Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Good teachers are those who realize the need to make complex things accessible and understandable by just about anyone, and work hard to do so.

The best teachers know and do this without having to be repeatedly asked.

The very best don't take being misunderstood impatiently, as a personal insult or as grounds to belittle those they presume to teach.

Is this addressed TO me? Or is addressed to others ABOUT me?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Pfft, are you kidding?

I just wanted to determine if you were lying previously when you said the conversation was over.

You just responded to me about evidently addressing me, so you're a liar.

And it's not your subjective opinion that determines any aspect of being a teacher.

And since you're not a pupil and haven't experienced being taught, you don't get to validly address the issue.

Especially since you're a liar and the conversation is not over.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yes, this is the whole point. She/They innovate from imaginations and speculations and false deductions of their own unrenewed minds without having a clue what words mean and represent.

Couple that with their extreme arrogance, and it's a recipe for the obfuscation that is rampantly occurring all across TOL by these minions of darkness.

They turn scripture on its head, and all for the sake of promoting their false theological agenda. This is every bit as damaging as Third Wave Charismaticism and New Apostolic Reformation.

These demonized despots are a disease to the actual Christian faith. They're antichrist, as evidenced by the Tritheistic mind-games of Tambony.

There is nothing more sickening than their false innovations as doctrines.

Despite all of the above, there might be several individuals in the readership, who truly and genuinely would like to have answer to doctrinal questions, and I hope they will not be discouraged by all the white noise that distracts from discussion of God's Truth.

The men here who can give answer, will know by your approach and responses, whether or not you are sincerely interested in learning and growing in knowledge of the Lord, and will endeavor to edify you accordingly.

musterion

Is this addressed TO me? Or is addressed to others ABOUT me?

chuckle.gif

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p1s2c1p2.htm#254

254 The divine persons are really distinct from one another. "God is one but not solitary." "Father," "Son," "Holy Spirit" are not simply names designating modalities of the divine being, for they are really distinct from one another: "He is not the Father who is the Son, nor is the Son he who is the Father, nor is the Holy Spirit he who is the Father or the Son." They are distinct from one another in their relations of origin: "It is the Father who generates, the Son who is begotten, and the Holy Spirit who proceeds." The divine Unity is Triune.

Considering the many previous obfuscations of word meanings and applications from Tambony and others, I won't acquiesce to the term "distinct" from her until she exhaustively defines it. And then only for the readership, as I will not converse with her until she recants her Tritheistic claims of synergy for F/S/HS.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I just wanted to determine if you were lying previously when you said the conversation was over.

You just responded to me about evidently addressing me, so you're a liar.

And it's not your subjective opinion that determines any aspect of being a teacher.

And since you're not a pupil and haven't experienced being taught, you don't get to validly address the issue.

Especially since you're a liar and the conversation is not over.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Considering the many previous obfuscations of word meanings and applications from Tambony and others, I won't acquiesce to the term "distinct" from her until she exhaustively defines it. And then only for the readership, as I will not converse with her until she recants her Tritheistic claims of synergy for F/S/HS.
All right. I was just adding some germane content to the discussion.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Despite all of the above, there might be several individuals in the readership, who truly and genuinely would like to have answer to doctrinal questions, and I hope they will not be discouraged by all the white noise that distracts from discussion of God's Truth.

The men here who can give answer, will know by your approach and responses, whether or not you are sincerely interested in learning and growing in knowledge of the Lord, and will endeavor to edify you accordingly.

There may be some, but they are not actively posting in this thread (except you and AMR and Eagles Wings, maybe a few others).

Notice the Tritheist continues with her evasion AND continued emphasis on trying to pry F/S/HS apart in whatever manner to support her heresies.

Just so you'll know, THIS is exactly what I've been coming against for years with my oppositional stance to Trinitarians. It's not about the original historical formulaic, even though I have internal challenges for consideration of the academy (that resolve all this nonsense). It's about the false modern conceptualization processes by these autonomous sub-novice Tritheists attempting to self-affirm their subtle Polytheistic notions and innovations to demean and assail the attributes of God.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
All right. I was just adding some germane content to the discussion.

Indeed you were. Even valid and authentic content cannot be addressed in this company without excursions into innovation and reductive nonsense from their false autonomies.

They redefine and recategorize everything according to the whims of their own unrenewed minds. Nothing means anything objectively; only in their subjective perversions of Polytheistic presumtions.

Your posts are not the problem.

SaulToPaul 2

Good teachers are those who realize the need to make complex things accessible and understandable by just about anyone, and work hard to do so... especially when they are passionate about the subject.

The best teachers know and do this without having to be repeatedly asked.

The very best don't take being misunderstood impatiently, as a personal insult or as grounds to belittle those they presume to teach.

Mr Miyagi: "No bad student, only bad teacher."

Nang

TOL Subscriber
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p1s2c1p2.htm#254

254 The divine persons are really distinct from one another. "God is one but not solitary." "Father," "Son," "Holy Spirit" are not simply names designating modalities of the divine being, for they are really distinct from one another: "He is not the Father who is the Son, nor is the Son he who is the Father, nor is the Holy Spirit he who is the Father or the Son." They are distinct from one another in their relations of origin: "It is the Father who generates, the Son who is begotten, and the Holy Spirit who proceeds." The divine Unity is Triune.

This RCC description of Trinity has flaws, IMO. Distinctions amongst the Godhead are wrongly based upon ontological differences, origins, and actions . . which is also suggested in the wrong question currently being asked by Tambora.

There is no "cause and effect" amongst Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.