SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

• SOMETIMES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALWAYS

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I know for an absolute fact that I am a major problem for hypocrites, false brethren, false teachers, blind guides and wolves in sheep's clothing. This is not by choice, but by regeneration and the prophecy of The Messiah.
:plain: Good for you.

Truster

This message is hidden because Nihilo is on your ignore list.

There is nothing you have to say that I want to hear. There is nothing that I have to say that you can hear.

marhig

And when you're righteously enjoying something [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION], there's no confusion about the line. It's only when you're sinfully enjoying something that you're unsure of where the line is. Righteous enjoyment is just: There is no sin in not preventing the righteous enjoyment of a thing. And, righteous enjoyment is just: We've no right to deny someone righteous enjoyment of a thing.

And when you're not sure where the line is, is a pretty good clue that if you're enjoying, and you're committing a moral crime (a trespass; a sin), then you're sinfully enjoying, and in such case, your Christian faith in the Resurrection requires an explanation. The Lord Jesus said that He's going to dress us down at the end of time, and demand from us a report on what we've done with what He's given us while He's in heaven. He's already given away the right answer---act without fear, or with fear, but don't not act! So long as you're not not-acting, you're going to be fine, I'll be happy with you---'pat you on the shoulder.

What's the first question about the Resurrection? Who is This Guy? He's given you your life. What does He expect? That you act; without fear, preferably; or with fear---but act! Try something, try something for Me, He says to His Church; and remember He loves His Church---don't be like the wicked servant, don't be the wicked servant; don't not try. Don't hide.

:)
The only true righteous enjoyment is lived through and by the word of God!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Everything you intend, think, say and do is sin. You have not been saved from sin. If you had then you would recognise and detest sin. You have encouraged others to smoke by your statements on here and now you encourage them to drink alcohol. Get yourself a mill stone.
Get your own church to preach in, you're growing tiresome on TOL

Truster

You're right. I don't hear His voice when YOU* post -

* unregenerate

You once pretended to though didn't you. I've got a stack of "Thank You's" from you. I saw through to the hypocrite and told you what you really are, because I couldn't encourage you in your sin and foul mouthed behaviour.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You once pretended to though didn't you. I've got a stack of "Thank You's" from you. I saw through to the hypocrite and told you what you really are, because I couldn't encourage you in your sin and foul mouthed behaviour.
I only thanked you when you weren't judging others, but your true demons came out for all to see

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Men should live their lives to the glory of God. With God as Savior it makes sense also that Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, the Messiah, who died for me, would be my Savior. I should be loyal to Him and support Him, all the Church the body of Messiah the body of Christ, should. We are one body in Him, but He loves the Church His body and we should love Him.

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster

Shalom.

Men should live their lives to the glory of God. With God as Savior it makes sense also that Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, the Messiah, who died for me, would be my Savior. I should be loyal to Him and support Him, all the Church the body of Messiah the body of Christ, should. We are one body in Him, but He loves the Church His body and we should love Him.

Shalom.

Jacob

What makes you think He died for you?