, I'm just saying- we're orthodox :wave2:

Crucible.... Just found what you are talking about in first Calvin, chapter 2....

Nope

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
https://unitedwithisrael.org/opinio...lution&utm_term=AP_16166704899677-200x140_jpg

This article evaluates how the Obama administration crafted and pushed the split of Israel via the UN pressure and newly passed agenda.

By Obama's "abstaining" from the vote, Trump has been placed in a very difficult situation concerning all Middle East policy.

This is not only wreaking of anti Israel agenda, but it defines Obamas entire legacy! It goes so far as to insinuate that he was indeed a very anti democracy agent, when the smoke clears.

Israel is under extreme attack on a diplomatic level and they are a mere sliver of land!

How can people gloss over Israels implications per scripture?

#should I stick my head in the sand too?

#thank you to the few that have spoken up on this thread for the importance of Israel

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>, Every thing in the Holy KJV N.T. seem to condemn you guys, big time.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>, Every thing in the Holy KJV N.T. seem to condemn you guys, big time.

If you would only read it from a historical perspective! Creation-Fall-Flood-Abraham-Isaac-Jacob to Israel-Mosaic Covenant.... all written by Moses so far.... Lots of Israel and Prophecy to Israel, empires that rise against Israel- Davidic Covenant - More Prophecy to Israel - Jesus and Revelation of Wonderful things - More Israel Prophecy and the expectations of the New / Old Covenant - God is Love - Jewish and Temple Symbolism with reference to literal Zion and new Zion after all is passed.... Notice how the Jewish / Israel part stays as strong a connecting thread as Jesus the Rock and Messiah?

Geographically speaking, Prophecy directly involves literal Israel in Zechariah, Ezekiel, Daniel, .... um... the whole book!

Are you for real?

Reading is a curse and forbidden for Christians:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Check John: 7 verses: 15 KJV N.T. (quoted under). It is clearly confirmed that 'letter' means scriptures.

Reading is a curse and forbidden for Christians. Especially reading any thing other than the Holy KJV N.T. and only for validating of truth as intuitively/spiritually discerned directly from the Spirit of Truth:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

Clearly in the above, 'letters' means the written scriptures, which killeth. Jesus and other Christians do not do the reading letter/scripture thing which killeth. We do the intuitive spirit discerning thing from the Spirit which giveth life.

You are corruptly trying to foist an O.T./'spiritually dead person'/carnal ideas on Christians who serve only spirit and Spirit.

Christians stand only with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits.

Christians use no books, other than the Holy KJV N.T., only as a source for validating their live and real time intuitive insight from the Spirit of Truth. And only 'babes in Christ' need this validation.

Ephesians: 3 KJV N.T.
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Do not be misled by foolish people who, in the above, change the word "passeth" to 'surpasses' in other 'rewritten' renditions of the New Testament. Those rewritten versions are all corruption of truth. Fact is Jesus literally passes knowledge to Christians through His Spirit:

Those who (actually and genuinely) love Jesus, magically get all knowledge and guidance directly, individually and intuitively from Jesus through a connection between each of their own hearts/spirits and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Things of God are spiritually discerned. They cannot be had through physically spoken and physically written words, not even from Jesus. Jesus said:

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

One cannot access knowledge from Jesus (in the above manner, i.e. directly from His Spirit) unless one truly loves Jesus, unconditionally, like I do . . . we are the chosen few.

The very great majority only pay 'lip service' to Jesus. They confess with their mouth that they love Jesus but there is no heart loving and heart knowing of Jesus.

Hope that Moses has his chosen people, so these sad lost 'waxed heart-ed' others people have an alternative chance.

May be you guys can talk about what Moses can do, i.e. apart from giving the law of sin and death and prescribing 'an eye for an eye'. The Holy KJV N.T. confirm that Moses only gave the ten commandments (i.e. the law of sin and death). Moses did not bring truth and grace.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The question is what hope do you guys have under the law of sin and death and with Moses who did not use great plainness of speech:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses
, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Do you want to throw out every thing in the Holy KJV N.T., except the supposed verse which you say contain 'the Jews are the elect'. Only this, total throwing out, will work for you guys. Every thing in the Holy KJV N.T. seem to condemn you guys, big time.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Reading is a curse and forbidden for Christians:

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Check John: 7 verses: 15 KJV N.T. (quoted under). It is clearly confirmed that 'letter' means scriptures.

