The Burning of Jerusalem

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
No, you're not. If you don't recognize what's happening in Israel, you're not paying attention to the signs of the times.

Believers are praying for Israel all across the globe....Christians!

Oh! Thank you! So far, Tambora, Steko and maybe one of other have spoken up!

It is so good to see each of you speak up for Israel on this thread.

It means so very much to me to see each and every supporter and know their prayers are going up!

Thank you for your voice!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
We've come this far and as you can see.... Christianity is even divided over Israel.

I want to take this time to express loving gratitude for each of you that have boldly stood up for Israel and her biblical history.

God bless each of you.

I also pray for the enemies of Israel, but for Israel, her people and her capital more so.

We are seeing scripture come to life!

glorydaz

Oh! Thank you! So far, Tambora, Steko and maybe one of other have spoken up!

It is so good to see each of you speak up for Israel on this thread.

It means so very much to me to see each and every supporter and know their prayers are going up!

Thank you for your voice!

I was looking for a thread on Israel since the horrible UN resolution. It's the ultimate betrayal against our best and truest ally, Israel. They have been called out 400 times this year by the UN, while the rest of the entire world has been called out four times. It's disgraceful, and it's also fulfilling Biblical prophecy thousands of years old. So, I thank YOU for bringing this to the front. :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I was looking for a thread on Israel since the horrible UN resolution. It's the ultimate betrayal against our best and truest ally, Israel. They have been called out 400 times this year by the UN, while the rest of the entire world has been called out four times. It's disgraceful, and it's also fulfilling Biblical prophecy thousands of years old. So, I thank YOU for bringing this to the front. :)

Though there will be nay Sayers that try to disrupt, I hope this thread grows as a Love letter to Jesus, Israel, the Jews and all of the blessed Merciful who are suffering in the Middle East and globally at the hands of terror.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Though there will be nay Sayers that try to disrupt, I hope this thread grows as a Love letter to Jesus, Israel, the Jews and all of the blessed Merciful who are suffering in the Middle East and globally at the hands of terror.

Who exactly are this "blessed merciful" whom you reference?

Ungodly Israelites? Unbelieving Jews?

Yes, they are suffering, but not as Christians or as representatives of the Savior of God.

Try to keep your politics out of religion and do not confuse your secular agenda with the Gospel of God.

The spiritual children of God see through your tactics . . .

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Who exactly are this "blessed merciful" whom you reference?

Ungodly Israelites? Unbelieving Jews?

Yes, they are suffering, but not as Christians or as representatives of the Savior of God.

Try to keep your politics out of religion and do not confuse your secular agenda with the Gospel of God.

The spiritual children of God see through your tactics . . .

Nang,

You Love Jesus. You may be one contentious and single theologically minded person, but I count you one who values human life.

Please let your strife go!

I'm not an ism person and I believe in brotherly and sisterly love, through Christ, even by many who are unaware by what Spirit drives them to Love and protect with self sacrifice.

Nang.... If you disagree with this thread, it has been amply stated.

Are you so stiff necked and hard hearted that you cannot pray for your fellow human being under extreme duress and global persecution?

Do you not see that the Jews are under attack by the same people that are beheading Christians by the droves in the Middle East?

Do you not see that the UN is denying the validity of the Bible by sanctioning the Jewish right to Israel?

Have you forgotten that HE kills the fatted calf for the wayward son?

And yet......

Nang: I will shoot straight and rebuke you....

If the light you have is of a man's light, than darkness is your lamp. Perhaps you cannot be reasoned with.

You have one that stands between you and Christ.... this is why you cannot see this and claim to be "elect", while fighting and causing strife with anyone that doesn't venerate POPE Calvin.

Yes... you treat him like a pope and voice excommunication to anyone who questions that MERE man.

I see no Jesus in your message signature... it is Calvin you glorify. You are loved by Jesus, but wow..

# big shock in the afterlife to see the non calvinists there too!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang,

You Love Jesus. You may be one contentious and single theologically minded person, but I count you one who values human life.

Please let your strife go!

I'm not an ism person and I believe in brotherly and sisterly love, through Christ, even by many who are unaware by what Spirit drives them to Love and protect with self sacrifice.

Nang.... If you disagree with this thread, it has been amply stated.

