Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
John 8:58 KJV
(58) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

In other words...

You won't recant your egregious and ridiculous novice error of heresy in professing Tritheism by insisting upon synergy for Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

You still consider F/S/HS to be organizations, substances (ousios), or agents working together, the resulting effect (God) of which is greater than their individual effects.

Your evasion and diversion have been obvious from the beginning. Ignorant arrogance is your cruel master. And your cover-up antics demonstrate you are insufferable, as are those of your minions and peers. You're everything that is wrong with the modern age of the Christian faith. Rampant false autonomy.

Your self-serving lies and false doctrines are exposed. You are not a Trinitarian.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I love when some posters go out of their way to impress everyone with huge words and phrases that barely anyone knows the meaning of. Instead, they could "tone down" their chosen words and communicate with a larger audience. However, they grew up thinking, the more complicated the language, the more intelligent they sound. It's an ego trip of sorts. It somehow makes them feel better about themselves.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Tam is a good example of someone who is intelligent, has Spiritual wisdom/knowledge, discernment, and common sense. PPS, on the other hand, is Pale in comparison. So, he has to make up for his shortcomings, by trying to impress his audience with a vast array of fancy words and phrases.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
None of you raving lunatic Dispies could summon up enough sanity and spiritual sobriety to make one singular post to stand for truth and say, "Tambora, synergy is not perichoresis; so it would be best to stand down."

No. The truth can never be the subject matter when the gangbangin' Dispies are in full chimp mode. But that's to be expected from those whose 19th-century heresy drives everything about them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
None of you raving lunatic Dispies could summon up enough sanity and spiritual sobriety to make one singular post to stand for truth and say, "Tambora, synergy is not perichoresis; so it would be best to stand down."

No. The truth can never be the subject matter when the gangbangin' Dispies are in full chimp mode. But that's to be expected from those whose 19th-century heresy drives everything about them.

Sounds like you're having a "meltdown" buddy? Make an appointment with a professional as soon as possible, okay?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Tam is a good example of someone who is intelligent, has Spiritual wisdom/knowledge, discernment, and common sense. PPS, on the other hand, is Pale in comparison. So, he has to make up for his shortcomings, by trying to impress his audience with a vast array of fancy words and phrases.

Romans 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is "chasm" like a proposon? Did you like Johnny Unitas? He threw into many chasms, I reckon.
I think the word is prósōpon. Would have helped if you spelled it correctly.

It is a word found in the Greek for masks worn by actors in plays to give some outward (external) appearance of the character in question. It is a word translated in many ways, for example, as "countenance" or "face". Later usage has the word translated as a person or an individual.
It is a word used often in the New Testament. In fact, you will find the word used in the KJV 47 times in 45 verses (using the 1550 TR):

Spoiler
Matthew 6:17
Matthew 16:3
Matthew 17:2
Matthew 17:6
Matthew 18:10
Matthew 22:16
Matthew 26:39
Matthew 26:67
Mark 12:14
Mark 14:65
Luke 2:31
Luke 5:12
Luke 9:51
Luke 9:53
Luke 12:56
Luke 17:16
Luke 20:21
Luke 21:35
Luke 22:64
Luke 24:5
Acts 3:13
Acts 6:15
Acts 6:15
Acts 17:26
Acts 20:25
Acts 20:38
Acts 25:16
1 Corinthians 13:12
1 Corinthians 13:12
1 Corinthians 14:25
2 Corinthians 3:7
2 Corinthians 3:13
2 Corinthians 8:24
2 Corinthians 10:1
2 Corinthians 10:7
2 Corinthians 11:20
Galatians 2:6
Galatians 2:11
Colossians 2:1
1 Thessalonians 2:17
1 Thessalonians 3:10
James 1:23
1 Peter 3:12
Revelation 4:7
Revelation 7:11
Revelation 10:1
Revelation 22:4

AMR

SaulToPaul 2

Your greatness is without peer.

john w

Hall of Fame
I only wish I could get away with quoting my husband's reaction and opinion of your wicked nonsense.

He says what he thinks really well, but it would roast your little . . you knows . . .

And repeating him would get me permanently banned just like him.

And I only wish that you were saved, Endora, you wicked Clavinist/Calvinist-and your point being?

And have that apron-stringed, subservient, permanently banned, "un elect" "husband" of yours, take me on, uno a uno, on TOL, if he desires, and I will send him reeling to the canvas, slumped, on the mat, bloodied, as I do you, every time, you venture into the ring, with the great saint John W.

Wow-"roast your little..."- them some tough words, pardner. I'm not afraid of you, or your "husband," Burt, as I've fought bigger "un elect" ones than you, and your "husband" before. Put up your dukes, Burt.

Status
Not open for further replies.