Reading is a curse and forbidden for Christians. Especially reading any thing other than the Holy KJV N.T. and only for validating of truth as intuitively/spiritually discerned directly from the Spirit of Truth:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

Clearly in the above, 'letters' means the written scriptures, which killeth. Jesus and other Christians do not do the reading letter/scripture thing which killeth. We do the intuitive spirit discerning thing from the Spirit which giveth life.

You are corruptly trying to foist an O.T./'spiritually dead person'/carnal ideas on Christians who serve only spirit and Spirit.

Christians stand only with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits.

Christians use no books, other than the Holy KJV N.T., only as a source for validating their live and real time intuitive insight from the Spirit of Truth. And only 'babes in Christ' need this validation.

Ephesians: 3 KJV N.T.
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Do not be misled by foolish people who, in the above, change the word "passeth" to 'surpasses' in other 'rewritten' renditions of the New Testament. Those rewritten versions are all corruption of truth. Fact is Jesus literally passes knowledge to Christians through His Spirit:

Those who (actually and genuinely) love Jesus, magically get all knowledge and guidance directly, individually and intuitively from Jesus through a connection between each of their own hearts/spirits and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Things of God are spiritually discerned. They cannot be had through physically spoken and physically written words, not even from Jesus. Jesus said:

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

One cannot access knowledge from Jesus (in the above manner, i.e. directly from His Spirit) unless one truly loves Jesus, unconditionally, like I do . . . we are the chosen few.

The very great majority only pay 'lip service' to Jesus. They confess with their mouth that they love Jesus but there is no heart loving and heart knowing of Jesus.

Hope that Moses has his chosen people, so these sad lost 'waxed heart-ed' others people have an alternative chance.

May be you guys can talk about what Moses can do, i.e. apart from giving the law of sin and death and prescribing 'an eye for an eye'. The Holy KJV N.T. confirm that Moses only gave the ten commandments (i.e. the law of sin and death). Moses did not bring truth and grace.

The question is what hope do you guys have under the law of sin and death and with Moses who did not use great plainness of speech:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses
, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Do you want to throw out every thing in the Holy KJV N.T., except the supposed verse which you say contain 'the Jews are the elect'. Only this, total throwing out, will work for you guys. Every thing in the Holy KJV N.T. seem to condemn you guys, big time.

Um... Nope

It all speaks of Gods loving mercy and work with all humanity.

No throwing out.

Reading forbidden?

Um... what do you make of "All scripture is good for......"?

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)> and Tambora,

Are you suggesting that the Holy KJV N.T. be ignored, in favor of your opinion?

Christians do not use the letters which are the scriptures. They go directly and only to the Spirit. One is not a Christian until one can do the above. This is why many are called and few chosen. It was not expected that more than a few will graduate to this level (of awareness and development).

Christians are able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Jesus knew letters which are scriptures without reading/learning them:

This was so because, He got all his knowledge and guidance from the Spirit of Truth and instructed those who follow Him to do the same:

Fact is the letter/scriptures killeth because those who seek truth in scriptures do not find it there and also do not actualize their spiritual/intuitive capacity to know All Truth from the Spirit of Truth, by searching their own heart/spirit.

They never become 'converted' to spiritual awareness. They remain 'the dead'. And never come to know the many things that Jesus has to say to them that are delivered only spiritually/intuitively from the Spirit of Truth. They never become Christians, saved and delivered.

They never become Christians who are able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

This was also why it was expedient that Jesus physically go away. By being physically present His followers were simply relying on His physically spoken and physically written words and they could not get truth through this pathway. Jesus has to go away so that they will be forced to get All Truth directly and intuitively from the only source who bring All Truth, i.e. the Spirit of Truth.

