Some Jerk Brought TNP to ToL

WrathAndRdmpt.NIG

BANNED
Banned

There was no death penalty statute for having been born in Sumaria!

Despising people is not wrong unless you do it unjustly.

I don't understand the relevance to the question. It seems to answer itself.

Then you are a fool.

Do you have murderers that you call 'friend'?

Would an adulterer be able to be a member in good standing in your church?

NO! They can't! Of course they can't! What are you even talking about?

You cannot be a homo and a Christian at the same time - period.

You probably thought I was kidding. I wasn't.

Welcome to my ignore list.

2 Corinthians 4

Therefore, since we have this ministry because we were shown mercy, we do not give up. 2 Instead, we have renounced shameful secret things, not walking in deceit or distorting God’s message, but commending ourselves to every person’s conscience in God’s sight by an open display of the truth. 3 But if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 In their case, the god of this age has blinded the minds of the unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For we are not proclaiming ourselves but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your slaves because of Jesus. 6 For God who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of God’s glory in the face of Jesus Christ.

https://media.giphy.com/media/za5AgU9vSnz1K/giphy.gif

1 John 4:19-21 (HCSB)

19 We love because He first loved us.

Keeping God’s Commands

20 If anyone says, “I love God,” yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For the person who does not love his brother he has seen cannot love the God he has not seen. 21 And we have this command from Him: The one who loves God must also love his brother.

Romans 5:8 HCSB)

8 But God proves His own love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us!

James 2

5 Listen, my dear brothers: Didn’t God choose the poor in this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom that He has promised to those who love Him? 6 Yet you dishonored that poor man. Don’t the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts? 7 Don’t they blaspheme the noble name that was pronounced over you at your baptism?

8 Indeed, if you keep the royal law prescribed in the Scripture, Love your neighbor as yourself, you are doing well. 9 But if you show favoritism, you commit sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors. 10 For whoever keeps the entire law, yet fails in one point, is guilty of breaking it all. 11 For He who said, Do not commit adultery, also said, Do not murder. So if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you are a lawbreaker.

12 Speak and act as those who will be judged by the law of freedom. 13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who hasn’t shown mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

2 Corinthians 3

12 Therefore, having such a hope, we use great boldness. 13 We are not like Moses, who used to put a veil over his face so that the Israelites could not stare at the the end of what was fading away, 14 but their minds were closed. For to this day, at the reading of the old covenant, the same veil remains; it is not lifted, because it is set aside only in Christ. 15 Even to this day, whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their hearts, 16 but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is removed. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You probably thought I was kidding. I wasn't.

Welcome to my ignore list.

The blessing of being on your ignore list is that I can now make funny faces behind your back.

43d512565448ca1d071468bbbbb52a1f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I read your links. Bob E. has gone to great lengths to skirt around "Judge not".

I have a passage of scripture that I would appreciate you looking over as well.

Matthew 18:21-35

21 Then Peter came to him and asked, “Lord, how often should I forgive someone who sins against me? Seven times?”

22 “No, not seven times,” Jesus replied, “but seventy times seven!

23 “Therefore, the Kingdom of Heaven can be compared to a king who decided to bring his accounts up to date with servants who had borrowed money from him. 24 In the process, one of his debtors was brought in who owed him millions of dollars. 25 He couldn’t pay, so his master ordered that he be sold—along with his wife, his children, and everything he owned—to pay the debt.

26 “But the man fell down before his master and begged him, ‘Please, be patient with me, and I will pay it all.’ 27 Then his master was filled with pity for him, and he released him and forgave his debt.

28 “But when the man left the king, he went to a fellow servant who owed him a few thousand dollars. He grabbed him by the throat and demanded instant payment.

29 “His fellow servant fell down before him and begged for a little more time. ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay it,’ he pleaded. 30 But his creditor wouldn’t wait. He had the man arrested and put in prison until the debt could be paid in full.

31 “When some of the other servants saw this, they were very upset. They went to the king and told him everything that had happened. 32 Then the king called in the man he had forgiven and said, ‘You evil servant! I forgave you that tremendous debt because you pleaded with me. 33 Shouldn’t you have mercy on your fellow servant, just as I had mercy on you?’ 34 Then the angry king sent the man to prison to be tortured until he had paid his entire debt.

35 “That’s what my heavenly Father will do to you if you refuse to forgive your brothers and sisters from your heart.”

Clete,

He did sit next to a Samaritan woman that was shacked up with her fifth man. Samaritans were the equivalent of homosexuals, to the Jews. They were despised as idol worshiping scum. The woman at the well even points out that Jews don't even associate with Samaritans, let alone drink from water that they would draw from a well.

John 4

9 “How is it that You, a Jew, ask for a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?” she asked Him. For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.

~ I ask you again, is the church the buildings where people gather?

As far as the ninth drawing from the top, I am heterosexual, but I do have homosexual friends.

Is there a reason you didn't answer my questions prior to your all but kind response?

You rest in him Clete, are you saying homosexuals can't?

Being divorced is not a capital crime and neither is fornication.

This was an absolutely unjust, foolish and frankly stupid thing to say.

There was no death penalty statute for having been born in Sumaria!

Despising people is not wrong unless you do it unjustly.

There is no moral equivalence between homosexuality and being a Sumarian.

I don't understand the relevance to the question. It seems to answer itself.

Then you are a fool.

Do you have rapist friends?

Do you have friends who molest children?

Do you have murderers that you call 'friend'?

Would an adulterer be able to be a member in good standing in your church?

What question?

NO! They can't! Of course they can't! What are you even talking about?

Do you think a rapist or child molester can rest in Christ between victims?

You cannot be a homo and a Christian at the same time - period.

Homo can repent and be saved but if you repent then you're not a homo any more.

You simply MUST read those articles are linked too! There are majorly important aspects of the Christian faith that you have misunderstood in a very serious way. You cannot do things better than God's way. You are being nicer than God. It does not work. You homo friend is far more likely to go to Hell because of your friendship. He is a disgusting pervert who hates God and whom God also hates, by the way. God will not hesitate for a moment to send him straight to Hell if he doesn't repent and why would he repent if no one ever bothers to tell him what he is. Why would he ever look for a savior if the fact that he is lost is never communicated to him in a meaningful way.

Clete,

One last thing to you who have deafened your ears to my pleas to Love ALL of God's children.

I note that you removed scripture from my quote.

I don't see this as an accident.

Your open despising of people sickens and saddens me.

Peace, Grace and forgiveness to you Clete.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
2 Corinthians 4

Therefore, since we have this ministry because we were shown mercy, we do not give up. 2 Instead, we have renounced shameful secret things, not walking in deceit or distorting God’s message, but commending ourselves to every person’s conscience in God’s sight by an open display of the truth. 3 But if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 In their case, the god of this age has blinded the minds of the unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For we are not proclaiming ourselves but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your slaves because of Jesus. 6 For God who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of God’s glory in the face of Jesus Christ.

https://media.giphy.com/media/za5AgU9vSnz1K/giphy.gif

1 John 4:19-21 (HCSB)

19 We love because He first loved us.

Keeping God’s Commands

20 If anyone says, “I love God,” yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For the person who does not love his brother he has seen cannot love the God he has not seen. 21 And we have this command from Him: The one who loves God must also love his brother.

Romans 5:8 HCSB)

8 But God proves His own love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us!

James 2

5 Listen, my dear brothers: Didn’t God choose the poor in this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom that He has promised to those who love Him? 6 Yet you dishonored that poor man. Don’t the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts? 7 Don’t they blaspheme the noble name that was pronounced over you at your baptism?

8 Indeed, if you keep the royal law prescribed in the Scripture, Love your neighbor as yourself, you are doing well. 9 But if you show favoritism, you commit sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors. 10 For whoever keeps the entire law, yet fails in one point, is guilty of breaking it all. 11 For He who said, Do not commit adultery, also said, Do not murder. So if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you are a lawbreaker.

