SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

• SOMETIMES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALWAYS

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What makes you think He died for you?
Shalom.

For me personally or do you mean how do I know that He died? He died for the sins of Israel among whom I identify, and for the sins of the whole world, even the Elect of God that make up the Church, the body of Messiah, the body of Christ, which began entirely Jewish at the outpouring of the Spirit of God recorded in Acts 2.

The answer to your question is found in the Bible however you are asking or whatever you are asking.

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster

Shalom.

For me personally or do you mean how do I know that He died? He died for the sins of Israel among whom I identify, and for the sins of the whole world, even the Elect of God that make up the Church, the body of Messiah, the body of Christ, which began entirely Jewish at the outpouring of the Spirit of God recorded in Acts 2.

The answer to your question is found in the Bible however you are asking or whatever you are asking.

Shalom.

Jacob

The question is ; "what makes you think He died for you". Is this so difficult to understand or is it simply that you can't answer the question.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The question is ; "what makes you think He died for you". Is this so difficult to understand or is it simply that you can't answer the question.

Shalom.

I discovered the answer to your question when I read the Bible. I believe that if you have read the Bible you can discern the truth of this.

Shalom.

Jacob

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Let me try to answer that.

I first found Christ to be alive, before He showed me He had died for me.

LA

Truster

LA

What a load of nonsense. I'm sure it sounds good to the unregenerate ear, but it's just nonsense. We do not seek and find Him as that is what He does. "I have come to seek and to save that which is lost".

Truster

Shalom.

I discovered the answer to your question when I read the Bible. I believe that if you have read the Bible you can discern the truth of this.

Shalom.

Jacob

You were deluded in your understanding, you are deluded, because if you were His and had been converted, He would not have let you go.

“For Elohim has said, “I will never leave you; I will never abandon you.”

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

LA

What a load of nonsense. I'm sure it sounds good to the unregenerate ear, but it's just nonsense. We do not seek and find Him as that is what He does. "I have come to seek and to save that which is lost".

Of course I only found Him after He sought for me.

Truster

Of course I only found Him after He sought for me.

That is not what you said. You changed your mind to suit the scripture. That is not the way the truth is applied. I seldom give scripture in defence of doctrine because of this manipulative mindset. The truth has not set you free, but you pretend it has.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You were deluded in your understanding, you are deluded, because if you were His and had been converted, He would not have let you go.

“For Elohim has said, “I will never leave you; I will never abandon you.”
Shalom.

Let me go?

What are you talking about?

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Just as I said it does sound good to the unregenerate ear. The truth declares that everything you have done is worthless. Fool's gold cannot be turned into pure gold no matter how many Bible verses you twist and use out of context.
Pride. It gets the best of them. You can't admit your mistakes