This was why God promised Abraham and his seed, the Spirit of Truth. They did not yet have truth and grace:

And the Jews could not have grace and truth by reading their scriptures or from any other physical pathway. They had to come onto the Spirit of Truth and get All Truth spiritually/intuitively directly from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus. Of course they rejected God's offer of the Spirit of Truth and stayed in their lost and killething system.

Also, this direct intuitive path to the Spirit of Truth, is how and why Jesus knoweth letters, having never learned.

Having and adopting this wisdom is fundamental to being Christians. The Jews will obviously deny Christians this knowledge because they have totally deny, persecuted, tortured and killed Jesus and His spirit and Spirit based way of life and knowing things. They are simply stuck in the flesh/carnal way that killeth and deny them salvation and delivery into God's kingdom of heaven.

Whether you are Jew or traditional Christian, please do not be a master of your own ideologies. Be a master of Jesus' and the Holy KJV N.T. ideologies. Then you will come onto and benefit from, the Spirit which was offered to Abraham and his seed, by God, a very long time ago.

One's salvation and deliverance into God's kingdom of heaven is totally and absolutely hinged on being able to have individual intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through one own heart/spirit. And being led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

One's salvation and deliverance is not at all hinged on or connected to, reading and/or learning scriptures. Also one's salvation and deliverance into God's kingdom of heaven is totally undermined, denied and destroyed when one esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

When one is led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, wherever one is present in this creation, one is in and enjoys, God's kingdom of heaven.

Every thing else are curses with keeps one in hell, wherever one is present in this creation.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)> and Tambora,

Are you suggesting that the Holy KJV N.T. be ignored, in favor of your opinion?

Christians do not use the letters which are the scriptures. They go directly and only to the Spirit. One is not a Christian until one can do the above. This is why many are called and few chosen. It was not expected that more than a few will graduate to this level (of awareness and development).

Christians are able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Jesus knew letters which are scriptures without reading/learning them:

This was so because, He got all his knowledge and guidance from the Spirit of Truth and instructed those who follow Him to do the same:

Fact is the letter/scriptures killeth because those who seek truth in scriptures do not find it there and also do not actualize their spiritual/intuitive capacity to know All Truth from the Spirit of Truth, by searching their own heart/spirit.

They never become 'converted' to spiritual awareness. They remain 'the dead'. And never come to know the many things that Jesus has to say to them that are delivered only spiritually/intuitively from the Spirit of Truth. They never become Christians, saved and delivered.

They never become Christians who are able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

This was also why it was expedient that Jesus physically go away. By being physically present His followers were simply relying on His physically spoken and physically written words and they could not get truth through this pathway. Jesus has to go away so that they will be forced to get All Truth directly and intuitively from the only source who bring All Truth, i.e. the Spirit of Truth.

This was why God promised Abraham and his seed, the Spirit of Truth. They did not yet have truth and grace:

And the Jews could not have grace and truth by reading their scriptures or from any other physical pathway. They had to come onto the Spirit of Truth and get All Truth spiritually/intuitively directly from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus. Of course they rejected God's offer of the Spirit of Truth and stayed in their lost and killething system.

Also, this direct intuitive path to the Spirit of Truth, is how and why Jesus knoweth letters, having never learned.

Having and adopting this wisdom is fundamental to being Christians. The Jews will obviously deny Christians this knowledge because they have totally deny, persecuted, tortured and killed Jesus and His spirit and Spirit based way of life and knowing things. They are simply stuck in the flesh/carnal way that killeth and deny them salvation and delivery into God's kingdom of heaven.

Whether you are Jew or traditional Christian, please do not be a master of your own ideologies. Be a master of Jesus' and the Holy KJV N.T. ideologies. Then you will come onto and benefit from, the Spirit which was offered to Abraham and his seed, by God, a very long time ago.

One's salvation and deliverance into God's kingdom of heaven is totally and absolutely hinged on being able to have individual intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through one own heart/spirit. And being led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

One's salvation and deliverance is not at all hinged on or connected to, reading and/or learning scriptures. Also one's salvation and deliverance into God's kingdom of heaven is totally undermined, denied and destroyed when one esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

When one is led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, wherever one is present in this creation, one is in and enjoys, God's kingdom of heaven.

