Some Jerk Brought TNP to ToL

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

BTW, NIG,
You will have to delete some of your older pm's in your pm folder for me to answer the last two you sent.
Your pm folder is full and you can't receive any more pms until you make room.

So yes Tambora,

I PMed you.

I didn't expect to be misunderstood and speak to a defensive person.

I was upset by Cletes blatant hostility.

Clete did indeed post that stuff and I don't dislike Clete,

But if you have read only 5 of my posts, you know I am staunchly against people teaching hate.

I apologize for my sins publicly and admit my guilt.

I am sorry I wronged you by pulling you into my drama.

I will not bother you again.

You are not a hateful person.

I was a fool to bother you and I admit that I was "Whiney"

Point taken.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I introduced my wife to ToL yesterday.

I made a post about it.

The back story is that I have two accounts.

I had a skirmish and got called a theological term that didn't apply to me. I flipped out. Tambora stepped in and helped me out.

I appreciated this.

The thread I was on got moved, because the poster is on fire for scripture, but declared they weren't a Christian.

I quit ToL because I thought the thread had been deleted.

I got some emails that encouraged me and I came back.

I came back on a second account named WrathAndRdmpt.NIG.

I explained that I made the account to use if people were being rude but kept pushing debate. I was transparent that that account was me.

You can see all of my woes that occurred in the dreadful doctrine of Reprobation thread. And everything I'm referring too.

Back to the point.

I had a thread where someone was pushing me. I logged on as WrathAndRdmpt.NIG and was humorous about the matter.

In the mean time, my introduction of my wife thread was running. I used warnig to boost my posts so I could use an avatar and so my wife could boost her new account too.

People were asking about my alternate account and one of them was Tambora. She basically put her two cents in that it made no sense to use an alternate account. I kindly thanked her for her advice, but noted that I was open that that account was mine and wasn't misusing it. I also explained that my core name was in the alternate account.

WrathAndRdmpt.NIG. .... NIG is plain to see.

Kytoyou is K... Or K whatever, I couldn't spell their name from memory.

Kyt... something was negative on my discussion with my wife during the welcome here.

Then, Clete started in on a warpath on Homosexuals.

Kyt.... Something was extremely rude to me, and made fun of my wife's introduction post.

I like ToL.

The thing is, Tambora was liking Cletes posts and Ky.... Something . They were negative posts towards me and I hadn't said a cross word to Tambora.

So, I tried to communicate.....

Me

I haven't wronged you

Why would you make fun of me welcoming my wife?

I used my other account to get it up in posts so I could place an image on it, and I tried to make peace with someone that was being pushy towards me. So I had WAR NIG out.

It's a combination of humor and altered demeanor to inform a person they have gone to far with me.

I was helping my wife build up her posts and revealing that I am a guy and I'm married.

I kept telling him that I wasn't sharing anything about me to keep it about Christ.

What is your desire to scorn me lately?

Please inform me where I have insulted you?

T

Please inform me where I have insulted you?
Listen buddy, I tried to HELP you more than once to survive at this site by trying to steer you away from doing things here that I knew (from my many years of experience being here) would cause many of the members here to lose interest in anything you had to say and write you off as a clown.

I have NOT made fun of you welcoming your wife.

But if you want to pull this whinny 'poor little me' routine, you can do it yourself and leave me out of it,
Trying to HELP you ended up being a waste of my time, and I don't pity folks that ignore warnings.

Have a nice day.

Me

Re: I haven't wronged you

Originally Posted by Nameless.In.Grace
? That was my wife. You can see when I created the WAR NIG account.

You remember the first time I was on here.

You know what... Thanks for the understanding and compassion.

K whatever is hateful.

I expected better from you.

I just wanted to see if you had a Spirit of understanding.

Isn't it funny how the homo bashers have a Spirit of Hostility?

I wonder what father they get that from?

I expected Loving reconciliation from you. You were there when I first came on here.

That was when I came back with the more aggressive name. I'm not a deceitful person!

I don't care what hostility I receive here any more, but I did see you differently at first.

I know what Love is.

