The Burning of Jerusalem

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
anytime the Jews are assumed to have another gospel some call it that. i don't, but some people do:mmph:

Your current Jews call Mary the whore mother of a bastard- they hate your God, and I'm tired of hearing you take sides with them, they've been saying the saying the same for centuries and centuries.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Your current Jews call Mary the whore mother of a bastard- they hate your God, and I'm tired of hearing you take sides with them, they've been saying the saying the same for centuries and centuries.

I have never said anything like that. all i have said is you do not pray to Mary

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I have never said anything like that. all i have said is you do not pray to Mary

And guess who doesn't pray to Mary either :doh:

There is no reason for you all's hate against Calvinism- there's really no reason for that nonsense- Calvin was a co-author of faith alone, I mean, are you really going to be against them? And if so, why_

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
And guess who doesn't pray to Mary either :doh:

There is no reason for you all's hate against Calvinism- there's really no reason for that nonsense- Calvin was a co-author of faith alone, I mean, are you really going to be against them? And if so, why_

If you find AMR saying i hate Calvinism, then I will agree, other wise :idunno:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not All Calvinists are Reformed

Not All Calvinists are Reformed

*Ask Mr Religion* is probably gunning for me- I'm very Calvinist, not so much Presbyterian..
Heh! Not "gunning" at all. We can't all be conservative Presbyterians, even though we should be. ;)

- All Reformed (i.e., Heidelberg, Belgic, WCF, Helvetic Confessions) are Calvinists.

- Not all Calvinists
are Reformed.

To be Reformed is more than just TULIP. It includes church polity, regulative worship principles, covenantalism, paedo-baptism and so much more.

See also:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4539099#post4539099

AMR

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is no reason for you all's hate against Mid Acts Dispensationism.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You have to blame someone, right?

Dispies wrongly accuse Reformed Coventalists of holding to Replacement Theology all the time, but denying Reformers do not counter-accuse in same fashion, for Reformers do not believe Replacement Theology is at all a valid scriptural position or even a safe historical view, for any Christian to entertain.