Every thing else are curses with keeps one in hell, wherever one is present in this creation.

Ummmmmm.... Gurucam,

When you keep saying Holy KJV with such passion and personification.....

Well,

Is "your bible" talking to you? Do you hear voices when you're all alone? Have you frequently had conversations with yourself? Do you find yourself in places without knowing how you got there?

I know this is a little rude to ask, but when you said "ignored", and I realized that you're talking about the king Jimmie like it's a living person, well......

# Concern
# Uh Oh
# I can't compete with Gurucams talking king Jim

And..... this is a discussion about Israel, not the covenants as they are applied to Gentiles.

Paul distinguishes between the grafted gentile and the hardened Jew.
He makes it clear that there is a plan for the hardened Jews that is yet to come.....
"After the full number of Gentiles have been received"....

Hey, just ask king Jim, he'll say this:

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Not sure if king Jim is too old English for you... do you understand what "the gifts of God are without repentance"... part means?

It means that God never goes back on His Word! He's unapologetic about His promises and is faithful beyond measure, despite out human frailty.

Sigh.... so much more, but king Jim can be very Shakespeare in nature and sometimes stuff can be missed.

I personally like old Shakespeare, but I'm not sure if you fully get it. You're missing some important stuff.

P.s. Sion is KJV for Zion and directly references Israel and Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T. is a living/relevant thing because it is totally validated by living intuitive insights from the living Spirit of Truth.

I am in no position to validate or invalidate any other scriptures. I perceive that different scriptures are given to different people based on their social requirement and level of awareness, at different places and time. The variety of scriptures are like 'different strokes for different folks'. These scriptures seem to be all religions (for 'spiritually dead people). Few are spiritual traditions, like authentic Christianity (for spiritually aware people). I respect that.

There are probably better ways of life from the one Lord Jesus sought to and introduced. However I am not given to perceive those. For now I perceive that Lord Jesus anchored an approach to life that is unprecedented and very and most superior.

This is authentic Christianity which is known to and lived by, only the chosen few. This has nothing to do with the Jewish tradition or traditional/main stream Christianity or Islam. The billion strong traditional/main stream Christian are doing their 'own thing' which is totally not Jesus' Christianity.

Christianity, which Jesus introduced, is anchored on God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to seek and fulfill any and every thing that one's heart/spirit desires, under the following management:

Once one is led to express and materialize these things among and within precise and specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation. And once one is led to these specific people, things and circumstances by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time.

These specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation which one is drawn too by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love (through one's own heart), is the essential fabric of precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of 1.) the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration of one's own heart/spirit and 2.) the real time will of God. This is All Truth. This is a perfect amalgam of one's truth and God's truth, which is referred to as All Truth.

When one is led into all his or her works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do one simultaneously serves both the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration of one's own heart/spirit and the real time will of the living God.

This defines one's mission in the body of Christ. Everyone has a uniquely different mission in the body of Christ (because every person's heart/spirit is unique (like one's dna). Each person has a uniquely different set of things that the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for for him or her to know, pray for, say and do. This is why generalized laws like the ten commands and canons etc. are totally thrown out for Christians.

Each person, 'in Christ' identifies precisely what the the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for him/her to know, pray for, say and do as urgings of love which arises naturally and spontaneously within his or her own heart/spirit for those specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation.

(the above is 'spirit matching' with the absolutely correct people, things and circumstances (on earth and elsewhere) through the near omniscient organizing power and near omniscient guidance of the the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, in real time, all the time)

The above is what Christians are instructed to search each of their own hearts/spirits to discern.

One simply has to be led unconditionally, into relationships and associations with these specific people, things and circumstances and all heaven (i.e. both one own heaven and God's heaven) will unfold and take over one's life.

Absolutely no sin is accrued in the above lifestyle, which is truth and Truth based and under Grace of God.

The above defines a life in Christ. This is a life in both: 1.) God's kingdom of heaven (on earth and elsewhere) and 2.) one's own heaven (on earth and elsewhere), both existing and operating, simultaneously, in perfect harmony.

