THE ANGEL of YHWH appeared to Moses out of the burning bush - Exodus 3

daqq

Malek Yahweh literally means 'Messenger of Yahweh'.

Malek Yahweh is proper, as is...

No, not angels.

The article 'ha', when prefixed to elohim, is determined via context.

It means....'all the Gods' when referencing The Trinity......'all the gods' when referring to false gods....'all the judges' when referring to humans.

The prefixed article 'ha' implies 'all the'. Just like 'hayam' literally means 'the people', but 'all the people' are implied.

No qualifier is ever used when 'haelohim' refers to The Trinity.
Confused are you? :confused: My posts have been from the King James Old Testament. If you were not so immersed in your "Secret Society of the Testimony of Yeshua" :rotfl: you wouldn't be so :dizzy:
As it is, being that you experienced prolonged death, I can empathize somewhat with your being a :dunce:
It is so futile to try to explain to you the effects of 70 A.D. upon Judaism, because you are totally overwhelmed by your "Secret Society of the Testimony of Yeshua" cult. :hammer:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE ANGEL of YHWH appeared to Moses out of the burning bush

Now you are mocking the Testimony of the one whom you yourself claim is the God-Man.
Tisk, tisk, and you wonder why I cast no pearls even though you squeal like a pig for me to do so.

Actually one of your own recently posted an image file in another thread that shockingly sums up pretty much what the both of you believe. It even shows the famous Scutum Fidei Trinitarian war shield that Apple7 sports for an avatar. :)

15240c992fe780424d123a5c5d2e8392.jpg

The only question is who is the fourth God in the center of the shield?
It invariably ends up being the bearer of the shield. :chuckle:

beameup

Now you are mocking the Testimony of the one whom you yourself claim is the God-Man.
Tisk, tisk, and you wonder why I cast no pearls even though you squeal like a pig for me to do so.

"Secret Societies" with "Secret Knowledge" were the first Christian cults and known as Gnosticism. You are following a 2,000 year-old heresy. :burnlib:

Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also. - 1 Jn 2:22-23

daqq

"Secret Societies" with "Secret Knowledge" were the first Christian cults and known as Gnosticism. You are following a 2,000 year-old heresy. :burnlib:

Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also. - 1 Jn 2:22-23

While it is very true that my understanding is much older than your third century Trinitarian view, the translation you have quoted reveals the Trinitarian bias, and not only who is the liar, denier, and heretic, but also a twister of the scripture writings:

1 John 2:22 Textus Receptus
22 τις εστιν ο ψευστης ει μη ο αρνουμενος οτι ιησους ουκ εστιν ο χριστος; ουτος εστιν ο αντιχριστος ο αρνουμενος τον πατερα και τον υιον

1 John 2:22 Westcott-Hort
22 τις εστιν ο ψευστης ει μη ο αρνουμενος οτι ιησους ουκ εστιν ο χριστος ουτος εστιν ο αντιχριστος ο αρνουμενος τον πατερα και τον υιον

Take your pick; they both say the same thing, and whenever you see the article with Christos, (ο χριστος), it is more often "the Anointed one", and if only you and your teachers and comrads would actually do some of your own prayerful and careful studying you would have known this. Here is a clue: you are not supposed to study so that you can find things to support your dogma, or to find other things to use against those you do not agree with, but rather you are supposed to study with an open mind; loving the Father with all of your heart, and with all of your soul, and with all of your mind, and with all of your strength.

I do not deny and have never denied that Yeshua was and is the Anointed one. :)

beameup

While it is very true that my understanding is much older than your third century Trinitarian view, the translation you have quoted reveals the Trinitarian bias, and not only who is the liar, denier, and heretic, but also a twister of the scripture writings:
:)

You see, you have bought a lie, hook-line-and-sinker.
We have documents from the disciples of the disciples.
They date back to the first century A.D.
Polycarp was a direct disciple of John (for example).
The Devil is a LIAR and you have believed his BIG LIE.

BTW, Wescott & Hort were Anglicans, but were unbelievers. Definite bias.

daqq

You see, you have bought a lie, hook-line-and-sinker.
We have documents from the disciples of the disciples.
They date back to the first century A.D.
Polycarp was a direct disciple of John (for example).
The Devil is a LIAR and you have believed his BIG LIE.

