SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

• SOMETIMES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALWAYS

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Everything you intend, think, say and do is sin. You have not been saved from sin. If you had then you would recognise and detest sin. You have encouraged others to smoke by your statements on here and now you encourage them to drink alcohol. Get yourself a mill stone.
They're not sins. Ask John W.

Truster

Their talk is foul and filthy like the stench from an open grave. Their tongues are loaded with lies. Everything they say has in it the sting and poison of deadly snakes. Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness. They are quick to shed blood, hating anyone who disagrees with them. Wherever they go they leave misery and trouble behind them, and THEY HAVE NEVER KNOWN WHAT IT IS TO FEEL SECURE OR ENJOY ELOHIM'S BLESSING. THEY CARE NOTHING ABOUT ELOHIM OR WHAT HE THINKS OF THEM​
(Romans 3:13-18 Living Bible).

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I know and recognise the vile spirit at work in you. We have met before on many occasions.
No we haven't. You're nuts. Listen! You believe in God's sovereignty, great, hurray. I'm posting to you. It's impossible that this isn't God. He wants you to read what I'm going to post to you, even if it's as a test, to keep you sharp.

And I'm not going to post it. I resist Him. He wants me to post to you. I said, "Censored." I don't need Him to permit me to not post what He wants me to post to you. If He really wanted me to post it, He would have overridden my veto, I know you agree with that.

Why could the Catholic Church NOT be Jesus' Church, [MENTION=15467]Truster[/MENTION]?

Truster

No we haven't. You're nuts. Listen! You believe in God's sovereignty, great, hurray. I'm posting to you. It's impossible that this isn't God. He wants you to read what I'm going to post to you, even if it's as a test, to keep you sharp.

And I'm not going to post it. I resist Him. He wants me to post to you. I said, "Censored." I don't need Him to permit me to not post what He wants me to post to you. If He really wanted me to post it, He would have overridden my veto, I know you agree with that.

Why could the Catholic Church NOT be Jesus' Church, [MENTION=15467]Truster[/MENTION]?

Because it gives birth to the likes of you.

Truster

Maybe you're the problem.

I know for an absolute fact that I am a major problem for hypocrites, false brethren, false teachers, blind guides and wolves in sheep's clothing. This is not by choice, but by regeneration and the prophecy of The Messiah.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.​