The above is totally confirmed, literally, in the Holy KJV N.T.

This is how God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm is brought to physical materialization on the surface of earth. This is the aim of Christianity. This is, 'as it is in heaven so it is on earth'.

The above defines the most perfect heaven. I totally accept the wisdom of Jesus and I totally accept his offering. No one else seem to have offered a more refined technique for achieving heaven on earth and heaven elsewhere.

As of recently, the surface of earth is in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. God's kingdom of heaven is on the surface of earth and reigning.

People were given 2000 odd years to adopt and achieve the above way of life. Only a few ever embraced this life style. They are the chosen few.

From here on in, the above is the only life style and reality on the surface of earth, that can or will survive.

Comprehensive and final judgment is at hand. If one cannot live the above reality, one will be cast-out.

Last edited:

Gurucam

No one (no human) brought Truth which saves and deliver one.

Not even the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus could or did bring Truth.

The physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus (who was not the Lord for Christians) had to go away to give way to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from heaven and the Lord for Christians. And only this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God. Lord Jesus can and do bring All Truth on which salvation and deliverance is anchored.

Paul certainly did not bring Truth. However Paul exemplified one who got All Truth from the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus

All scriptures are things which some human brought. Moses, the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus, the disciples and Paul were all men. These men and their scriptures cannot and do not provide Truth:

However some men (Jesus Christ) and their scriptures (the Holy KJV N.T.) can and do provide 'truth' (not 'Truth').

'truth' is instructions about the required human actualization/skill for obtaining 'Truth'. 'truth' is also instruction about the pathway and entrance to where All Truth can be had. 'truth' is also about who/what can give All Truth. These things are called 'the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven'.

These are simply the secrets which one must have and know in order to access Truth which can deliver one into God's kingdom of heaven. These scriptures are simply the instruction manual. This is about what you must have and how and where to plug-in to get All Truth.

These scriptures are about telling you that you must first become spiritually aware. These scriptures are about telling you how you can and that you must, plug into the Spirit of Truth to get All Truth . . . which is through instruments/faculties in your spirit body.

Then when you know these things and have achieved the necessary spiritual actualization you can and must throw out all scriptures/instruction manuals. And activate and use your spirit body faculties to commune with and obtain All Truth from the Spirit of Truth. Esteeming and/or keeping scriptures beyond this point is deadly, i.e. spiritually deadly.

However, billions of people, like you are stuck in and praising only the scriptures/manual. It this way the scriptures/manual/letters killeth. The scriptures (which are no more than instruction manuals) are killething them.

One can get nothing more from these or any other scriptures which at all events are only instruction about the pathway and gate to the place/thing where All Truth can be had. And information about this place/thing where All Truth can be had. And information about what actualization one must have in order to get All Truth from this place/thing where All Truth can be had.

This place/thing where All Truth can be had is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth who resides in spirit heaven.

The actual getting of All Truth from the Spirit of Truth, must be done by each person. Each person must know and walk the pathway to the Spirit of Truth. Also each person must know and enter the gate where the Spirit of Truth resides. Also each one must have achieved the required actualization (spiritual/intuitive communication skills) to commune with the Spirit of Truth who gives All Truth.

Letter discernment of scriptures derails and denys one the above things.

Letter discernment is anchored in reading and studying scriptures and learning from other people's writing and explanations etc..

Lettered discernment is also hinged on reading other people opinions and interpretations of scriptures.

Lettered discernment is also anchored on knowing, recognizing and considering things like, 'Sion is KJV for Zion' (which is of no consequence with respect to getting to All Truth).

Lettered discernment is also anchored on recognizing and translating old written materials . . . a 'back in time' thing.

Lettered discernment is also anchored in earning Doctorates, Masters and bachelors certification in scriptures/theologies. This is all physical/carnal/man based. This is egoistic men certifying other men who endorses their ideas. This is all about humans self serving each other. This not God certification.

(God certification is based on spirit not seen certification. This is based on gifts of the Spirit in particular areas.)

The above are all lettered discerning approachs. They are all the 'dead' path which killeth. There are no exceptions, every one who, in any way, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the above approaches are (inescapably) consumed by and with, delusion and corruption.

