Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're in no position to be asking questions and demanding answers, reprobate Tritheist.

Why do you ask about the word "distinct"? Why do you ask using the word "from" paired with "distinct"?

Deal with your own blasphemy. You're not even qualified to speak, much less ask anything.

You're not a Trinitarian in any manner.

Please stump us again with that "reprobate" dazzler. Please?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
This RCC description of Trinity has flaws, IMO. Distinctions amongst the Godhead are wrongly based upon ontological differences, origins, and actions . . which is also suggested in the wrong question currently being asked by Tambora.

There is no "cause and effect" amongst Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Agreed. But it's certainly better than all the Tritheistic Polytheism that all the Dispensationalists promote and defend.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
This RCC description of Trinity has flaws, IMO. Distinctions amongst the Godhead are wrongly based upon ontological differences, origins, and actions . . which is also suggested in the wrong question currently being asked by Tambora.
So in your opinion, upon what are the distinctions rightly based? Do you agree with this statement?: "It is the Father who generates, the Son who is begotten, and the Holy Spirit who proceeds." This summary is virtually the fullest extent of the distinctions between the three divine persons, as far as I can tell.
There is no "cause and effect" amongst Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Where do you see this in their teachings on the Trinity?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
So in your opinion, upon what are the distinctions rightly based? Do you agree with this statement?: "It is the Father who generates, the Son who is begotten, and the Holy Spirit who proceeds." This summary is virtually the fullest extent of the distinctions between the three divine persons, as far as I can tell.
Where do you see this in their teachings on the Trinity?

Are you in some manner insisting that what Tambora has presented (and others have sat idly by in silent support) is somehow representational of the Trinity?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Does not the historic Christian church that you belong to believe he was sent to you?
Do you follow him? Why do you not go ye therefore into all nations teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I've commanded you?

Do you go therefore into all nations? I know you don't actually teach, because what you say defies the meaning of the word.

How is it you think you're going into all the nations?

And I'm the reprobate?

Yes. You have a false god of your own determination.

You have a false trust, not faith; and don't know the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.