BTW, Wescott & Hort were Anglicans, but were unbelievers. Definite bias.

I know you hate Westcott and Hort and for that reason I posted the Textus Receptus which says the same thing. But as for buying into lies you have bought into the biggest lie of them all from your mother church and your statement concerning Polycarp proves it to those who know the truth. You speak of things you know nothing about. You and they do not even have a clue who the "beloved disciple" truly is. Once you find that out you also discover that even Polycarp is a big fat lie. It is all right there in the scripture! :duh: :crackup:

beameup

I know you hate Westcott and Hort and for that reason I posted the Textus Receptus which says the same thing. But as for buying into lies you have bought into the biggest lie of them all from your mother church

You have had the truth revealed to you concerning the Early Church Fathers.. I'm sure that that information has been withheld from you by your cult. Catholicism came into being with Constantine in the 4th century. So, now you have no excuse of "ignorance". The Gnostic heresies started early-on, so you are a late-comer by almost 2,000 years.

Wescott & Hort were unbelievers. They relied heavily on the Alexandrian (ie: Gnostic influenced) texts.

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM. Then took they up stones to cast at him

daqq

You have had the truth revealed to you concerning the Early Church Fathers.. I'm sure that that information has been withheld from you by your cult. Catholicism came into being with Constantine in the 4th century. So, now you have no excuse of "ignorance". The Gnostic heresies started early-on, so you are a late-comer by almost 2,000 years.

Wescott & Hort were unbelievers. They relied heavily on the Alexandrian (ie: Gnostic influenced) texts.

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM. Then took they up stones to cast at him

Look at your quote! That is not Gnostic!?! You are using a Gnostic Text called the Gospel of John to prove the case for your idea of a God-Man who is equal to the Father Almighty! How blind can a person be!?!

And the image file posted previously above is not Gnostic in your opinion? Blahahahah . . . :rotfl:

Here it is again little "g" god-man:

Actually one of your own recently posted an image file in another thread that shockingly sums up pretty much what the both of you believe. It even shows the famous Scutum Fidei Trinitarian war shield that Apple7 sports for an avatar. :)

It invariably ends up being the bearer of the shield. :chuckle:

Apple7

Oh, I see, "when referencing the Trinity"!!!
How could I possibly have missed such a thing! :chuckle:

For the same reason that the ancient Hebrews missed it...ignorance.

The OT is a clinic on how the Hebrews improperly worshiped The Triune Creator, and, instead turned to false gods and demons, as they could not comprehend a uni-plural God. This is why we see God wholesale slaughtering the ancients who incorrectly worshiped Him, and only let the ones that properly worshiped Him as Triune thrive and advance into the future.

You need to ask yourself where the concept of multiple gods came from in the first place.

It came from a misunderstanding of the people as to the One God revealing Himself as Triune.

Only Trinitarian Christians properly worship God.

TrevorL

Greetings Apple7,
John 17:1-3 (KJV): 1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
There is one God, the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Kind regards
Trevor

Apple7

Greetings Apple7, John 17:1-3 (KJV): 1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
There is one God, the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Kind regards
Trevor

There are absolutely no grammatical reasons at all for denying that αληθινον θεον refers to Jesus Christ.

This can be deduced from a study of the article with multiple substantives connected via kai.

αυτη δε εστιν η αιωνιος ζωη ινα γινωσκωσιν σε τον μονον αληθινον θεον και ον απεστειλας ιησουν χριστον

hautē de estin hē aiōnios zōē hina ginōskōsin se ton monon alēthinon theon kai hon apesteilas Iēsoun christon

And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent. (John 17.3)

Apple7

The Trinity shield is a representation of the sum total of scripture.

There is only one God, as can be seen by the twelve deity combinations represented in the shield, itself.

The Trinity is fully logical.

No Biblical verse thwarts The Trinity.

daqq

300px-Trinity_knight_shield.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shield_of_the_Trinity

Again, who is the fourth god in the center, O Trinity soldier?
By your speech it seems you also serve a god of war just as your mother and fathers. :chuckle:

For the same reason that the ancient Hebrews missed it...ignorance.