12 Speak and act as those who will be judged by the law of freedom. 13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who hasn’t shown mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

2 Corinthians 3

12 Therefore, having such a hope, we use great boldness. 13 We are not like Moses, who used to put a veil over his face so that the Israelites could not stare at the the end of what was fading away, 14 but their minds were closed. For to this day, at the reading of the old covenant, the same veil remains; it is not lifted, because it is set aside only in Christ. 15 Even to this day, whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their hearts, 16 but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is removed. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Amen!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Clete,

One last thing to you who have deafened your ears to my pleas to Love ALL of God's children.

The most loving thing to do with a homo is to convict him of his crime and execute him publically and painfully.

No, I'm not kidding. That is not a joke and it isn't said for effect or to get a reaction. It's God's own truth. There is not one argument you can make against it that would not be an argument for decriminalizing any other crime, including rape, murder, incest, child molstation, adultery, etc.

I note that you removed scripture from my quote.
I removed everything I wasn't responding too as is my normal practice. What's the point is discussing scripture with someone who doesn't care what the text plainly states and then lies about having read whole articles about precisely that and then falsly accusing the author of the articles you didn't read of "skirting" around "judge not". Since when is quoting the text, skirting it?

I don't see this as an accident.
Who cares?

Your open despising of people sickens and saddens me.
You are quickly becoming one of them.

Peace, Grace and forgiveness to you Clete.
I neither asked for nor do I need your forgiveness. Forgiveness is offered to those who repent and no one else. That's another aspect of scripture you've bought lies about.

I started to delete this last line but was afraid maybe you'd read something decietful about it too! :rolleyes:

Good bye! I won't be responding to you any further. I only read this one to see if you had repented.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
No, he reacts and seeks reactions. Another troll with sock-puppets, talking to a "Grace Bunny"/ what a nut!

Ktoyou,

I welcomed my wife to ToL because I enjoy ToL.

Instead of being kind, you were unkind.

She's cool like me though, so, it's all good.

You can mock NIG and WAR NIG all you want.

But you seriously showed the mean spirited side of ToL to my wife's second day here.

How have I wronged you again?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The most loving thing to do with a homo is to convict him of his crime and execute him publically and painfully.

No, I'm not kidding. That is not a joke and it isn't said for effect or to get a reaction. It's God's own truth. There is not one argument you can make against it that would not be an argument for decriminalizing any other crime, including rape, murder, incest, child molstation, adultery, etc.

I removed everything I wasn't responding too as is my normal practice. What's the point is discussing scripture with someone who doesn't care what the text plainly states and then lies about having read whole articles about precisely that and then falsly accusing the author of the articles you didn't read of "skirting" around "judge not". Since when is quoting the text, skirting it?

Who cares?

You are quickly becoming one of them.

I neither asked for nor do I need your forgiveness. Forgiveness is offered to those who repent and no one else. That's another aspect of scripture you've bought lies about.

I started to delete this last line but was afraid maybe you'd read something decietful about it too! :rolleyes:

Good bye! I won't be responding to you any further. I only read this one to see if you had repented.

Resting in Him,
Clete

I refuse to ignore you. I will continue to read your posts.

I forgive you again.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
No, he reacts and seeks reactions. Another troll with sock-puppets, talking to a "Grace Bunny"/ what a nut!

You have been mean spirited towards me quite a bit.

I forgive you. I won't place you on ignore, and I now move on.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Out of all of the posts, one gets zeroed in on. I would like to point out that the brick and mortar church uses deceptive speech to cloak Hate.

Paul has much to say on this in 1 Corinthians 13, and so does 1 John.

What's the difference from West Borough Baptist Church and a large volume of brick and mortar Christianity? The WBBC has the courage to admit that they hate homosexuals. Much of the brick and mortar tries to sugar coat hate. This is in direct opposition to the Spirit of grace.

I Love ALL of God's children, but those that sugar coat hate and propagate hate make my Spirit sad.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
What, like dragging them behind a car until they come apart? :think: Or is that just too loving?

:plain: He thinks that makes it better?

I'm in shock. This is the hate I speak against and I never expected it from Clete.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Instead of reporting this, I'm using everything here to make my point.

The Accuser has infected the church with Hate.

This proves it.

I am so disgusted.