Are you so stiff necked and hard hearted that you cannot pray for you fellow human being under extreme duress and global persecution?

Do you not see that the Jews are under attack by the same people that are beheading Christians by the droves in the Middle East?

Do you not see that the UN is denying the validity of the Bible by sanctioning the Jewish right to Israel?

Did you answer my questions?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You have one that stands between you and Christ.... this is why you cannot see this and claim to be "elect", while fighting and causing strife with anyone that doesn't venerate POPE Calvin.

Yes... you treat him like a pope and voice excommunication to anyone who questions that MERE man.

I see no Jesus in your message signature... it is Calvin you glorify. You are loved by Jesus, but wow..

# big shock in the afterlife to see the non calvinists there too!

Your posts contain nothing resembling truth nor spiritual value . . .

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you for your thoughtful opinion.

# Sarcasm
ROFL!

Nang thinks she's of Israel.

Romans 11:25-28 KJV​
(25) For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.​
(26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:​
(27) For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.​
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.​

Blind and an enemy of the gospel, but beloved and elected.
Hmmm, maybe she is.

Gurucam

"Let no man teach you"... yes

Spirit of Christ is our Teacher.... yes

Deny the study of historical scripture.... no

Any other claims are simply SPAM!

Using the scriptures is literally some man teaching you.

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Therefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: (guaranteed) but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Not only was Paul forgiven for blaspheming
1. the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus,
2. the scriptures of the the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus
3. the church which the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus established (i.e. Peter's church) . .

Paul was rewarded for doing the above things and given Jesus' Christian commission under the Gospel of un-circumcision, because he communed directly with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus who is the Lord from and in heaven. This was totally after the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus had gone away. And Paul got all his knowledge directly, totally and intuitively from this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus:

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Paul did not know or commune with the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus. Also Paul did not get the gospel from reading or studying scriptures or from any other second party person. Paul got the gospel which he preached from direct communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus who was in heaven:

Paul exemplified the request and instruction of Jesus to seek all All Truth directly, intuitively and only from the His Spirit, the Spirit of Truth after He physically went away:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Notice that the instruction is not to search scriptures for All Truth. The instruction is search your heart to discern the Spirit who brings All Truth . . . and only Paul obliged and was seriously rewarded.

Jesus rose to spirit heaven and continue to live in spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body, as the Spirit of Truth . . . for Jesus is the truth:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus who is currently in spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body is still the truth and no one comes onto God (who is a Spirit) but through Him. One has to go through His Spirit (which is the Spirit of Truth) to come onto the Holy Spirit (Who is literally God).

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

If you are still reading and dissecting scriptures and written historic records for truth you are not yet Christian. You have to become spiritually aware and get All Truth through a real live communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus through your (no longer waxed gross) heart/spirit . . . like Paul did. This is the only path to All Truth and Christianity.

You do not seem to recognize the above New and Christian tradition. You seem to be content in your essentially Old tradition.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)> ,

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The Gospel of un-circumcision which was committed onto Paul is not the same as the Gospel of circumcision that was committed onto Peter.

Paul was spiritually aware. Paul was converted.

Peter was and remained 'the dead'/Satanic. Peter was not converted.

The gospel of circumcision is righteousness of God that is with the ten commandments:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

On the other hand the gospel of un-circumcision is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

The manifestation of righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments is the physical manifestation of the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus as the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus.

Righteousness of God without the law is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth:

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above confirms that the ten commandments are the law of sin and death and newly converted people (i.e. spiritually aware people) must deliberately transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love unconditionally.

Serving spirit/love unconditionally, was the newly manifested idea. Serving spirit/love unconditionally, is righteousness of God that is totally without the ten commandments. This is the gospel of un-circumcision which was rendered onto only Paul. Because, from among all people, back then, only Paul demonstrated the capacity to serve spirit/love, unconditionally.

Everyone else (including Peter and the disciples) had to remain and remained under the Old none spirit covenant. They were all spiritually dead/Satanic.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

you seem to be a 'radical', like Paul. It was Paul's 'radicalism' that led him to rise very significantly above all others, back then, and to be the first authentic Christian.

You might just be better than the rest and come onto truth and Truth.

Last edited: