Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
"Individuation is the process by which an individual becomes distinct.Individuation distinguishes you from everybody else. The word individual is a good clue to the meaning of individuation, which is how a being becomes an independent, separate entity."
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/individuation

So now you're a reprobate too!

I sure hope that PPS is willing to correct you. I'd be sad to find out that he's a hypocrite.

Sigh.

Another dictionary definition pertaining to creatures . . .

Theological use of the term is to describe our Creator's self-awareness.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
"Individuation is the process by which an individual becomes distinct.Individuation distinguishes you from everybody else. The word individual is a good clue to the meaning of individuation, which is how a being becomes an independent, separate entity."
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/individuation

So now you're a reprobate too!

I sure hope that PPS is willing to correct you. I'd be sad to find out that he's a hypocrite.

Now all you have to do is define "distinct" in the manner befitting the Trinity doctrine.

If Nang's terminology is ever in any way even marignally incorrect, I know she will rescind any such term.

All you've done is attempt to present word definitions that you've never known and are just now accessing. This is like a 2nd-grader looking up brand new vocab and presuming to know every facet of meaning with cataphatic and apophatic comparison and contrast to all other related and inter-related terms.

This is no place for you to be, sub-sub-sub-sub-novice wannabe.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
PPS is afraid to speak to me anymore. He started to have a complete and utter "Emotional breakdown" while trying to keep up with old GM. So, evidently, to save his sanity, he placed me on Eggnore. (Ignore)

You're on ignore. I click some of your posts to read your nonsense.

So far, other than informing you of this right now, there is no reason to respond to you. You seldom say anything that matters in any way whatsoever. It's all regurgitated ramblings of flesh.

john w

Hall of Fame
We're unregenerate, according to you.
The regenerate have a higher standard, do they not?

Are you sure you are regenerated? Your comment about his hair did not sound like something a Christian would say.

Yes, Mayor. And my 4 chair clip joint, would take offense at his critiquing my Dippity Do, Vitalis, and Brill Creme.

He must be bald-seen it before. That's one sin you can't talk enough about-jealousy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're on ignore. I click some of your posts to read your nonsense.

So far, other than informing you of this right now, there is no reason to respond to you. You seldom say anything that matters in any way whatsoever. It's all regurgitated ramblings of flesh.

Oh! oh! you're peeking. You just gave away your little secret. Reading old GMs posts must be your "Guilty pleasure."

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Sigh.

Another dictionary definition pertaining to creatures . . .

Theological use of the term is to describe our Creator's self-awareness.

Amen. And........ AMR is here.

The most grievous obfuscation of all is to apply such terms in such inverse and corrupt manner. And flippantly without any understanding beyond a sub-one-minute google.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Oh! oh! you're peeking. You just gave away your little secret. Reading old GMs posts must be your "Guilty pleasure."

It's sorta like one of those YouTube videos somone posts on Facebook with a giant pimple being lanced and squeezed at the doctor's office. Sometimes it's hard to look away from the disgusting event.

Your posts are like that, I suppose. I click to get a glimpse of the oozing pusss of your heart and mind in attempts at words.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's sorta like one of those YouTube videos somone posts on Facebook with a giant pimple being lanced and squeezed at the doctor's office. Sometimes it's hard to look away from the disgusting event.

Your posts are like that, I suppose. I click to get a glimpse of the oozing pusss of your heart and mind in attempts at words.

Nangster supports this post and has given her approval. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.