Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Some Jerk Brought TNP to ToL

clete is a sinner
-we must love him
-I know it is hard

He is indeed loved, but foxes dens will be roped off to the sheep. [emoji846]

Or should I say the shepherds warnings will be headed and the wolves won't have the luxury of getting to the sheep.

There are loud mouthed sheep too. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
No, God is who calls the act of a man lying with one another (having sex) as sin. God is who defines sin. The law was given for the knowledge of sin.

I see no references whatever which makes your odd question anything biblical.

I asked you several questions earlier also, ive yet to see an answer.

Reminder:

Do you understand the two covenants?

Moses and Jesus?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
oh great - another retard :doh:

should we put cameras up in every child's bedroom to prevent pedophilia?

Maybe you should study the two covenants more closely and read the red letters more closely so you understand why perfect Love casts out fear, but we should work out our salvation with fear and trembling.

Are you not aware that Mt Sanai is above each of us and it only takes one word of judgment from Moses Law to bring its full weight on our shoulders?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Some Jerk Brought TNP to ToL

You are a bigger sinner and lost to boot

Patrick,

Now is not the time for Catholic discussion. We are all unified by Christ!

He is clearly a man of God.

This is a weightier matter.

I know you like him, why ya gotta rib him. [emoji6]

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No, God is who calls the act of a man lying with one another (having sex) as sin. God is who defines sin. The law was given for the knowledge of sin.

Reminder:

Good points.

Who fulfilled Moses and Commanded us to Love?

I'll go back and find your questions.

Do you understand the two covenants?

Moses and Jesus?

Untill you have answered what i asked way back now which i even re-posted for you, i wont be answering your off topic questions.

Got it. What number?

Sorry about that.

I answered it here. [emoji118]

no you didnt, you are a liar like your father

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Angel4Truth said:
Seriously, your admitting you are judging sin.

Biblical question, are you free of sin by Moses and Jesus's precepts of the stone even applying to the secrets of the soul and heart?

Reminder:

Is it loving to criminalize murder? Rape? Adultery?

Do those sins harm others? Is it loving to protect others?

Is failing to protect your neighbor/brother loving?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
no you didnt, you are a liar like your father

This means you do not understand the difference between Moses and Jesus.

I know you think I am an evil liar, so I will now suggest you read the entire book of Hebrews and Galatians and understand the purpose of the book of the Law. (Deuteronomy 5 - Deuteronomy 31:26)

Your choice.

Peace and respect

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
yeah, he lied and pointed a conversation between him and chrys, instead of anything i asked him and claimed it was his answer, hes a liar plain and simple just trolling people.

Please ask the questions you are referring to.

You judging by Moses shows weak theological understanding and I addressed your question about abusers.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
yeah, he lied and pointed a conversation between him and chrys, instead of anything i asked him and claimed it was his answer, hes a liar plain and simple just trolling people.

I'm standing up for Christ and His implicit Commands to Love and Not Judge.

How does this make me a troll again?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I posted to you on your sin feed and you never responded.

I gave you exact scripture that is redundantly hammered by the apostles.