Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Ok. Thought you were. This is Dispy bloodbath territory.
Understanding that you probably wouldn't use the word "persons" in the same way, and temporarily setting that aside if possible, what are your thoughts on the following?
Spoiler
258 The whole divine economy is the common work of the three divine persons. For as the Trinity has only one and the same natures so too does it have only one and the same operation: "The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are not three principles of creation but one principle." However, each divine person performs the common work according to his unique personal property. Thus the Church confesses, following the New Testament, "one God and Father from whom all things are, and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom all things are, and one Holy Spirit in whom all things are." It is above all the divine missions of the Son's Incarnation and the gift of the Holy Spirit that show forth the properties of the divine persons.
Spoiler
259 Being a work at once common and personal, the whole divine economy makes known both what is proper to the divine persons, and their one divine nature. Hence the whole Christian life is a communion with each of the divine persons, without in any way separating them. Everyone who glorifies the Father does so through the Son in the Holy Spirit; everyone who follows Christ does so because the Father draws him and the Spirit moves him.
Spoiler
260 The ultimate end of the whole divine economy is the entry of God's creatures into the perfect unity of the Blessed Trinity. But even now we are called to be a dwelling for the Most Holy Trinity: "If a man loves me," says the Lord, "he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him, and make our home with him . . . ."

john w

Hall of Fame
Understanding that you probably wouldn't use the word "persons" in the same way, and temporarily setting that aside if possible, what are your thoughts on the following?
Spoiler
258 The whole divine economy is the common work of the three divine persons. For as the Trinity has only one and the same natures so too does it have only one and the same operation: "The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are not three principles of creation but one principle." However, each divine person performs the common work according to his unique personal property. Thus the Church confesses, following the New Testament, "one God and Father from whom all things are, and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom all things are, and one Holy Spirit in whom all things are." It is above all the divine missions of the Son's Incarnation and the gift of the Holy Spirit that show forth the properties of the divine persons.
Spoiler
259 Being a work at once common and personal, the whole divine economy makes known both what is proper to the divine persons, and their one divine nature. Hence the whole Christian life is a communion with each of the divine persons, without in any way separating them. Everyone who glorifies the Father does so through the Son in the Holy Spirit; everyone who follows Christ does so because the Father draws him and the Spirit moves him.
Spoiler
260 The ultimate end of the whole divine economy is the entry of God's creatures into the perfect unity of the Blessed Trinity. But even now we are called to be a dwelling for the Most Holy Trinity: "If a man loves me," says the Lord, "he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him, and make our home with him . . . ."

He won't be able to understand that-those words are too simple. Throw in a few proposons, and synergism's.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

This is all on point. Too bad the RCC Magistrates corrupted the Truth because of love of power, etc. is the real error and the real historical tragedy.

IOW's the Truth of Trinity that the Roman church was first founded upon . . . remains forever, but works religion will not.

Despite their corruptions and their human and prideful apostasy (falling far away) from being Christ-centered.

john w

Hall of Fame
This is all solid. Too bad the RCC Magistrates corrupted the Truth by for love of power, etc. is the tragedy.

IOW's the Truth of Trinity that the Roman church was first founded upon . . . remains forever.

Despite the corruption of the RCC and their human and prideful apostasy.

Aargh, accra, afar, ah, aha, aide-mémoire, ajar, Alcazar, are, Armagh, armoire, Artois, au revoir, baa, bar, barre, bazaar, beaux-arts, Bekaa, bête noire, Bihar, bizarre, blah, Bogotá, Bonnard, bra, cafard, café noir, Calabar, car, Carr, Castlebar, catarrh, Changsha, char, charr, cigar, comme ci comme ça, commissar, coup d'état, de haut en bas, devoir, Dhofar, Directoire, Du Bois, Dumas, Dunbar, éclat, embarras de choix, escritoire, fah, famille noire, far, feu de joie, film noir, foie gras, Fra, galah, gar, guar, guitar, ha, hah, ha-ha, Halacha, hurrah, hussar, huzza, insofar, Invar, jar, je ne sais quoi, ka, kala-azar, Kandahar, khimar, Khorramshahr, knar, Krasnodar, Kwa, la-di-da, lah, Lehár, Loire, ma, mama, mamma, mar, Mardi Gras, ménage à trois, mirepoix, moire, nam pla, Navarre, noir, objet d'art, pa, pah, Panama, papa, par, Pará, Paraná, pas, pâté de foie gras, peau-de-soie, pietà, Pinot Noir, pooh-bah, poult-de-soie, pya, rah, registrar, Saar, Salazar, Sana'a, sang-froid, scar, schwa, Seychellois, shah, Shangri-La, shikar, ska, sol-fa, spa, spar, star, Starr, Stranraer, ta, tahr, tar, tartare, tata, tra-la, tsar, Twa, Villa, voilà, waratah, yah.

