Some Jerk Brought TNP to ToL

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The most loving thing to do with a homo is to convict him of his crime and execute him publically and painfully.

No, I'm not kidding. That is not a joke and it isn't said for effect or to get a reaction. It's God's own truth. There is not one argument you can make against it that would not be an argument for decriminalizing any other crime, including rape, murder, incest, child molstation, adultery, etc.

I removed everything I wasn't responding too as is my normal practice. What's the point is discussing scripture with someone who doesn't care what the text plainly states and then lies about having read whole articles about precisely that and then falsly accusing the author of the articles you didn't read of "skirting" around "judge not". Since when is quoting the text, skirting it?

Who cares?

You are quickly becoming one of them.

I neither asked for nor do I need your forgiveness. Forgiveness is offered to those who repent and no one else. That's another aspect of scripture you've bought lies about.

I started to delete this last line but was afraid maybe you'd read something decietful about it too! :rolleyes:

Good bye! I won't be responding to you any further. I only read this one to see if you had repented.

Resting in Him,
Clete

You are ACW.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Lon

3a338d897902605c994e3be8a1a56a10.jpg

Alternative contrast:

You are not made for this:
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
I will pray for you to follow God and His directions. Matthew 5:44
Sins are things that harm ourselves, others, our families, and our relationship with God. Anytime we indulge ourselves to the detriment of these, it is sin. Numbers 32:23 Romans 6:23;14:23
We cannot condone nor support harm to others and yourself. 1 Corinthians 7:1,8 Romans 14:23
Defiance against your mother and father is breaking one of the ten commandments. Ephesians 6:2 Exodus 20:12 It is a Biblical no-no.
We should all eschew sin and embrace Christ. Hebrews 10:39 1 Corinthians 1:18
We hate that in ourselves and in others which hurts themselves and others. Romans 7:23-8:17 We encourage you to walk with the Lord Jesus Christ and to not call evil good, or good evil. 1 Corinthians 6:9-12

Look at the problems inherent with the comic's contrast:
You are [into sin - premarital sex, beastiality, homosexuality, drug addiction, theft, alcoholism]? Okay. Cool. Every thing is fine.
We are happy for you[r sin, addiction, poor choices]
We are here for you, honey [even if we say nothing nor take a stance against your eternal situation, your health, or the harm you are causing others]
When are we going to meet [your drug source, your abused partner and thier hurting family, your fence, your person whom you do not treat as if they had a soul more important than your hedonism desires]?
We are proud [you are a crack-head, you treat others as objects rather than those created with souls in God's image, and whom you are called to treat as such].
We love you and everything about you [which equates to not loving anything of the soul, your real and genuine needs that you will die without, and it is akin to letting you jump off a bridge yelling "we love you and your choices" all the way down]
Just think about it. :think:

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary
Sent from scriptures, and I believe the Lord Jesus Christ.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Alternative contrast:

You are not made for this:
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
I will pray for you to follow God and His directions. Matthew 5:44
Sins are things that harm ourselves, others, our families, and our relationship with God. Anytime we indulge ourselves to the detriment of these, it is sin. Numbers 32:23 Romans 6:23;14:23
We cannot condone nor support harm to others and yourself. 1 Corinthians 7:1,8 Romans 14:23
Defiance against your mother and father is breaking one of the ten commandments. Ephesians 6:2 Exodus 20:12 It is a Biblical no-no.
We should all eschew sin and embrace Christ. Hebrews 10:39 1 Corinthians 1:18
We hate that in ourselves and in others which hurts themselves and others. Romans 7:23-8:17 We encourage you to walk with the Lord Jesus Christ and to not call evil good, or good evil. 1 Corinthians 6:9-12

Look at the problems inherent with the comic's contrast:
You are [into sin - premarital sex, beastiality, homosexuality, drug addiction, theft, alcoholism]? Okay. Cool. Every thing is fine.
We are happy for you[r sin, addiction, poor choices]
We are here for you, honey [even if we say nothing nor take a stance against your eternal situation, your health, or the harm you are causing others]
When are we going to meet [your drug source, your abused partner and thier hurting family, your fence, your person whom you do not treat as if they had a soul more important than your hedonism desires]?
We are proud [you are a crack-head, you treat others as objects rather than those created with souls in God's image, and whom you are called to treat as such].
We love you and everything about you [which equates to not loving anything of the soul, your real and genuine needs that you will die without, and it is akin to letting you jump off a bridge yelling "we love you and your choices" all the way down]
Just think about it. :think:

Sent from scriptures, and I believe the Lord Jesus Christ.