I just counted you a friend and didn't expect you to harbor hate and judgment
I'm still a friend, but I just had my eyes open.

T

WHAT hostility????
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Really, I don't.

Quote me where you think I am being HOSTILE and HATEFUL towards you or your wife.
I think you are seeing monsters where there are none.

You are siding with people that have espoused the torture and murder of gays.

Is this your heart. Did you read what Clete is saying?

T

Back up here a minute buster.

You have made a bold accusation that I have been HOSTILE and HATEFUL to you and/or your wife.
Now, quote me where I have said anything HOSTILE or HATEFUL to either one of you.
This has nothing to do with what Clete does.
This is between you and I.

And while you're at it, find a quote of me saying I think homos should be tortured and murdered.
Go ahead and look all you want to.
I'll wait.

I have many many many friends here in which we have different opinions on certain issues.
And you know what ....... not ONE of them thinks I have to agree with everything they say in order to remain a friend.
And I don't expect them to cater to my every view in order for them to be my friend.

M

Re: Misunderstanding

Clete has upset me.

T

The hostility part was about Clete.
I'm not Clete.

M

I get mocked for saying we should love sinners like Jesus does.

T

I haven't mocked you for saying that.

M

You were liking Clete's posts.

T

Listen buddy, sometimes I thank a post because I like what the post says.
Sometimes I thank a post because of who wrote it, not because of what they wrote; because I have studied with them for years and just want to boost their thanks so they know they are appreciated here (EVEN THOUGH we don't agree on everything.)

M

He espoused torture and murder.

T

Are you sure about that? Torture and murder???
That it should be shunned, you bet. But torture and murder them? I don't think so.

M

K.... Whatever... has been hostile to me every since I spoke to ACW and said he was misrepresenting Christ.

T

Again, it isn't me.

T

The wife thing and the sock puppet accusations are all going down where people are being flat out hateful.

M

Again, I haven't.

T

It just stormed.

Never mind......

I'm wasting my time.

I'll take my licks standing up for the power of the blood.

.......".....................

M

Sorry to bother you.
......."....................
T

So let me get this straight.

You PM me to tell me how hateful and hostile I have been to you and/or your wife all because I thanked some post of Clete????

Are you being serious or are you pulling my leg?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary
Big mistake.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Big mistake.

What now.... I'll delete mine if you delete yours. I'm genuinely upset over the comments by Clete.

I genuinely get upset when people spew hate in the name of Jesus.

You referenced my PMs to you. Which made them not private.

Really?
I've sure been getting an earful from you.

BTW, NIG,
You will have to delete some of your older pm's in your pm folder for me to answer the last two you sent.
Your pm folder is full and you can't receive any more pms until you make room.

You questioned my stance based on things I said that weren't available to others. You called out that I had PMed you and insinuated that I had said something out of character.

I didn't want to hide anything because you referenced it.

You made it sound like I was being ill towards you or others.

I didn't like the public insinuations of my private messages... You were goading me in a way that I couldn't respond to in any appropriate way.

Do you not get that people are speaking about killing people in this thread! I didn't want to report Clete, because you called me Whiney and I felt silly doing so. I also don't think that banning him would help anything. I don't want anyone banned.

Surely you understand what's happening!

I would gladly erase my post if you could please remove the insinuations that I said anything that was an "ear full"

What I'm saying is, I didn't know what else to do.

The whole reason of PMing you was to seek peace and understanding without dragging everybody into my questions to you.

When you insinuated that I had said something that would be contrary to my character in PM, what else could I have done?

Danoh

As I've noted before - not many who are so in one's face with others are very good at allowing the same in kind.

The best that can happen to one when dealing with such is when they write one off because their duplicity has been offended :chuckle:

That really cracks me up about such types.

Reminds me of those relatives everyone appears to have within their family - who's one sided idea of acceptance of others is "well; only if you will agree to be my doormat."

TOL is overpopulated with such - ever right; never wrong; quick to spit on all but those who share in their same dissimulation with them.

In a sense, I pity such and their one sided clubs.

When any of them find they have been on the wrong side of the fence; they quickly find out their "friends" were anything but.