You taught us that, Burt Endora. We learned that from you.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Aargh, accra, afar, ah, aha, aide-mémoire, ajar, Alcazar, are, Armagh, armoire, Artois, au revoir, baa, bar, barre, bazaar, beaux-arts, Bekaa, bête noire, Bihar, bizarre, blah, Bogotá, Bonnard, bra, cafard, café noir, Calabar, car, Carr, Castlebar, catarrh, Changsha, char, charr, cigar, comme ci comme ça, commissar, coup d'état, de haut en bas, devoir, Dhofar, Directoire, Du Bois, Dumas, Dunbar, éclat, embarras de choix, escritoire, fah, famille noire, far, feu de joie, film noir, foie gras, Fra, galah, gar, guar, guitar, ha, hah, ha-ha, Halacha, hurrah, hussar, huzza, insofar, Invar, jar, je ne sais quoi, ka, kala-azar, Kandahar, khimar, Khorramshahr, knar, Krasnodar, Kwa, la-di-da, lah, Lehár, Loire, ma, mama, mamma, mar, Mardi Gras, ménage à trois, mirepoix, moire, nam pla, Navarre, noir, objet d'art, pa, pah, Panama, papa, par, Pará, Paraná, pas, pâté de foie gras, peau-de-soie, pietà, Pinot Noir, pooh-bah, poult-de-soie, pya, rah, registrar, Saar, Salazar, Sana'a, sang-froid, scar, schwa, Seychellois, shah, Shangri-La, shikar, ska, sol-fa, spa, spar, star, Starr, Stranraer, ta, tahr, tar, tartare, tata, tra-la, tsar, Twa, Villa, voilà, waratah, yah.

You had to have had all that garbage prepared beforehand for response, for you posted before I more carefully edited my response. No one could post all that kind of crap in less than a minute, let alone mentally format it, except in the dark of night beforehand.

In fact, this is NOT response, but sinister, prepared, propaganda . . .held in waiting by an enemy of Jesus Christ (YOU!), to use against His Gospel as soon as you got a good chance.

I get it.

I hate it.

musterion

You forgot "bah."

john w

Hall of Fame
You had to have had all that garbage prepared beforehand for response, for you posted before I more carefully edited my response. No one could post all that kind of crap in less than a minute, let alone mentally format it, except in the dark of night beforehand.

In fact, this is NOT response, but sinister, prepared, propaganda . . .held in waiting by an enemy of Jesus Christ (YOU!), to use against His Gospel as soon as you got a good chance.

I get it.

I hate it.
You gotts me there, Endora. I plagiarized it, from a website, that gave synonyms, for your sorcerer word, "Bah." Go ahead-make my day, Burt. Report me to the mods. I know what you're thinking. "Did this MAD wacko JohnW fire all of his Rifleman bullets, or does He have any left, to shoot me down again, and bloody me, as he often does? Well to tell you the truth, Endora Burt Nag, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being that I am the great saint John W, one of "the elect," based upon the book's testimony, not based upon the whims of your/a "god" of fortune, "demon," who rolls dice, the most powerful book in the world, and would blow your Clavinist/Calvinist wicked soul clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You gotts me there, Endora. I plagiarized it, from a website, that gave synonyms, for your sorcerer word, "Bah." Go ahead-make my day, Burt. Report me to the mods. I know what you're thinking. "Did this MAD wacko JohnW fire all of his Rifleman bullets, or does He have any left, to shoot me down again, and bloody me, as he often does? Well to tell you the truth, Endora Burt Nag, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being that I am the great saint John W, one of "the elect," based upon the book's testimony, not based upon the whims of your/a "god" of fortune, "demon," who rolls dice, the most powerful book in the world, and would blow your Clavinist/Calvinist wicked soul clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

I only wish I could get away with quoting my husband's reaction and opinion of your wicked nonsense.

He says what he thinks really well, but it would roast your little . . you knows . . .

And repeating him would get me permanently banned just like him.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

This is sufficient, but more apophatic detail would be even better to eliminate what cannot be included.

If you'll read the English summary definition provided and adamantly endorsed by Tambony, you'll see the several causes for concern that it's blasphemously Tritheistic.

God cannot be the greater thing yielded by cooperative action of F/S/HS. There could be no greater schismatic assertion and application, which is why I've been so lit at these despotic theological buffoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.