I have a nose for hate. Go back and read Clete's post.

It starts with the twisting of scripture and always ends up like Clete.

Hate is hate.

There is no way around it.

Reactions: Lon

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
What, like dragging them behind a car until they come apart? :think: Or is that just too loving?
Vigilantism is not just.

No execution of homosexuals would be just until the activity is recriminalized and someone is thereafter caught, charged, tried and convicted of the crime.

Homosexuality should be a capital crime just as murder and rape and child molestation and adultery should be. None of them are in this country (for all practical purposes).

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I have a nose for hate. Go back and read Clete's post.

It starts with the twisting of scripture and always ends up like Clete.

Hate is hate.

There is no way around it.

That's a very judgemental thing to say!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I'm in shock. This is the hate I speak against and I never expected it from Clete.

You never have and never will hear any such thing from me!

You think otherwise because you have your ears closed and your mind shut.

STOP JUDGING ME - HYPOCRITE!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I agree that by Moses Homosexuality is indeed a sin. And I agree that Paul legitimately talks about homosexuality in Romans.

However, I do not agree with the brick and mortars approach to homosexuality.

I:
The law has imprisoned all under sin that Christ's grace might abound. If we transgress one point of the law, we are guilty of transgressing all of it. Jesus took on all the sins of the world, though He didn't sin, that He could declare the ungodly (Romans 5*But to the one who does not work, but believes on Him who declares the ungodly to be righteous, his faith is credited for righteousness.) righteous. We were saved in sin, not after sin. I believe in sanctification, but I believe God's work in people's lives differs for His purpose. This means that the believing, struggling homosexual is protected from judgment by the covering of Christ's Love.

II:
In Romans, Paul spells out reprobate minds with women and men unnaturally used. The problem is that the context of this verse is lost with rapid assumption and judgment. This is a coupling of the verses that warn us to not join the body (BoC) to a prostitute. There was this thing Paul had to contend with called temple prostitution. It was where Gentiles use to have sex on the alter of a church with the person they felt was closest to God. They believed that they were getting closer to God by doing so. The focus on one group of sinners is a way of taking the message away from Pauls actual message to be faithful to Jesus (not commit spiritual adultery)

III:
The following chapter where Paul is referencing temple prostitution is immediately followed by this..........

Romans 2

2*Therefore, any one of you[a] who judges is without excuse. For when you judge another, you condemn yourself, since you, the judge, do the same things. 2*We know that God’s judgment on those who do such things is based on the truth. 3*Do you really think—anyone of you who judges those who do such things yet do the same—that you will escape God’s judgment? 4*Or do you despise the riches of His kindness, restraint, and patience, not recognizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance? 5*But because of your hardness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath, when God’s righteous judgment is revealed. 6*He will repay each one according to his works 7*eternal life to those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor, and immortality; 8*but wrath and indignation to those who are self-seeking and disobey the truth but are obeying unrighteousness; 9*affliction and distress for every human being who does evil, first to the Jew, and also to the Greek; 10*but glory, honor, and peace for everyone who does what is good, first to the Jew, and also to the Greek. 11*There is no favoritism with God.

There are words for the struggling and words for the judgmental in here. In Truth (Jesus) we are constantly reminded of the fact that we are sinners. We are only free from sin when we see that Jesus Love and Sacrifice are the only Hope for our proclamation of Hope.

Remember, if we transgress one point of the 613 laws of Moses, we are guilty of them all! This unifies all sinners in their EQUAL need for Jesus.

IV:
Jesus continually warns us against carnal judgment of others, and that when we find condemnation in ourselves, He is there as our Freely Given Coat of righteousness, though our body is sinfully filthy underneath.

1 Peter 3:21

21*Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the pledge of a good conscience toward God) through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Note Peter even explains that the baptism/provision of righteousness is not a washing of the filthy flesh!

V:
If you don't understand the level of Reprobate behavior that the early Gentile church had, you have failed to study biblical history and context. Paul reprimanded a man in Corinth for sleeping with his Step Mom. He then told people not to eat with him or any of his kind. He writes a second time on the matter and explains he was testing the church.

As one unified body in Christ, he was seeing if the church would forfeit it's spiritual pride and admit it's only hope in Christ's grace. He goes on to explain that he used a device of the devil to test the church. That device would be a mystery, but Paul had chastised Peter in Galatians for refusing to eat with the gentile sinners. He was explaining that shunning sinful humanity is a device of Satan!

VI:

John Says:

1 John 1:8

8*If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Deceiver is what devil means. We become Devils to ourselves when we count ourselves sinless. And we become a Satan (Adversary) to God when we shun anyone as we are all a sinner that is only counted sinless by His perfect sacrifice.

We are frustrating Jesus Grace. Some would argue that this is the unpardonable sin. How plain is YOU WITHOUT SIN, CAST THE FIRST Stone? How much can "Judge not lest Ye be Judged" be twisted.

We are all equally in need for God's redemption. To say, so and so is more sinful than I, is to be as the Pharasee that said, "thank God I am not like them. The sinner (tax collector) beat their chest and pleaded mercy because of how sinful they were. Who did Jesus justify, and who did He rebuke in the parable?

VII:
I am not homosexual, but I have homosexual friends. They are indeed that way. They are disgusted by sexuality with the opposite sex as I am with the same sex. They can't pray the homo away. Some do, but others can't. Why else would God leave them struggling then to humiliate them to their continual need of Him and to test the BoC's measure of Pride?

VIII.
By focusing on one kind of Sin the church has avoided the dirty topic of spiritual, Temple prostitution. Only Jesus is our authority. His words and teachings are sovereign in scripture. Yet doctrines of extra biblical men supersede Jesus in many Brick and mortar establishments. This is spiritual idolatry and spiritual homosexuality as members of the bride and body are married to one another's teachings, instead of Jesus' perfect teachings.

IX:
To judge any that Christ died for (That's All), is to Judge the ONE that died for them. Jesus (YHWH) was accused before the Father (YHWH) of every sin ever committed and to be committed. Jesus was exonerated as He was Sinless and not responsible for our sins. He only did that for each of us out of Love. When we judge a human being spiritually, we are judging God!

X.
The very fact that Homosexuality is in Leviticus should be a tip to any follower of Jesus that understands that Jesus tied up the strong man and emptied Sheol by fulfilling the law for us, that our transgressions would no longer condemn us!

Good is good and evil is evil. God is Good, and we are evil. We are now good by Love alone (Believing in God's sacrifice In our sinful place). When we call anyone evil by precepts of Moses, we are calling God evil!

Wake up Church. The devil is shriveling up our God given Seal of unconditional LOVE!

Galatians 3Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

Justification through Faith

3*You foolish Galatians! Who has hypnotized you,[a] before whose eyes Jesus Christ was vividly portrayed as crucified? 2*I only want to learn this from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law or by hearing with faith?[c] 3*Are you so foolish? After beginning with the Spirit, are you now going to be made complete by the flesh?[d]4*Did you suffer so much for nothing—if in fact it was for nothing? 5*So then, does God supply you with the Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law or by hearing with faith?[e]
6*Just as Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him for righteousness,[f] 7*then understand that those who have faith are Abraham’s sons. 8*Now the Scripture saw in advance that God would justify the Gentiles by faith and told the good news ahead of time to Abraham, saying, All the nations will be blessed through you.[g] 9*So those who have faith are blessed with Abraham, who had faith.[h]

Law and Promise

10*For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, because it is written: Everyone who does not continue doing everything written in the book of the law is cursed. 11*Now it is clear that no one is justified before God by the law, because the righteous will live by faith.[j] 12*But the law is not based on faith; instead, the one who does these things will live by them.[k] 13*Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, because it is written: Everyone who is hung on a tree is cursed.[l] 14*The purpose was that the blessing of Abraham would come to the Gentiles by Christ Jesus, so that we could receive the promised Spirit through faith.
15*Brothers, I’m using a human illustration.[m] No one sets aside or makes additions to even a human covenant[n] that has been ratified. 16*Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. He does not say “and to seeds,” as though referring to many, but referring to one, and to your seed,[o] who is Christ. 17*And I say this: The law, which came 430 years later, does not revoke a covenant that was previously ratified by God[p] and cancel the promise. 18*For if the inheritance is from the law, it is no longer from the promise; but God granted it to Abraham through the promise.

The Purpose of the Law

19*Why then was the law given? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise was made would come. The law was put into effect through angels by means of a mediator. 20*Now a mediator is not for just one person, but God is one.21*Is the law therefore contrary to God’s promises? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that was able to give life, then righteousness would certainly be by the law. 22*But the Scripture has imprisoned everything under sin’s power,[q] so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. 23*Before this faith came, we were confined under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith was revealed. 24*The law, then, was our guardian[r] until Christ, so that we could be justified by faith. 25*But since that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, 26*for you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

Sons and Heirs

27*For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ like a garment. 28*There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29*And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, heirs according to the promise.

Romans 4

4*Now to the one who works, pay is not considered as a gift, but as something owed. 5*But to the one who does not work, but believes on Him who declares the ungodly to be righteous,[e] his faith is credited for righteousness.

Matthew 7

Do not judge, so that you won’t be judged. 2 For with the judgment you use,[a] you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye but don’t notice the log in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and look, there’s a log in your eye? 5 Hypocrite! First take the log out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye. 6 Don’t give what is holy to dogs or toss your pearls before pigs, or they will trample them with their feet, turn, and tear you to pieces.

Galatians 2:21King James Version (KJV)
21*I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

8b6603a67675d85dce02949ac9219652.jpg

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I never called you anything except for hateful.

Jesus did the same to the vipers.

Your words testify on your behalf.

If you can claim rest in Christ and espouse murder and torture of sinners, I don't need to assign labels.

You sugar coat your hate, but I will not promote the wolves in sheeps clothing.

Mock me, but it is you that blaspheme the blood that saved you.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Vigilantism is not just.

No execution of homosexuals would be just until the activity is recriminalized and someone is thereafter caught, charged, tried and convicted of the crime.

Homosexuality should be a capital crime just as murder and rape and child molestation and adultery should be. None of them are in this country (for all practical purposes).

Babylon is Babylon

You espouse a desire to change the Law. I am inclined to believe I am speaking to one of ACW's many avatars.

I only have one other, but you are called out.

I call you out, not for sin, but for teaching Hate.

I have quoted your words, they are now mine.

Your brand of hate is exposed now.

I don't need to sign on as warnig. I'm sick of Jesus being blasphemed by homosexual hate being grown in buildings that profess the blood of the ONE that wore, even, homosexual sin on the Cross.

You only point out that sin, because you never walked that road.

I could join hands with my fellow heterosexuals that hate what they are not, but I would rather be counted ill by you as a defender of the grace of Jesus than praised by accusers that speak hate and give compliments to one another for doing it.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Should I use that Bob E. Excuse you gave me.

I do not count you condemned. But I do condemn your condemnation of sinners.

You need Jesus as much as a homosexual.

Wake UP!!!!!!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
BTW, NIG,
You will have to delete some of your older pm's in your pm folder for me to answer the last two you sent.
Your pm folder is full and you can't receive any more pms until you make room.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
BTW, NIG,
You will have to delete some of your older pm's in your pm folder for me to answer the last two you sent.

No problem,

I'm done PMing you. I'll make our PM's public so my integrity isn't questioned.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

BTW, NIG,

I introduced my wife to ToL yesterday.

I made a post about it.

The back story is that I have two accounts.

I had a skirmish and got called a theological term that didn't apply to me. I flipped out. Tambora stepped in and helped me out.

I appreciated this.

The thread I was on got moved, because the poster is on fire for scripture, but declared they weren't a Christian.

I quit ToL because I thought the thread had been deleted.

I got some emails that encouraged me and I came back.

I came back on a second account named WrathAndRdmpt.NIG.

I explained that I made the account to use if people were being rude but kept pushing debate. I was transparent that that account was me.

You can see all of my woes that occurred in the dreadful doctrine of Reprobation thread. And everything I'm referring too.

Back to the point.

I had a thread where someone was pushing me. I logged on as WrathAndRdmpt.NIG and was humorous about the matter.

In the mean time, my introduction of my wife thread was running. I used warnig to boost my posts so I could use an avatar and so my wife could boost her new account too.

People were asking about my alternate account and one of them was Tambora. She basically put her two cents in that it made no sense to use an alternate account. I kindly thanked her for her advice, but noted that I was open that that account was mine and wasn't misusing it. I also explained that my core name was in the alternate account.

WrathAndRdmpt.NIG. .... NIG is plain to see.