Reminds me of a secular neighbor I once had.

His live in "girlfriend" was ever talking smack against one person or another.

I always found it amusing.

One day he asks me why I always seemed so amused about that.

When I told him; he ended his "neighborliness" right then and there.

Some years went by...

One day I run into him. He sees me, bursts out laughing, walks over and says "man o man were you right!"

"When she turned on me, boy did she go to town talking smack against me too!"

The Apostle Paul not only knew that duplicity firsthand, but knew its viral potential well...

Thus, his advice...to so many deaf ears...to this very day...

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Sonnet

The most loving thing to do with a homo is to convict him of his crime and execute him publically and painfully.

No, I'm not kidding. That is not a joke and it isn't said for effect or to get a reaction. It's God's own truth. There is not one argument you can make against it that would not be an argument for decriminalizing any other crime, including rape, murder, incest, child molstation, adultery, etc.

This is terrible.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
a fairly disgusting idea from a fairly disgusting mind

what's wrong with a public hanging?

Excellent idea! But even that would only be just after the due process of law.

People who react to the notion that certain criminals, (e.g. murderers, sodomites, adulterers, kidnappers, baby-killers (murderers), rapists, child molesters and the like) should be executed by turning the suggestion into the advocacy of "torture and murder" only tip their hand and show that they aren't interested in the truth. They are following their hearts and believe in doing what is right in their own mind rather than practicing justice and standing on the word of God. They're offended by God's word and God's justice and run to the defense of and even befriend unrepentant sexual perverts.

Sonnet

Excellent idea! But even that would only be just after the due process of law.

People who react to the notion that certain criminals, (e.g. murderers, sodomites, adulterers, kidnappers, baby-killers (murderers), rapists, child molesters and the like) should be executed by turning the suggestion into the advocacy of "torture and murder" only tip their hand and show that they aren't interested in the truth. They are following their hearts and believe in doing what is right in their own mind rather than practicing justice and standing on the word of God. They're offended by God's word and God's justice and run to the defense of and even befriend unrepentant sexual perverts.

There are, I am sure, plenty of Christians who, as Jesus said, commit adultery in their hearts - so what are suggesting that we do with such folk? You break one you break them all - and all do so.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
God loves the sinner
-we are all sinners
-you so wrong on this
I didn't ask you but....

Homosexuality is a sin and a crime. It used to be against the law even in this country but we have completely decriminalized it.

Child molestation is a sin and a crime. We are in the process of decriminalizing that too! The age of consent has already been lowered to 16 in many places in the U.S.

Any other "sins" (crimes) you think we ought to decriminalize?

Or is it that you think that I'm suggesting that sodomites cannot get saved or something. I'm not suggesting that. In fact, quite the contrary. The prospect of a painful, public death leads people to earnestly seek after God.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
There are, I am sure, plenty of Christians who, as Jesus said, commit adultery in their hearts - so what are suggesting that we do with such folk? You break one you break them all - and all do so.

There is a difference between committing a sin and committing a crime.

All criminal acts are sinful but not all sins are criminal acts. Criminal justice has to do only with crimes committed, not dreamed of or wish for. The execution of criminals never had anything to do with atoning for his sin but only to punish his criminal act. God did not delegate authority to the governing official to be mind police but to enforce criminal justice and to do so without mercy. The execution of criminals has far more to do with those left behind than it has to do with the criminal himself. God deals with the criminal after the execution is over. The execution is performed primarily to help prevent others from becoming criminals in the future.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Not according to Paul.

Galatians 3Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

Justification through Faith

3 You foolish Galatians! Who has hypnotized you,[a] before whose eyes Jesus Christ was vividly portrayed as crucified? 2 I only want to learn this from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law or by hearing with faith?[c] 3 Are you so foolish? After beginning with the Spirit, are you now going to be made complete by the flesh?[d] 4 Did you suffer so much for nothing—if in fact it was for nothing? 5 So then, does God supply you with the Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law or by hearing with faith?[e]

6 Just as Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him for righteousness,[f] 7 then understand that those who have faith are Abraham’s sons. 8 Now the Scripture saw in advance that God would justify the Gentiles by faith and told the good news ahead of time to Abraham, saying, All the nations will be blessed through you.[g] 9 So those who have faith are blessed with Abraham, who had faith.[h]

Law and Promise

10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, because it is written: Everyone who does not continue doing everything written in the book of the law is cursed. 11 Now it is clear that no one is justified before God by the law, because the righteous will live by faith.[j] 12 But the law is not based on faith; instead, the one who does these things will live by them.[k] 13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, because it is written: Everyone who is hung on a tree is cursed.[l] 14 The purpose was that the blessing of Abraham would come to the Gentiles by Christ Jesus, so that we could receive the promised Spirit through faith.

15 Brothers, I’m using a human illustration.[m] No one sets aside or makes additions to even a human covenant[n] that has been ratified. 16 Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. He does not say “and to seeds,” as though referring to many, but referring to one, and to your seed,[o] who is Christ. 17 And I say this: The law, which came 430 years later, does not revoke a covenant that was previously ratified by God[p] and cancel the promise. 18 For if the inheritance is from the law, it is no longer from the promise; but God granted it to Abraham through the promise.

The Purpose of the Law

19 Why then was the law given? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise was made would come. The law was put into effect through angels by means of a mediator. 20 Now a mediator is not for just one person, but God is one. 21 Is the law therefore contrary to God’s promises? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that was able to give life, then righteousness would certainly be by the law. 22 But the Scripture has imprisoned everything under sin’s power,[q] so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. 23 Before this faith came, we were confined under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith was revealed. 24 The law, then, was our guardian[r] until Christ, so that we could be justified by faith. 25 But since that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, 26 for you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

Sons and Heirs
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ like a garment. 28 There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, heirs according to the promise.

When we impute Judgment with the Law of Moses, which is what is happening here, we are profaning the blood of Jesus.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
There is a difference between committing a sin and committing a crime.

All criminal acts are sinful but not all sins are criminal acts. Criminal justice has to do only with crimes committed, not dreamed of or wish for. The execution of criminals never had anything to do with atoning for his sin but only to punish his criminal act. God did not delegate authority to the governing official to be mind police but to enforce criminal justice and to do so without mercy. The execution of criminals has far more to do with those left behind than it has to do with the criminal himself. God deals with the criminal after the execution is over. The execution is performed primarily to help prevent others from becoming criminals in the future.

I could be wrong, but I see ACW in your words.

Why do you personally separate the words of ACW from Clete, when you both hate gays.

If you think loving them is criminalizing their behavior and having them killed, how are you different than Isis?

They have an excuse. The Qu'ran and the Hadith teach that behavior.

What is different?

Jesus sacrificing Himself in place of us.

You pick at people for not resting in Jesus, but that blood comes with a price to you.

You are called to no longer judge sinners and stone them

You are literally trying to bring things back to stoning.

How much more old covenant can you get?

Matthew 9:13

Go and learn what this means: I desire mercy and not sacrifice. For I didn't come to call the righteous, but sinners."

That's God restating Hosea 6:6 and adding that we are to Love Sinners. He came for sinners.

Are you better than a homosexual because you are a heterosexual?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The most loving thing to do with a homo is to convict him of his crime and execute him publically and painfully.

No, I'm not kidding. That is not a joke and it isn't said for effect or to get a reaction. It's God's own truth.

Translation: In order to show what loving Christians we are, we can't just kill them outright! That would be MEAN, and not according to God's plan!

We have to torture them first, otherwise they won't know how much we love them!!

Sick.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Translation: In order to show what loving Christians we are, we can't just kill them outright! That would be MEAN, and not according to God's plan!

We have to torture them first, otherwise they won't know how much we love them!!

Sick.

this is why we need a pope

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Is it loving to criminalize murder? Rape? Adultery?

Do those sins harm others? Is it loving to protect others?

Is failing to protect your neighbor/brother loving?

I don't know.. Good question. Let's ask Jesus.

c7bf7b11e8eeb7cd971dff821d65d919.jpg