The OT is a clinic on how the Hebrews improperly worshiped The Triune Creator, and, instead turned to false gods and demons, as they could not comprehend a uni-plural God. This is why we see God wholesale slaughtering the ancients who incorrectly worshiped Him, and only let the ones that properly worshiped Him as Triune thrive and advance into the future.

You need to ask yourself where the concept of multiple gods came from in the first place.

It came from a misunderstanding of the people as to the One God revealing Himself as Triune.

There is only one God, as can be seen by the twelve deity combinations represented in the shield, itself.

As already said to beameup in the quote posted above herein: because you do not believe the Testimony of Yeshua you also appear to serve a god of war and physical bloodshed and murder; and it is revealed in your carnal understanding of the Torah and the Prophets when you say, "This is why we see God wholesale slaughtering the ancients who incorrectly worshiped Him". That is only what YOU see when you read the Tanach because you see all things as carnal and physical and therefore you see physical death, murder, and mayhem, and you love to have it so or that God which you see in the machinations of your imagination would not be your God.

Matthew 11:12-13 KJV
12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

All the Prophets and the Torah prophesied until Yohanan. There is no "wholesale slaughtering" of literal physical human beings in the holy and spiritual writings but rather the cutting off of sins and the devil and his children, (which are doctrines). You cannot see it because your heathen land is full of Amorites, Hittites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Evite-Hivites, Jebusites, and Girgashites, seven heathen nations which are seven mountains with seven kings and they are greater and mightier than you. You are to smite them and destroy them; you are to make no covenants or marriages with them; you are to destroy their altars, tear down their images, cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire: but you refuse to do those things and cut off their gods from your midst as the scripture says, (and they will become Legion). :chuckle:

Zeke

beameup

Look at your quote! That is not Gnostic!?! You are using a Gnostic Text called the Gospel of John to prove the case for your idea of a God-Man who is equal to the Father Almighty! How blind can a person be!?!

So now, you say that the writer of Revelation, the disciple whom Jesus loved, is a Gnostic?
You have thrown out the 4 Gospels, Acts, "John", the entire Old Testament. You have nothing left but SAND to stand upon. Your mythological "religion" is based upon nothing but a few quaint phrases which are not even Biblical.
Wood, hay, and stubble. :burnlib:

Ps82

I so agree ... I have said this for years and people usually don't want to accept it.

I am working on a books that explains this miracle as well as explaining how Jesus could have said: When you have seen me you have seen the Father. I'm on the last chapter ... but new grand baby and other responsibilities ae taking a lot of my time and energy lately. Don't even have time to visit TOL much.

daqq

Isn't it amazing that they even found the great Isaiah scroll at Qumran which is a near perfect match with the Masorete text that only came about a thousand years later! Ah yes, the providence of their god confirming the court of king James and the unbelieving Khazarite Masoretes! Who can argue with their version of history! (the Old Greek Septuagint be damned in their eyes).

So now, you say that the writer of Revelation, the disciple whom Jesus loved, is a Gnostic?
You have thrown out the 4 Gospels, Acts, "John", the entire Old Testament. You have nothing left but SAND to stand upon. Your mythological "religion" is based upon nothing but a few quaint phrases which are not even Biblical.
Wood, hay, and stubble. :burnlib:

Wrong guess again Sherlock; there are three "Synoptic Gospels" and one "Gnostic Gospel" which is now called the Gospel of John in what is the currently accepted canon of so-called Christianity, and I accept all four of those Gospel accounts as well as several others. I have thrown nothing out but you refuse to even accept what your own scholars and textual critics say about the Gnostic Gospel called John. And since you refuse to even believe your own scholars and textual critics you take a gnostic writing and use it in support of the mindset of a carnal man to come up with the "God-Man" theory. As for the Revelation of Messiah Yeshua, yes, the same Yohanan penned it, and I know it is true because I see it fulfilled in Messiah within the four Gospel accounts that you falsely accuse me of throwing out; but the author is not the one you imagine him to be in the machinations of your vain imagination.

beameup

for if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins - John 8:24

Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched - Mark 9:44

Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched - Mark 9:46

Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched - Mark 9:48

hell_forever_and_ever.jpg

Last edited:

Ps82

The key to understanding the supernatural image of God is knowing that it has a special name. In KJE it is LORD. God is an eternal spirit ... but the LORD God is the invisible God becoming visible.

