SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

• SOMETIMES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALWAYS

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
This message is hidden because Nihilo is on your ignore list.
Truster, question for you about your signature:

Do you believe that those who are saved should evangelize to those who are not?

Truster

Truster, question for you about your signature:

Do you believe that those who are saved should evangelize to those who are not?

You don't even understand the term evangelise, what it entails or how it works in salvation by inherent power.
Your use of the term "unsaved" further proves your complete lack of understanding. The word unsaved does not appear in scripture because its meaning is too broad.

If you ever feel the need to ask me a question please frame it in the light of truth.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You don't even understand the term evangelise, what it entails or how it works in salvation by inherent power.

I'm using this definition here...

37c7d1f45927fa617797e81446d65000.jpg

for evangelize.

I was asking if Christians (the "saved") should evangelize to the "unsaved" (i.e. unbelievers, those who do not know Christ)?

Your use of the term "unsaved" further proves your complete lack of understanding. The word unsaved does not appear in scripture because its meaning is too broad.

Then how about the term "lost"? For example (but by no means the "rule"):

for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.” - Luke 19:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke19:10&version=NKJV

If you ever feel the need to ask me a question please frame it in the light of truth.

I apologize. I figured since it was a simple enough question that it would receive a simple answer of "yes" or "no," that the words I used could be understood easily by you and everyone else. It appears that I was wrong.

So allow me to rephrase the question:

Should those who are saved by the blood of Christ (i.e. those who are forgiven by God, who believe in His Word) go out into the world to evangelize to those who are not saved?

Is that framed correctly?

oatmeal

Truster,

If Calvinism is right and we have no free will, no ability to make choices whatsoever, but all things are already predetermined by God, your question is a moot point.

If Calvinism is correct, we have no choice to make, we cannot choose to expect one thing or another.

Truster

Truster,

If Calvinism is right and we have no free will, no ability to make choices whatsoever, but all things are already predetermined by God, your question is a moot point.

If Calvinism is correct, we have no choice to make, we cannot choose to expect one thing or another.

I didn't ask a question.

Truster

I'm using this definition here...

37c7d1f45927fa617797e81446d65000.jpg

for evangelize.

I was asking if Christians (the "saved") should evangelize to the "unsaved" (i.e. unbelievers, those who do not know Christ)?

Then how about the term "lost"? For example (but by no means the "rule"):

for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.” - Luke 19:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke19:10&version=NKJV

I apologize. I figured since it was a simple enough question that it would receive a simple answer of "yes" or "no," that the words I used could be understood easily by you and everyone else. It appears that I was wrong.

So allow me to rephrase the question:

Should those who are saved by the blood of Christ (i.e. those who are forgiven by God, who believe in His Word) go out into the world to evangelize to those who are not saved?

Is that framed correctly?

Google is your only means of understanding. A secular answer to a spiritual query...:down:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Google is your only means of understanding. A secular answer to a spiritual query...:down:
Truster, if you don't like my definitions, I encourage you to provide your own.

My question still stands:

Should Christians evangelize (i.e. attempt to convert non-Christians to Christianity)?

Truster

Truster, if you don't like my definitions, I encourage you to provide your own.

Should Christians evangelize (i.e. attempt to convert non-Christians to Christianity)?

Your question makes no sense in the light of truth. You use the term "convert" but in a context that proves you have no understanding of what it means.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Your question makes no sense in the light of truth. You use the term "convert" but in a context that proves you have no understanding of what it means.
Again, Truster, if you don't like meaning of a word I use, please, feel free to provide your own.

Should Christians evangelize?

Truster

Again, Truster, if you don't like meaning of a word I use, please, feel free to provide your own.

The fact you ask the question means you would not comprehend the answer. I do not give that which is holy to dogs. You should change your tag to: JudgeBlindly.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The fact you ask the question means you would not comprehend the answer. I do not give that which is holy to dogs. You should change your tag to: JudgeBlindly.
And yet you do nothing to even help me understand why I'm wrong, you just keep saying "Your question is wrong, because your beliefs are wrong."

Which is why I keep saying: If you don't like a definition of a word I use, PLEASE, feel free to provide your own.

I'm asking you to help me understand your position. Why do you refuse?

Truster

And yet you do nothing to even help me understand why I'm wrong, you just keep saying "Your question is wrong, because your beliefs are wrong."

Which is why I keep saying: If you don't like a definition of a word I use, PLEASE, feel free to provide your own.

I'm asking you to help me understand your position. Why do you refuse?

The spirit by which you ask the question is not sincere.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The spirit by which you ask the question is not sincere.

Truster, I assure you it is. Why do you refuse to answer my questions?

Could you please answer the question:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I do not give that which is holy to dogs.
That answers my question, "Should Christians evangelize."

You believe that those who believe differently than you are dogs, and because of that, you would refuse to go out and evangelize.

Am I wrong?

Jesus said:

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. - Matthew 28:19-20 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew28:19-20&version=NKJV

Granted, He was speaking to the Nation of Israel as a command to go as a nation to the nations.

Paul said (about Christ, speaking of those in the Body of Christ):

And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, - Ephesians 4:11-12 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians4:11-12&version=NKJV

I would think that the standard for the BOC is the same for every believer, and if so, then should we believers not evangelize to the entire world as individuals to individuals?

Truster

That answers my question, "Should Christians evangelize."

You believe that those who believe differently than you are dogs, and because of that, you would refuse to go out and evangelize.

Am I wrong?

Jesus said:

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. - Matthew 28:19-20 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew28:19-20&version=NKJV

Granted, He was speaking to the Nation of Israel as a command to go as a nation to the nations.

Paul said (about Christ, speaking of those in the Body of Christ):

And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, - Ephesians 4:11-12 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians4:11-12&version=NKJV

I would think that the standard for the BOC is the same for every believer, and if so, then should we believers not evangelize to the entire world as individuals to individuals?

You are wrong on so many fronts.