All of the above approaches killeth one's intuitive/spiritual actualization which enables one to actually get thing from God. All of the above approaches deny one, the precious messages in scriptures.

Studying, including being formally certified in scriptures, is the worse. This is why Jesus never studied scriptures and He advise his followers to seek All Truth directly and intuitive from the Spirit of Truth. This is the spirit path which giveth life:

Notice that the instruction is not to search scriptures for All Truth. The instruction is search your heart to discern the Spirit who brings All Truth. This is the only way to get the things (i.e. All Truth) which the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus could not and did not deliver.

It is time you guys stop your corruption of: the Holy KJV N.T. and the teachings of the Lord Jesus.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
No one (no human) brought Truth which saves and deliver one.

Not even the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus could or did bring Truth.

The physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus (who was not the Lord for Christians) had to go away to give way to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from heaven and the Lord for Christians. And only this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God. Lord Jesus can and do bring All Truth on which salvation and deliverance is anchored.

Paul certainly did not bring Truth. However Paul exemplified one who got All Truth from the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus

All scriptures are things which some human brought. Moses, the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus, the disciples and Paul were all men. These men and their scriptures cannot and do not provide Truth.

However some men and their scriptures can provide 'truth'. 'truth' is instructions about the required human actualization/skill for obtaining 'Truth'. 'truth' is also instruction about the pathway and entrance to where All Truth can be had. 'truth' is also about who/what can give All Truth. These things are called 'the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven'.

These are simply the secrets which one must have and know in order to access Truth which can deliver one into God's kingdom of heaven. These scriptures are simply the instruction manual. This is about what you must have and how and where to plug-in to get All Truth.

These scriptures are about telling you that you must first become spiritually aware. These scriptures are about telling you how you can and that you must, plug into the Spirit of Truth to get All Truth . . . which is through instruments/faculties in your spirit body.

Then when you know these things and have achieved the necessary spiritual actualization you can and must throw out all scriptures/instruction manuals. And activate and use your spirit body faculties to commune with and obtain All Truth from the Spirit of Truth. Esteeming and/or keeping scriptures beyond this point is deadly, i.e. spiritually deadly.

However, billions of people, like you are stuck in and praising only the scriptures/manual. It this way the scriptures/manual/letters killeth. The scriptures (which are no more than instruction manuals) are killething them.

One can get nothing more from these or any other scriptures which at all events are only instruction about the pathway and gate to the place/thing where All Truth can be had. And information about this place/thing where All Truth can be had. And information about what actualization one must have in order to get All Truth from this place/thing where All Truth can be had.

This place/thing where All Truth can be had is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth who resides in spirit heaven.

The actual getting of All Truth from the Spirit of Truth, must be done by each person. Each person must know and walk the pathway to the Spirit of Truth. Also each person must know and enter the gate where the Spirit of Truth resides. Also each one must have achieved the required actualization (spiritual/intuitive communication skills) to commune with the Spirit of Truth who gives All Truth.

Letter discernment of scriptures derails and denys one the above things.

Letter discernment is anchored in reading and studying scriptures and learning from other people's writing and explanations etc..

Lettered discernment is also hinged on reading other people opinions and interpretations of scriptures.

Lettered discernment is also anchored on knowing, recognizing and considering that 'Sion is KJV for Zion'.

Lettered discernment is also anchored in earning Doctorates, Masters and bachelors certification in scriptures/theologies.

The above are all the 'dead' path which killeth. There are no exceptions, every one who, in any way, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the above approaches are (inescapably) consumed by and with, delusion and corruption.

All of the above approaches killeth one's intuitive/spiritual actualization which enables one to actually get thing from God. All of the above approaches deny one, the precious messages in scriptures.

Studying, including being formally certified in, scriptures is the worse. This is why Jesus never studied scriptures and He advise his followers to seek All Truth directly and intuitive from the Spirit of Truth. This is the spirit path which giveth life.

"Let no man teach you"... yes

Spirit of Christ is our Teacher.... yes

Deny the study of historical scripture.... no

Any other claims are simply SPAM!