Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I you don't have an answer as to how the Father is distinct from the Holy Spirit, just say so.

You're in no position to be asking questions and demanding answers, reprobate Tritheist.

Why do you ask about the word "distinct"? Why do you ask using the word "from" paired with "distinct"?

Deal with your own blasphemy. You're not even qualified to speak, much less ask anything.

You're not a Trinitarian in any manner.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Unless you recant synergy for Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, this conversation is over.

You are a reprobate Tritheist, and you refuse to admit you're wrong.

Instead, you evade the issue and attempt to ask fallacious questions with incorrect wording while intimating those who don't answer don't know the truth.

There is nothing more despotic and despicable than what you have done. You are a Blasphemer. You're the spirit of antichrist.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
How are they (Father and Holy Spirit) distinct?

(For the readership)

Notice the persistence of the antichrist Tritheist in consistently using the word "distinct" for Father and Holy Spirit (and without even defining "distinct").

She refers to "it" as whatever "makes" Father and Holy Spirit "distinct". This is more clear indication of Tritheism.

Her evasion is to avoid admitting her synergy for F/S/HS was erroneous, and instead is attempting some nominal entrapment for other who would take some bait of offered terms that she has misdefined and misapplied as she has synergy.

And she refuses to recant synergy for Father, Son, and Holy Spirit with her provided definition of synergy that means the cooperating effect of F/S/HS as God is greater than the individual effects of F/S/HS.

This violates EVERY attribute of God. This is not the God of the Christian faith. It is a Polytheistic god of man's own construction by false gnosis. Gnosticism. Very close to what we can know of Valentinian Gnosticism, in fact.

She is a Blasphemer of the greatest kind.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

I am still trying to figure out how 'working together' translated into:
"You are a reprobate Tritheist."
“When did you stop beating your children?“
"You are a Blasphemer."
"You're the spirit of antichrist."
“Maybe some decade you'll reach up to being a novice.”
"Deal with your own blasphemy."
"You're not even qualified to speak, much less ask anything."

My dictionary is not helping with any of these translations.

Right Divider

Body part
You're always conceptualizing. Starting at some point in the middle of nowhere to make some ridiculous argument based on your false definitions and applications of English words and skewed Greek partial definitions misapplied.

Outline Theology Proper in every respect or just shutchermouf. You know nothing.

You'd be better off simply admitting you were wrong than continuing to evade and falsely entrap.
Are synergy and perichoresis not BOTH concepts?

SaulToPaul 2

I am still trying to figure out how 'working together' translated into:
"You are a reprobate Tritheist."
“When did you stop beating your children?“
"You are a Blasphemer."
"You're the spirit of antichrist."
“Maybe some decade you'll reach up to being a novice.”
"Deal with your own blasphemy."
"You're not even qualified to speak, much less ask anything."

My dictionary is not helping with any of these translations.

Yes, the problem with setting oneself up as The Great One, the throne has to be defended at all costs.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
(For the readership)

Notice the persistence of the antichrist Tritheist in consistently using the word "distinct" for Father and Holy Spirit (and without even defining "distinct").

She refers to "it" as whatever "make" Father and Holy Spirit "distinct". This is more clear indication of Tritheism.

Her evasion is to avoid admitting her synergy for F/S/HS was erroneous, and instead is attempting some nominal entrapment for other who would take some bait of offered terms that she has misdefined and misapplied as she has synergy.

And she refuses to recant synergy for Father, Son, and Holy Spirit with her provided definition of synergy that means the cooperating effect of F/S/HS as God is greater than the individual effects of F/S/HS.

This violates EVERY attribute of God. This is not the God of the Christian faith. It is a Polytheistic god of man's own construction by false gnosis. Gnosticism. Very close to what we can know of Valentinian Gnosticism, in fact.

She is a Blasphemer of the greatest kind.

My husband is following along with this discussion, and we had conversation last evening about the "readership" that is more than likely reaching a high level of confusion. Error of this kind is damaging to believers, and unfortunately, deliberately so. This is his concern, and mine too.

God is not a God of confusion, but the enemy uses confusion as one of its primary weapons. Especially Dispensationalists. They use confusion for empowerment.

Even if Tambora was given a straight-forward answer to her question from Holy Scripture, given what she has revealed the last few days, she would twist the answer into more confusion.

I suspect she is dying to get into the Incarnation and do damage to sound Christology.

That would be lots of fun for her!

Another game for she and her cohorts to enjoy and yuck over.

I for one am through responding to her questions, for I fear to do so is feeding a wicked troll who serves a wicked master; desiring to do harm to God's children by preventing their growth in knowledge of Triune God.

Status
Not open for further replies.