daqq

for if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins - John 8:24

Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched - Mark 9:44

Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched - Mark 9:46

Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched - Mark 9:48

hell_forever_and_ever.jpg

Lol, exactly what your mother church expects from you being a faithful servant of Rome. :)

The Master is expounding from the Prophet Isaiah:

Isaiah 66:18-24 KJV Restored Name
66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
66:19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
66:20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto YHWH out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my set-apart mountain Jerusalem, saith YHWH, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of YHWH.
66:21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith YHWH.
66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith YHWH, so shall your seed and your name remain.
66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith YHWH.
66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon
the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
http://yahushua.net/scriptures/isa66.htm

If you simply look at it in the Septuagint in comparison to the Greek in Mark you will see that although Mark 9:44 & 46 are disputed 9:48 is still definitely a quote from Isaiah 66:24. Likewise in the Isaiah passage from the Greek Septuagint one might take special note that the "carcasses of men" in Isaiah 66:24 are not "full bodies of carcasses", but rather body parts, like hands, feet, an evil eye that offends you, and so on and so on. In addition the word which is rendered "spectacle" in the Brenton Translation is also used for visions, (horasis-horasin, i.e. Acts 2:17) It is not only prophetic language but allegorical and parabolic in nature, (as usual with the prophets).

I quote Mark 9:48 in place of Mark 9:44 & 46 simply because it is not disputed:

Mark 9:48 KJV
48. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Mark 9:48 W/H 1881
48 ὅπου ὁ σκώληξ αὐτῶν οὐ τελευτᾷ καὶ τὸ πῦρ οὐ σβέννυται·

Esaias 66:24 LXX-Septuagint (Brenton Translation)
24 And they shall go forth, and see the carcasses of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, and their fire shall not be quenched; and they shall be a spectacle to all flesh.

http://www.ellopos.net/elpenor/greek-texts/septuagint/chapter.asp?book=43&page=66

Esaias 66:24 LXX-Septuagint
24 καὶ ἐξελεύσονται καὶ ὄψονται τὰ κῶλα τῶν ἀνθρώπων τῶν παραβεβηκότων ἐν ἐμοί· ὁ γὰρ σκώληξ αὐτῶν οὐ τελευτήσει, καὶ τὸ πῦρ αὐτῶν οὐ σβεσθήσεται, καὶ ἔσονται εἰς ὅρασιν πάσῃ σαρκί.

http://www.ellopos.net/elpenor/greek-texts/septuagint/chapter.asp?book=43&page=66

"κῶλα" (kola) in the above is GSN#2966 "kolon" which is any limb of the body:

Original Strong's Ref. #2966
Romanized kolon
Pronounced ko'-lon
from the base of GSN2849; a limb of the body (as if lopped):
KJV--carcase.

And not only a limb but a limb that is as if lopped or chopped off!
crackup.gif

Therefore what the Master teaches is in accordance with this passage and in fact the will of the Father, which is to cut off evil from ourselves and mortify the deeds of the body as Paul also says, (Romans 8:13 KJV) and again, mortify your own "members" which are upon your own "earth", (Colossians 3:5) because every man has his "the Land" which he is set in charge over while the House Master is likened as to be away in a far journey, (Mark 13:34-37) and we are no more our own, and the eyes of our heavenly Father are upon His Land night and day from the beginning of the year unto the end of the year.

Therefore, in this allegorical light, one may properly understand the reasoning behind the statement concerning salt at the end of the passage in Mark:

Mark 9:43-50 KJV
43. And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45. And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
49. For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.
50. Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