Kytoyou is K... Or K whatever, I couldn't spell their name from memory.

Kyt... something was negative on my discussion with my wife during the welcome here.

Then, Clete started in on a warpath on Homosexuals.

Kyt.... Something was extremely rude to me, and made fun of my wife's introduction post.

I like ToL.

The thing is, Tambora was liking Cletes posts and Ky.... Something . They were negative posts towards me and I hadn't said a cross word to Tambora.

So, I tried to communicate.....

Me

I haven't wronged you

Why would you make fun of me welcoming my wife?

I used my other account to get it up in posts so I could place an image on it, and I tried to make peace with someone that was being pushy towards me. So I had WAR NIG out.

It's a combination of humor and altered demeanor to inform a person they have gone to far with me.

I was helping my wife build up her posts and revealing that I am a guy and I'm married.

I kept telling him that I wasn't sharing anything about me to keep it about Christ.

What is your desire to scorn me lately?

Please inform me where I have insulted you?

T

Please inform me where I have insulted you?
Listen buddy, I tried to HELP you more than once to survive at this site by trying to steer you away from doing things here that I knew (from my many years of experience being here) would cause many of the members here to lose interest in anything you had to say and write you off as a clown.

I have NOT made fun of you welcoming your wife.

But if you want to pull this whinny 'poor little me' routine, you can do it yourself and leave me out of it,
Trying to HELP you ended up being a waste of my time, and I don't pity folks that ignore warnings.

Have a nice day.

Me

Re: I haven't wronged you

Originally Posted by Nameless.In.Grace
? That was my wife. You can see when I created the WAR NIG account.

You remember the first time I was on here.

You know what... Thanks for the understanding and compassion.

K whatever is hateful.

I expected better from you.

I just wanted to see if you had a Spirit of understanding.

Isn't it funny how the homo bashers have a Spirit of Hostility?

I wonder what father they get that from?

I expected Loving reconciliation from you. You were there when I first came on here.

That was when I came back with the more aggressive name. I'm not a deceitful person!

I don't care what hostility I receive here any more, but I did see you differently at first.

I know what Love is.

I just counted you a friend and didn't expect you to harbor hate and judgment
I'm still a friend, but I just had my eyes open.

T

WHAT hostility????
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Really, I don't.

Quote me where you think I am being HOSTILE and HATEFUL towards you or your wife.
I think you are seeing monsters where there are none.

You are siding with people that have espoused the torture and murder of gays.

Is this your heart. Did you read what Clete is saying?

T

Back up here a minute buster.

You have made a bold accusation that I have been HOSTILE and HATEFUL to you and/or your wife.
Now, quote me where I have said anything HOSTILE or HATEFUL to either one of you.
This has nothing to do with what Clete does.
This is between you and I.

And while you're at it, find a quote of me saying I think homos should be tortured and murdered.
Go ahead and look all you want to.
I'll wait.

I have many many many friends here in which we have different opinions on certain issues.
And you know what ....... not ONE of them thinks I have to agree with everything they say in order to remain a friend.
And I don't expect them to cater to my every view in order for them to be my friend.

M

Re: Misunderstanding

Clete has upset me.

T

The hostility part was about Clete.
I'm not Clete.

M

I get mocked for saying we should love sinners like Jesus does.

T

I haven't mocked you for saying that.

M

You were liking Clete's posts.

T

Listen buddy, sometimes I thank a post because I like what the post says.
Sometimes I thank a post because of who wrote it, not because of what they wrote; because I have studied with them for years and just want to boost their thanks so they know they are appreciated here (EVEN THOUGH we don't agree on everything.)

M

He espoused torture and murder.

T

Are you sure about that? Torture and murder???
That it should be shunned, you bet. But torture and murder them? I don't think so.

M

K.... Whatever... has been hostile to me every since I spoke to ACW and said he was misrepresenting Christ.

T

Again, it isn't me.

T

The wife thing and the sock puppet accusations are all going down where people are being flat out hateful.

M

Again, I haven't.

T

It just stormed.

Never mind......

I'm wasting my time.

I'll take my licks standing up for the power of the blood.

.......".....................

M

Sorry to bother you.
......."....................
T

So let me get this straight.

You PM me to tell me how hateful and hostile I have been to you and/or your wife all because I thanked some post of Clete????

Are you being serious or are you pulling my leg?