Your presenting of your own body as a living sacrifice, which is your reasonable service, (Romans 12:1) means that since the teachings in Mark 9:43-50 and its companion passages are not literal body part cutting, hacking, and chopping, (lol) therefore also your "members" of your "household" will not literally die, and therefore their worm shall not die, (for Yakob also is called a worm, Isaiah 41:14) and the "fire" thereof shall likewise not be quenched; for every one shall be salted with fire, (an immersion) and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt, (preservative). And when the Master of the House comes he will bring with him those former "unruly members" of your household which you have been forced "to put to sleep", (otherwise why immerse for the dead, as Paul says, if those "members" of your household do not rise? verily they shall awaken before you and you will not precede them) and those members will finally serve the Master properly under your rule or shepherding, in your dominion-kingdom, when the Master returns and rewards you for your deeds and good works, (1 Thessalonians 4:1-18). It is all allegory and parable and has nothing to do with teaching eternal conscious torment of human beings. Perhaps when you go up to Yerushalaim of Above, and then return from your trip, perhaps then you will "see" the carcasses of those members of your household which have transgressed against the Father, (and what a terrible vision it will be).
crackup.gif

sheep.gif

The question is not whether Paul has a proper understanding of those things, but rather, do we understand Paul? Paul, who was Saul, no doubt knows of what he speaks. So according to the context you must first do the will of Elohim. For if not then how can you understand if you are not doing what you know is the will of Elohim? Only those who do His will can even begin to understand; for if not, then you cannot receive the Promise. So what then is the will of Elohim? Yeshua expounds the will of Elohim in all his parables, allegories, idioms, sayings, and doctrine.

1 Thessalonians 4:1-8 KJV
1 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.
7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.
8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.

Paul clearly tells us that he preaches the commandments of Messiah, and that the will of Elohim, if we do it, even concerns our own sanctification. And these things concern cutting off sin from our own "members", that is, to "mortify the deeds of the body", and to "mortify your members which are upon the land", every man has his land with its house-body-temple and its "fields" roundabout. The fields gain tares along the way which are bundled for burning and cast into the fire at the end of your age in the summer of your harvest, (no man knows the day, but the Father only). And when the Master comes will he find faithfulness in your land? The man is the Land, both the adamah-soil of the heart, (Parable of the Sower), and the erets-land outer bounds "commons-profane" outer boundaries of the temple, ("the flesh"). So then, with the mind I serve Torah of Elohim, (Horeb of above), but with the flesh the Torah of sin and death, (Sinai of below), and cut off the evil doers from the Land which the Father has given me to shepherd while the House Master is away in a far journey, (Mark 13:34-37). But if an evil shepherd be allowed to rise up in your dominion, and shall begin to smite the fellow members and house servants of your household, and to eat and drink with the drunken; beware, for the Master shall come in a day when he looks not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, and shall cut him in half, and he will appoint the hypocrite his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Hebrews 10:35-39 KJV
35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
36 For ye have need of patience, that,
after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

And this is the will of Elohim, even your sanctification, for you are bought with a price and are not your own:

Mark 9:42-49 KJV
42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.

And as for the "little ones" of which he speaks, Take heed that you despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, that in heaven their angels do always behold the face of the Father which is in the heavens: for the Son of man is come to save that which was lost, and the Absolute Master is the Avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified. Three evil shepherds I cut off in one year: an evil wandering right eye always wandering off toward unsightly things like a desert nomad wandering goat; an evil right hand master of wicked works; an evil foot always running swiftly into mischief; and and my soul loathed them, and their soul also abhorred me. Then said I, I will not feed you: that that which is dying, let die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of his neighbor. And the Word said to me, Take yet unto yourself the instruments of a foolish shepherd, for behold, I raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young, nor heal what is broken, nor feed what is sound: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces. Woe to the idol shepherd that abandons the flock! The sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened! And the lamp to light of the inside of the body of the man is the eye: if therefore your eye be single, your whole body shall be full of light; but if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness; if therefore the light that is in you be darkness, how great is the darkness! So you see, it is not "all eyes" that will see the Holy One coming with the clouds of heaven, but rather, "every eye". Therefore one must get to doing the will of Elohim: Pluck, pluck! Chop, chop!
crackup.gif

And those "members" of your household which you have been forced to put to sleep will arise in the last day, otherwise why immerse for the dead if they rise not? We wash them in the washing of water into the Word. And when they rise you will not precede them; for the dead in Messiah rise first. Blessed are the dead who die in the Master from henceforth, yea, the Spirit says, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow with them. Therefore, I say, it is ridiculous to think that false doctrines have a consciousness, (ECT), they do not have awareness but simply enter into a man and kill whosoever eats them and spews them out for others to consume. They must therefore go into the fire at the end of your age. All things are done in parables.
smile.gif

sheep.gif

Last edited: